How can I tell that this spirit is here, and in the vessel?

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bump

jewelheart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Wings
Zodiac:

When I first got my Gold Djinn's vessel, I felt vibrating energy coming from it. It was really amazing to feel that. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to pick up on it, but I felt it immediately and it immediately put a big smile on my face.

I LOVE Dragons!!
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

What did you guys feel when you got your first spirit?

I got my dragon not a long time ago, and there was no sensation/energy felt in the vessel nor his presence was felt when the vessel arrived. His vessel is always cold to the touch. I started to rely on pendulum for communication which is not what I really want to use too much - but without it it seems he is not here.

Any advice?

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Well, my first bound spirit was a vampire, and it was pretty easy to discern his presence as I felt intoxicating pinching (biting) sensations along my neck.

Some of us are sensitive to the energies right away and can notice/feel the weight of them. For others I would advise you ask the spirit to amp it up a bit, it can be as simple as that. And other times yet, for anyone no matter what their level of sensitivity, it can just take time or the right 'moment' (including meditation) for the sensation of presence and energy to make itself known. This would apply to both spirits and magickals.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I totally agree. For first bindings, I got 6 all at once.
AMUN-Immediate, High Energy
Anubis - Immediate rather calm...but he had been around me for 30 years.
Thanatos - It took a while. About 2 months.
Elizabeth Short - about 3 months complete silence. Then a strong friendship ever since.
Sergei Diaghilev- immediate, powerful, immediate collaboration
Arletty - What a lover. What brilliance. What talent. Immediate
Sopholces...very quiet for a time, then becoming a thoughful teacher.

It seems to me, its always different in this realm. Never quite the same

Caiyros Arlen

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here

Noctifera wrote:Well, my first bound spirit was a vampire, and it was pretty easy to discern his presence as I felt intoxicating pinching (biting) sensations along my neck.

Some of us are sensitive to the energies right away and can notice/feel the weight of them. For others I would advise you ask the spirit to amp it up a bit, it can be as simple as that. And other times yet, for anyone no matter what their level of sensitivity, it can just take time or the right 'moment' (including meditation) for the sensation of presence and energy to make itself known. This would apply to both spirits and magickals.
Your first spirit sounds very lovely in a vampiric sense. Couldn't imagine that vampires can actually present themselves in such way!
And thank you - very interesting advice 9) Do you think it is easy for spirits just amp it up?
Caiyros Arlen wrote:I totally agree. For first bindings, I got 6 all at once.
AMUN-Immediate, High Energy
Anubis - Immediate rather calm...but he had been around me for 30 years.
Thanatos - It took a while. About 2 months.
Elizabeth Short - about 3 months complete silence. Then a strong friendship ever since.
Sergei Diaghilev- immediate, powerful, immediate collaboration
Arletty - What a lover. What brilliance. What talent. Immediate
Sopholces...very quiet for a time, then becoming a thoughful teacher.

It seems to me, its always different in this realm. Never quite the same

Caiyros Arlen
Thanks Clayros, good to know that it sensing spirits really depends on many things. I had moments when it was hard to accept that my spirit is going to take longer to sense - after reading so many wonderful experiences of others on the forum. I definitely feel more positive about being able to sense my spirit sometime in the future 8)|*

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Don't worry if it takes a little while.. I was super slow when it came to sensing mine when I started. Wanted to cry cause I couldn't pick up on anything when I was reading about all the experiences others were having when they hadn't been "keeping" very long either.. Unfortunately, the wonderful folks that helped me back then are no longer here but there are still a lot of good folks around that will help :)

HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here

truckingon wrote:Don't worry if it takes a little while.. I was super slow when it came to sensing mine when I started. Wanted to cry cause I couldn't pick up on anything when I was reading about all the experiences others were having when they hadn't been "keeping" very long either.. Unfortunately, the wonderful folks that helped me back then are no longer here but there are still a lot of good folks around that will help :)
Thank you so much for sharing 8)|*
I felt just the same - can't believe it even got to the point of tearing up, but not because of my spirit, it's a disappointment in my own skills.

MarisuMizeru
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Rain Dancer Elf
Zodiac:

I got my first spirit last November, a phy vampire from a popular seller on Etsy. In December I got my 2nd spirit, a sang vampire from the penny deal here at CH. Upon receiving each spirits vessel I didn't feel nor experience anything out of the ordinary and still have yet to. I do my best to take care of their vessels, bond with them, and give them offerings though. That's all I really can do aside from believing they're around and becoming my friends. I figure they might be shy or still getting used to their new environment. There were even a few times where I thought maybe they didn't like me and I felt kind of down about it, but after receiving some great advice from the lovely people here in the forums, I realize I need to be patient and just keep doing what I'm doing. :)

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Hallo Marisumizeru,

in the beginning I had also problems feeling my vampire spirits, but now I have realized, they sometimes visit me in my dreams. If you listen carefully to your dreams, you will perhaps see, that they have already contacted you that way.

Lots of success,

Lucy Seward

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”