Metaphysical Beginnings Onstar28607

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

(http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/2 ... 264725.htm

http://onstar28607-is-fake.blogspot.com/)

CreepyHollows
That is the act of one very upset buyer on eBay named Nina.

She has made exposing Onstar28607 her personal mission. She said she paid a great deal of money for an e-Book or e-Manual from Onstar and while researching the book she received she found all of the spells she paid for on another site for free. So she wanted a refund, he gave it to her but he said he didn't copy anything.

I honestly don't know all the ends and outs of what happened between them but onstar28607 was convinced I (and a few other sellers) were somehow connected with her because we left her positive feedback after he left her a negative in retaliation for the negative she left him. So because we left her positives that somehow meant we were in cahoots with her.

I don't know if she is still upset and working on exposing him or not. I know he maintains that he didn't copy anything and that it is just a standard practice and so they are of course going to be similiar.

mohican
Hello,

I don't know all the ins and outs of this whole situation but I just wanted to add my two sense about onstar himself. I can say from my experience with onstar that he is very professional and his items are legit. I've made two purchases from him and if for whatever reason I didn't like or think that the first item was legit I would never of purchased a second item from him. I hope that my experience with him will help any one else that may have a question about him or his items.

Peace,
Mohican

spiritsearcher
Well,

Let me tell you all of my experience with Luke...
I purchased a mystery auction quite some time ago...
I was happy with the beautiful box I received, and there were 4 items inside..
It took about 2 emails to find out what was included in the auction..So Luke responded promptly and even appologized for the delay, which I thought was nice of him..
He even mentioned a genie was included, and I was excited because at the time genies were selling for a fortune with only a few sellers on ebay offering them back then, moonstar7spirits,wintermournings, and starry1night...
So I received the email from luke about the items and noticed there was no name for the genie..
So I emailed Luke back and all he told me was the name of the genie was lost..I was so pissed..are you kidding me, a genie with no invocation or name..
I never bought from him again and was ready to smash the box everything came in as well as the ring...The items have been locked up and I have considere throwing it all in the garbage..!!
Talk about nerve..Is that what the "mystery" of the auction was...He even told me to try and connect with genie to get the name, he wasnt even sure if the genie was a male or female...
Sorry I wouldnt recommend after that experience...
Please note this is my experience...

:angry:

lele727
Hi
I came cross this blog on the internet
http://onstar28607.com/blog/2007/05/20/hello-world/
he claims 99% of the Ginne ebay listings are fake and also something about UAMD..........
his blog is very long is more like Q&A someone ask him a question and he answers.
I think i spotted someone checking MoonStar7Spirits Royal Phylum Ginne ring with him......

2007-05-13 08:57:55 GMT
Author:Anonymous
Hey there my friends,
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you mothers.

To answer your questions, there is no such thing as the UAMD. I hate to say that but I know many who have been fooled by that.

As for you Khaled, it is perfectly safe to have these spirits in your home with a family. In my home, I have two children and many many spirits. The hardest part of us was to get used to seeing them walk past our door all night long. Now it is just another thing, no big deal at all.

These spirits are protection and safe, loving and giving. A blessings for all, not just the master.

Marid refers to a certain class of Djinn. There are many. ãÇÑíÏ Is Marid in Arabic. Marid actually means,

Spirit of Brightness. It says here in the Quran,

Çáíæã ÇáÐí íÃÊí åæ äÚãÉ ááÌãíÚ äÍä äÞÏã áåã åÐÇ ÇáÚÇáã æåí ÇáÊí ÊÚØì áäÇ äÍä ÞÇÏÉ æÇÞæì ãä ßá ãÇÑíÏ åí ÑæÍ ÓØæÚ
The day which they come is a blessing to all. We give them this world and they give us theirs. The leaders and most powerful of all, The Marid, is the Spirit of Brightness.

Through the times, myth of these great spirits has been taken for fact. Remember my friends, much is just myth.

As for an experience, I will ask the Ghul to give you one.

