Lisa aka real_magick communication spell!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
SpiritSeeker
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Juliana

I guess I DO tend to overlook the fact that I always feel them....I was under the impression that everyone could, actually. Like it was a given. Are there many who don't?? I can't imagine having even a few hours go by without at least some proof that they are here....and they always, always come when I call to them. I just have to call by name, or sort them out if more than one comes....which can be tough to figure out LOL "So and so, if this is you...you touch my face...NO? okay....so and so, if this is you, you touch my arm....No?" :eh: LOL Roll call!!

onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SpiritSeeker, very funny! No we don't all feel our spirits like you do. You are so lucky! Why would more than one of your spirits come when you call if you call them specifically by name? I got confused on that. If you hold a vessel and summon the spirit bound to that vessel, why would another spirit(s) show up for the call?

Also, since you can feel your spirits and I can't, what kind of feelings do you get when you summon your spirits to let you know that they are actually there?

Still giggling about your last post, hilarious. :lol:

SpiritSeeker
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Juliana

onenuttyguyhere wrote:SpiritSeeker, very funny! No we don't all feel our spirits like you do. You are so lucky! Why would more than one of your spirits come when you call if you call them specifically by name? I got confused on that. If you hold a vessel and summon the spirit bound to that vessel, why would another spirit(s) show up for the call?

Also, since you can feel your spirits and I can't, what kind of feelings do you get when you summon your spirits to let you know that they are actually there?

Still giggling about your last post, hilarious. :lol:
I don't typically call them throughout the day.....they just tend to show up, especially as the sun goes down at night....and I'm never quite sure who it is that is with me until I do the 'roll call' as stated above. LOL I have many, and I typically wear several vessels a day, round the clock, rotating them so no one feels 'left out' here. I give them freedom to stay with me as much as they like, none are restricted to stay with a charging box or vessel. (I'm way too lax on the rules, and they don't seem to understand the bathroom is OFF LIMITS either!) :o Talk about some "surprise visits"! Sheesh! :shock:

The feelings I get from them are often lots of tingles, to my head, scalp, face, lips....touches to my arms and hands, once in a while I get a sting to the neck too! :wtf: That one kinda hurts sometimes. :eyebrow: I have one who is a stinker. :evilbat: Sometimes I feel like waves of electricity are rolling through my body, pulsating....it's very hard to explain the feelings, but also very relaxing and unmistakable at the same time. They each have a different method for showing they are here. I hope yours start making themselves known VERY soon!!! I stink at meditation so I'm trying to work on that more, then maybe I will actually be able to 'hear' the instead of just their thoughts popping into my head randomly. That's always confusing! :?

sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
Zodiac:

hmm for me... i always feel my spirit around my neck like a cloud.. when i did lisa's transfer spell. i felt that cloud slip away into the new vessel and it was the strangest feeling.. it was suddenly very cold around my neck.. very empty feeling :( .. but soon he returned and its all warm again :hug:

ijohan
new here
new here

Hi,

I'm new here and I did order communication spell from Lisa 3 days ago. On the night after she told me that the spell was cast I couldn't sleep well, the feeling was the same when I got my first spirit. Hope everything will be as expected.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

does anyone have a link please :sly:

sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

::wave:: Sure thing. I will link the listing and her ebay store for future reference. Here is her Ebay store link http://stores.ebay.com/realmagickaltreasures and here is the communication spell link http://cgi.ebay.com/COMMUNICATION-SPELL ... 5889b9b1ef.

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process

Sunset, It's too bad she doesn't list a business email..As right now I am screwed with having a new ebay account and would need to get her permission to bid on her items but am unable to send her an email thru ebay...I was hoping to be able to send her a personal email requesting this spell..I understand we cannot post emails here, but if anyone should happen to have an email address for her..Can you send it to me via PM?..I don't think she has an additional website if I am correct or a marketplace account?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Just to add to your statistical data Huffette has the rare ability of being able to carry on a conversation with almost any entity she encounters...myself, I can only sense their presence and there are only 4 that i can identify when they come to me... and those four are the Archangels

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire