Summoning the Archangels for protection!

Invocations for angels.
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Say:

Michael to the right of me
Gabriel at my left
Uriel in front of me
Raphael guards my back

These are the 7 Arch Angels (and their area of expertise) I work with when doing clearings:

Michael~ Truth & Protection
Gabriel ~ Communication, Sound & Vibration
Kamiel ~ Energy, Power & Light
Raphael ~ Healing & Love
Uriel (Auriel) ~ Nature & Compassion
Zadkiel ~ Materialism, Creativity & Visualization
Zophkiel ~ Art, Beauty, Balance, Perfection & Cosmic Law & Order

If you find that you need angelic assistance in any one of these areas simply call the AA who specializes in the area of your need and call their name 3 times. Explain to them what's going on, what you need, work with them for as long as you need. Just remember to thank them 3 times when you finish your session with them.

These are not from me. I have never summon archangels for protection. But, I do have a courtwind angel bound to me.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks for this Mane :)

I wrote it all down and I think I might try it sometime.

I wonder if you can Bind a Archangel once you have summoned them :?

Did someone post on that thought?

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

...I will probably use this sometime!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Anyone know how to actually pronounce some of the last few names? :oops:

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Don't worry about how to pronounce the names. I just do the best I can. The angels know what you mean. :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Be careful when you summon Archangels, they are not to be taken lightly. Especially Michael and Gabriel. They are extensions of God at His most patient and destructive. Archangels are more powerful than any entity that can be conjured and bound because of their close proximity to God and being they are the angels chosen to exact the will and control of God they abide by His agenda first. This is why you see them both play intrical parts in the Revelation as described in any Protestant Bible. They are mericful when God sends them to be merciful and they can wipe out this planet with a swish of their angelic finger if God wills them to. They are not to be trifled with and I suggest not invoking an Archangel unless you have a darn good reason to.

Many people remember their stories of merciful tenderness and good will toward the human race, what they forget is that they are creatures created soley by and for the will of God and they will always do His will no matter what. They couldn't even rescue Job and if ever there was a man who needed mercy, he was one.

There are levels of Angels and I would adhere strictly to the levels dependent upon your needs. Otherwise you are likely not to be answered or will receive an angel of a lesser level in his stead.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's definitely interesting info, Magnolia.
I've always felt like I have a friendship with the archangels, especially Michael, as we both have the same type of warrior spirit.
I've never had a problem with them not coming when I call them for help, mostly for protection.
I don't think they're scary towards the people that work with them.
However, I would not want to give God a reason to make the angels hate me.
They are very powerful beings, but I still feel a close personal relationship with them.
:pray: :angel: :cloud9: :D

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Magnolia, I have a piece with four watchers (watch towers, n, w, s, e) bound to them. Wouldn't you say they would make a nice "everyday" protection while doing a ritual, instead of the archangels?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Personally, I would NEVER fool with an archangel, especially Micheal or Gabriel. I might mess up and upset GOD and be on the receiving end of some punishment by those two. I agree with Magnolia, stick with the ones that would provide the level of protection you need at the time and leave the harder ones to the big boys.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

creepyhollows wrote:Be careful when you summon Archangels, they are not to be taken lightly. Especially Michael and Gabriel. They are extensions of God at His most patient and destructive. Archangels are more powerful than any entity that can be conjured and bound because of their close proximity to God and being they are the angels chosen to exact the will and control of God they abide by His agenda first. This is why you see them both play intrical parts in the Revelation as described in any Protestant Bible. They are mericful when God sends them to be merciful and they can wipe out this planet with a swish of their angelic finger if God wills them to. They are not to be trifled with and I suggest not invoking an Archangel unless you have a darn good reason to.

Many people remember their stories of merciful tenderness and good will toward the human race, what they forget is that they are creatures created soley by and for the will of God and they will always do His will no matter what. They couldn't even rescue Job and if ever there was a man who needed mercy, he was one.

There are levels of Angels and I would adhere strictly to the levels dependent upon your needs. Otherwise you are likely not to be answered or will receive an angel of a lesser level in his stead.
It seems like everyone calls out the AA's when they are in trouble. Many spellbooks I have read states to start out a banishing ritual calling out the main fours. I was wondering, when you do that are you really invoking them or is it just a formality? I could imagine if you cast spells daily you would have to call them daily.

I know that being buddist, I had very limited understanding of them. So during my first encounter with spirit I called to remove the entity and it did not seem to work. Later, I was listening to psychic sylvia brown and she said to not call on the AA's and that we should call on the thrones for such matters. The one thing that seemed to work was a combo of clearing by Galadriel, my seraphim and a screw driver. Long story. LOL.

I recall feeling the entity was pissed and blew on a rope to hit my glass door, while there was no wind outside.

Personally I feel that being buddist, I needed someone else to conjure the AA's for me. Sort of like if your not muslim or a conjurer, the average person might need someone else to conjure a djinn. Now that I have all the angels and my Nebbie conjured contacting them seems WAYYYYY easier.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Angel Invocations”