Ok friends, enjou the day.
Many blessings
Luke
–Luke onstar28607

Any thoughts on this ??

spiritsearcher
This guy is the King of offering floating genie rings....LOL..
All his listing have flaoting rings...
Also there is also a thread about him already, just do some searching..
and you will find out more...

albanygang
He asks for A LOT OF MONEY for his goods. He evenf sets a fee for "spiritual advice and mentoring. I did once contact him via msn messenger on his own website regarding help for my son. My son has an autistic spectrum disorder and lots of difficulties, and I was wondering what specific spirit would help him. Onstar began to go on about Karma. He suggested that since it was his karma to have this affliction, it was not curable. Frankly I dont buy that stuff about my son having to be punished for something he cant remember doing in a past life. I consider it insulting to him. Other folk buy that, but not me. I considered that just a cheap cop out for someone who did not have the REAL spritual depth and know how to deal with a genuinely difficult problem.

I think he is just out for money money money. He has a very smarmy way of dealing with people, of insinuating his way into their confidence. He says "my friend" this and "my friend" that. I dont trust him. Magnolia and Ash presumably put in hours of work to inhabit their spirit filled vessels. This man gets someone else to do the work and charges twice as much as they do. Obviously he makes a very lucrative business out of "helping" people. Oh BTW - his advice to me was to get my son an archangel from him - at the bargain price of $500!! LOL.

spiritsearcher
Heres another one of this jokers fake floating djinn/genie rings...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Genie-Four- ... dZViewItem

Im sure this guy has rings floating all over his house...
All his genie auctions have floating rings...
What a fraud... :angry:

Oh by the way...
This floater is from some Elite Collection..LOL...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Haunted-Genie-Abkia ... dZViewItem

I have to see any seller have so many floating rings...

Night_Owl
new here
new here

Onstar runs a forum that seems anti-creepyhollows.

He posted this thread
http://onstar28607.com/forums//viewtopi ... eacf12b327

But in the same ripoff report, there's stuff about him
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/2 ... 264725.htm

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Have you seen Onstars auctions..?? most of the info has comes from video games and the net, and all his genie items float..
The last thing I would want around the house is floating items...He's a ........, I purchased from him once a chest of so called spelled items and a genie without a name..and he gave me a story when I questioned him..

btyelle
neophyte
neophyte

Yeah I have seen exact descriptions plagarized from movies. Then the descriptions is repeated and resold on a weekly basis. Each and every time the items sell for something like over 9000 dollars.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

He's always blamed me for Nina leaving him a negative. I had nothing to do with her leaving him a negative but when he left her a negative and I did a followup on my feedback I'd left for her sticking up for her and her decision that's when Luke got the idea in his head that I was somehow in cahoots with her to sabotage him... ridiculous really considering the number of times I've confronted him personally. Anyone who knows me knows I don't play, I go straight to the person and confront them. And he was upset about this thread and wanted me to remove it. When I refused and extended him an invitation to come here and post he made a comment about starting his own forum instead... lo and behold there it is and with an anti-CreepyHollows thread to boot.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn

Hes a fraud, stay away from him as he has nothing better to do then sell items on a string and claim they float..

DarkWolfMaster
new here
new here
Zodiac:

No, No Stay away from this loser I ordered some candles and never recived them and every time I emailed him Luke Miller the name he goes by told my he was going to turn me in from harassing him. And I told him I already turned you in to the fbi.gov so who's laughing now Luke. This guy Is so stupid that I have all his info and IP address I wish Luke Miller would take his stupid cheap website off the internet this is no place cons.

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Zodiac:

I have purchased a 'custom conjured' piece from him and i am pretty happy with it thus far. He was, as another person has already said, very professional, open and friendly with me. I also ordered a few spells from him and he had sent me 2 of the same spell by mistake and he readily sent me the correct one without hesitation and with sincere apologies.

As far as the woman who gave the negative feedback about her 'spells' being free on another site: according to Luke those spells were NOT the ones she paid for and were included by Luke with her order for FREE. The spell she had paid for was also among those and it was NOT offered for free anywhere. This is according to Luke. There usually are two (2) sides to any story, you know?

I have nothing negative to say about him. I am sorry that others have had bad experiences, however. :|

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

I wouldnt say this guy is a fraud at all. He has sent me free rituals many occasions to summon spirits and they work.
The guy is very helpful, but I cant comment for his items but his conjuration stuff is real and he gave me that for free.

Night_Owl
new here
new here

He does sell lots of expensive items that usually sell.

Return to “Seller Review”