Summoning the Archangels for protection!

Invocations for angels.
Paz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Be careful when you summon Archangels, they are not to be taken lightly. Especially Michael and Gabriel. They are extensions of God at His most patient and destructive. Archangels are more powerful than any entity that can be conjured and bound because of their close proximity to God and being they are the angels chosen to exact the will and control of God they abide by His agenda first. This is why you see them both play intrical parts in the Revelation as described in any Protestant Bible. They are mericful when God sends them to be merciful and they can wipe out this planet with a swish of their angelic finger if God wills them to. They are not to be trifled with and I suggest not invoking an Archangel unless you have a darn good reason to.

Many people remember their stories of merciful tenderness and good will toward the human race, what they forget is that they are creatures created soley by and for the will of God and they will always do His will no matter what. They couldn't even rescue Job and if ever there was a man who needed mercy, he was one.

There are levels of Angels and I would adhere strictly to the levels dependent upon your needs. Otherwise you are likely not to be answered or will receive an angel of a lesser level in his stead.
I feel this should be bumped.

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

::nice:: Learned a good bit from this thread. Thanks.

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
YellowStarBee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: being with wings
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Angel Wings over the water
Zodiac:

::bump::

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

My first real encounter with an Archangel happened in the spring of 2000, when I developed West Nile Virus (the doctors had no clue what it was at that time, and merely guessed it to be a mild case of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever; they gave me some antibiotics and sent me home). At the worst of it, for 2 days and nights, my head hurt so badly that I prayed to die ( the only analogy I can use to describe the pain is that it felt as if a grizzly bear was inside my head trying to claw its way out, and someone was outside trying to beat the bear back into my head with a sledge hammer). During the second night of the worst pain, my fever was quite high, and I could find no position to lie in my bed that would ease my pain and discomfort. I was alone in the house in the wee hours of the morning, and ended up lying on the sofa in the living room. I was literally crying and praying to die, when I felt a hand caress my head... and a voice commanded the pain to be gone so I could rest. I opened my eyes (my glasses not on) and saw a large shadowy figure standing beside me. I asked who it was, but no voice answered... yet in my mind I heard the word, "Raphael". When I awoke the next morning, the pain was completely gone, as was the fever... and I started regaining my energy. I thought I had been dreaming or hallucinating, but something deep inside me said, "No", it was real. (At that time, I didn't even know who the archangels were). I searched the internet for information on Raphael, and when I saw that he is God's compassionate healer, a big smile broke out on my face, and I KNEW! I have felt the presence of Raphael and other angelic beings many times since, and the angelic realm is a big part of my life. I never invoke Raphael or any of the "higher" angels, and won't unless I truly need to do so. Even then, the angelic realm is so vast that there are literally countless numbers of angels who want to help us. Still, to this day, I often feel the presence of Raphael... almost as if he is checking up on me. Of the 4 highest ranking Archangels, Raphael does seem to be the one who most enjoys interacting with humanity. I've only recently started keeping angel spirits, and have 2 Courtwind Angels and 2 Sterling Angels. There will most certainly be more in the near future.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
antop
new here
new here
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

AerynAngel24 wrote:I asked who it was, but no voice answered... yet in my mind I heard the word, "Raphael". When I awoke the next morning, the pain was completely gone, as was the fever... and I started regaining my energy. I thought I had been dreaming or hallucinating, but something deep inside me said, "No", it was real. (At that time, I didn't even know who the archangels were). I searched the internet for information on Raphael, and when I saw that he is God's compassionate healer, a big smile broke out on my face, and I KNEW! I have felt the presence of Raphael and other angelic beings many times since, and the angelic realm is a big part of my life. I never invoke Raphael or any of the "higher" angels, and won't unless I truly need to do so ...
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I myself have experienced a similar healing session after evoking Raphael using a certain incantation found in an occultist spell-book. Initiately, I was skeptical about Archangels and its cohort, and although I did not physically see him manifest within the same, I couldn't bring myself to deny their existence and supernatural abilities after what I been through.

The day after evocation, I felt my physical body healed in the sense that all my past negative emotions and energies literally disappeared and I felt spiritually whole once again. It was amazing, and I would do anything to feel it again. Fact is, I have experience these positive energies after periodic meditation but it was not as much as that session with Raphael. :angel:

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I have summoned Michael a bunch of times, a few times for chord cutting and ego removing, and other times for spirit removal. I've worked with Raphael when I do reiki. I would love to work with Metaton but he rarely answers. Also would love to work with Uriel.

antop
new here
new here
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

bryan wrote:I have summoned Michael a bunch of times, a few times for chord cutting and ego removing, and other times for spirit removal. I've worked with Raphael when I do reiki. I would love to work with Metaton but he rarely answers. Also would love to work with Uriel.
Hi Bryan,

Michael is a fierce and protective Archangel and He is like a big brother to me. He once telepathically called me child of God, which was quite out of the norm. Never came across anything that close before. It was crystal clear in my mind, and I do respect Him very much.

Not sure about Uriel. I have heard of the name Metaron, who resembles thousand of faces and is called by different names in other religious contexts but all terms referred back to Him. Apparently, he is one of the higher ranked Seraphim in the angelic hierarchy. I read somewhere that he only comes forth when you are spiritually ready and recognize by Him as a worthy individual. Quite a powerful being.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Now that we are all talking about the Archangels of protection..Does anyone know if CH has offered "Metatron" the Archangel in one of their listings?..I ask because I could have sworn I have seen listings for an angel with this name, but I wasn't sure if they were one in the same or if it was a portal of some sort..Could have been a different class of angel altogether..But I have seen the listing up forever and people have bought it..Might it be a portal?

My mom recently asked, that I procure her a portal with the 4 Archangels of protection..She's quite interested in working with ArchAngels Michael and Raphael.Glad this topic has resurfaced :thumbup:

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think I saw that listing with Metatron also. I don't remember which category though. Will have to see if I can track it down. I know they offer them separately, I don't know if they offer them bound together.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Merchendiver wrote:I think I saw that listing with Metatron also. I don't remember which category though. Will have to see if I can track it down. I know they offer them separately, I don't know if they offer them bound together.

I think your'e right..I myself don't remember the category..It very well could be another angel with the same name..But I could have sworn it was a portal of some sort, as the item was bought several times..I believe the vessel was a gemstone sphere..I think they were listed seperately..Nonetheless, It would be a blast if any of the sellers here could offer one portal for all of the protection angels not just 4..But then, that would be a hell of a piece..lol.

Return to “Angel Invocations”