Metaphysical Beginnings Onstar28607

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

PLUS I WAS AROUND WHEN THE WITCH WARS BROKE OUT... SO MY MONEY IS GOOD WHERE IT IS.... IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

So far I have had good results with this seller got an attunement done and felt it that night, amazing enrrgy, I also got a djinn from him who I met in my dream the night he was fully bound. The energy was SO strong it spooked me at first XD but wow it was something.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:*HOWLS* WE STILL DISCUSSING LUKE MILLER???!! THIS THREAD SHOULDN'T EVEN BE RELEVANT...YOU CAN'T BE AS POPULAR AS HIM AND HAVE AS MANY POSITIVE FEEDBACK SCORE AS HE HAS IF YOU MAKE A LIVING F'ING PEOPLE OVER...... AND LOYAL CUSTOMERS AS HE HAS! ::rofl:: :dancing:
Luke is Amazing & always has been. :)

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

:) Yes he is!

HUNCHO
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know or have an idea
Zodiac:

Now there we go again.....

Me too i see his listings and i have been talking to him lately, he seems good(though i know most scammers do that)....but i get confusing and mixed talks of him

Others say he is LEGIT other say he is a SCAMMER??

Then, what is he?? LEGIT OR NOT LEGIT????

Conjuredspirits17
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Cazdor

Great seller I had wonderful experiences with his entities Hands Down :)

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I also had some great experiences. I have one spirit- a Throne Angel from him, who has been so amazing as a "leader" for the other spirits in my keep. I also had an attunement done recently and indeed I felt a difference in the following days. The attunement will take quite a while to be fully developed but I have noticed a difference.

So far my spirits are extremely happy to have the Throne Angel at the helm, she has even helped one of my rescue spirits recover from some sort of pain that seemed to be haunting her. (This particular spirit didn't want to tell me the root of the issue, but the Throne Angel worked with her through it).

His prices are on the higher end, but I have one beautiful spirit and an evolving attunement that are both worthwhile.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

I got a couple of spirits on 2018 and various attunements.
Now he is gone since november and now is june, but we are hoping he will comeback.
With first spirt I got a dream the first night, and days later I could verify the information he gave me with pendulum, then I got the other lady. But I had many lows and highs, many dark moments, and the toxicity of my enviroment and some dark thoughts of mine. So it has been hard, but now almost 2 years later, I was able to dream again with them, and on one dream, I asked her name, and it was her, the same name he gave me, I felt so happy, and other dreams also when someone takes care of me, also I have been able to listen to one of them when waking up some times, it really is what keeps me alive.
So, I have found other sellers and they sell preconjured spirits.
Second spirit from him, I thought it was preconjured but he said that he made a casting for me, and that night he had little sleep, the spirit doubled the age from the previous, very customized for me... So again compared with the service, for what others offer it was a good price, I would say, I am in debt. Also since I am in other country, I would receive them binded to me and I wouldn't have to wait for a vessel to arrive.
My first purchase, I was so excited to get her, I run to the bank, I didn't want to lose the opportunity.
With all the attunements and the spirits, that was of more than 120 usd each, easily more than 600 usd in total, and me being student and not being in the US, was lot of money, but this last year I lost much more money than that, more than ten times that, so I am really sorry for being so... you know... and not getting more in deep on this before... Would like to go back and also buy from other sellers back on 2006 and not miss some listings haha..
Not all is about money, is also working on ourselves.
On the negative aspect, he answered too shortly some messages, but always on 24hrs, but his descriptions of the purchased spirit or attunement was very detailed. Once when I was so sad and down he answered the same day to help me.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think calling someone fake is kind of too much black & white thinking. My experience with his services several years ago was different, he certainly has some skills. Maybe he's a nice guy I don't know, communication customer wise was OK. Conjuring felt real, could feel it in the astral & physical. I ordered a WA spirit. But then he said it was first a WA, then he said it became grey and then later a shade of DA. I think that was the first red flag for me. I asked for the spirits name and from which region it came from, he just replied "can't remember". That was the second red flag for me. The spirit was able to touch me physically, so something was definitely there. Unfortunately the experience with the entities & spirits was not my thing, energy wise I couldn’t attune, it even hurt me. That was the 3rd red flag. The experience took its heavy toll on me. After several months ripe with trials & tribulations & agony I had to send it back. ;( Once "everything" was sent back, everything went back to normal within half a year. \/

:@

Return to “Seller Review”