sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cassiel wrote: I'm not trying to turn this into a pissing contest
Not a pissing contest.
But conflating 2 different terms are misleading.

Cassiel wrote: just saying that you are literally a person interacting with spirits, it's not a hypothetical for you, it's an observable phenomena
Observable, yes, but subjective, not objective.
When spirit interacts, what I experience may be different from what you experience.

Cassiel wrote: Question is, if temperature meana nothing to them, why the preference?
Having preference doesn't translate to "means nothing to them".
Did I say that it means nothing to them?

Cassiel wrote:.. And esoteric energy is a concept used to describe an abstract that is not quantifiable with current methodology. We know it's energy it's just not energy in a form we can use scientific tools to gauge.
This we can agree.
Until someone can show evidence that esoteric energy performs similarly to energy as defined in physics (including measurability), there's no reason to consider both as the same.
Thus, assumption that any characteristic of energy found in physics can also be found in esoteric energy is questionable.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Well since we're discussing it what are the common properties of energy?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If you want to discuss it, don't derail the thread. Make a new thread in appropriate topic. Else, risk breaking the forum rule and making the mods angry : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”