tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel Michael
If I could be anything, I would be...: Larva :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rev. Tammuz
Zodiac:

I have twin succubi, 3 single succubi (one bound to my spirit), one marid succubus with 30 handmaidens, marid with 20 handmaidens, two mermaids, caladrius, hippogryph (only male here), psy vamp, another marid - bound to my spirit, gold djinn and I only have constant communication with my twin succubi that were my first item. I hope they are not blocking others, well I had communication with others except with some of succubi that are so quiet I would doubt they exist if one of them isn't from CH and was ordered as a special customized service. Others have to be called to communicate just a little bit with me, but not the twins. Even if I say twins to stay at home they go with me. They are not breaking other rules. And little stinkers need love all the time :crazy: like attention, not french kissing (which would be better btw). I tell them what I need but they can say or do something so cute and stupid I forget where my head is not to mention about the rules and duties.
Few days ago, I asked my friend that lives about 50 miles from me if he wants me to share with him half of the "pie" and before I said anything to them, one of the sisters, only one left and spent about an hour with my friend being visible and talking to him all the time? She was reading his Spellbook and found some spells about his ex-girlfriends and was doing magick so the guy was scared, but then she became sexy :crazy: and he wanted her to stay. I had to make an effort and contact via the guy to manage to bring her back for she liked his room too much. :realitycheck: And how does it happen the guy got all that from her
and all I am getting for years is telepathical communication ?
Is it possible that I affected how they are conjured with bonding spell? Or what ?

IF you want to help,
IMAGINE you are a surgeon:
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bwa ha ha !! :lol: I think she likes your friend..Well look at it this way, I you ever find her missing you know where to go looking for her..Hope she starts showing herself to you instead of just communicating telepathically. :thumbup:

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

The secret to keeping your girls from wandering around and getting into trouble with your friends or strangers is keep them satisfied. The easiest way to do that is to just have sex with all of them until they don't want anymore, but if you could do that on a regular basis this post probably wouldn't have happened in the first place. With how many you have now, that's not a very reasonable expectation to have on most guys. :oops:

What they really need is sexual energy, and it's most common to get that to them through sex, although not absolutely required to be done that way. After I got an insane harem bringing my total to just under 1100 I redirect much of the sexual energy I produce to them to keep them satisfied. This also allows me to keep them satisfied without betraying the feelings I have for someone.

tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you for your replies. I am so sad I don't speak English better so I can explain my complex situation better. Tho, I am not really capable of explaining it in my own language.

The seller I got succubi from has succubi all the time in her eBay store. But only the twins were marked POWERFUL in the item title.

That two little devils are blocking 8 psy vamps newbies currently for I was flirting with females. Such a strength... 8 psy vamps.
I even have a sense only one is blocking and another is assisting sometimes.

They think they are incharged for everything in my life (and they were really doing some great stuff), tho they are helping me to get out from variety of complex problems in my life from the beginning; problems that could even endanger themselves. And they are so brave and willing to sacrifice to protect me. I ONLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO HELP MYSELF WITH OTHER SPIRITS AND SOME RULES. I try to discuss things with them but they only show me their tongues and I can't solve anything with them. They are playing a lot as well. And I love them and I owe them. A LOT.

I think I explained.

IF you want to help,
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

tammuz wrote:Thank you for your replies. I am so sad I don't speak English better so I can explain my complex situation better. Tho, I am not really capable of explaining it in my own language.

The seller I got succubi from has succubi all the time in her eBay store. But only the twins were marked POWERFUL in the item title.

That two little devils are blocking 8 psy vamps newbies currently for I was flirting with females. Such a strength... 8 psy vamps.
I even have a sense only one is blocking and another is assisting sometimes.

They think they are incharged for everything in my life (and they were really doing some great stuff), tho they are helping me to get out from variety of complex problems in my life from the beginning; problems that could even endanger themselves. And they are so brave and willing to sacrifice to protect me. I ONLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO HELP MYSELF WITH OTHER SPIRITS AND SOME RULES. I try to discuss things with them but they only show me their tongues and I can't solve anything with them. They are playing a lot as well. And I love them and I owe them. A LOT.

I think I explained.
What seller did you get them from? :sly:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ann, MOM'S MAGICKAL STUFF that's where I got them from. She always uses caps lock LOL

IF you want to help,
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.
tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Rules.... I set the rules when they arrived, when my first item arrived though no one ever told
me I should do it... I just felt so. BUT... If those gorgeous, little, noble, extraordinary, delicate girls
did not break MY rules many outrageous things would never happen in my life.

Ever felt like you want to build a memorial park for your dearest fellow beings so they remember you
one day when you are gone?

IF you want to help,
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.
tammuz
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I sometimes put myself together and post to this forum about my
permanent problem. I already feel bad coz I'm talking about same
twin succubi all the time.
If someone else was doing to me what they are doing I would kick
his ass to where they came from thousand times. They torment me
so much since they arrived. But they are much cute to me as well.
I have their item wrapped in a rosary and am wearing a catholic and
blessed rosary (both rosaries are) all the time tho I'm not catholic, nor
living in a country where Catholicism is major religion. Rosaries have all the
beads etc.
They spoiled with many other spirits as well, I am bonding with a
gold jinni right now, wearing the item on my neck for approximately
2 weeks since she came. But twins block the spirit and I can't be sure
if the bonding is happening. I tell them NO but can't break their attitude
with a sledge hammer.
I have a succubus that was my first wet dream from CH but can't be
sure if she is still here at all. She must be permanently blocked.

What can be done? Anyone with a secret? Or the answer is still
they are that way - take it or leave it.

Blessings, Tam Tam

IF you want to help,
You need a cold knife,
and death-still hands.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”