Lisa aka real_magick communication spell!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

DarkAddictions wrote:Sunset, It's too bad she doesn't list a business email..As right now I am screwed with having a new ebay account and would need to get her permission to bid on her items but am unable to send her an email thru ebay...I was hoping to be able to send her a personal email requesting this spell..I understand we cannot post emails here, but if anyone should happen to have an email address for her..Can you send it to me via PM?..I don't think she has an additional website if I am correct or a marketplace account?

Dear Dark I so adore Lisa.Well Im on the marketplace, so you can pm me there, and I will give her email to you ok?

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Alice in Neverland wrote:
DarkAddictions wrote:Sunset, It's too bad she doesn't list a business email..As right now I am screwed with having a new ebay account and would need to get her permission to bid on her items but am unable to send her an email thru ebay...I was hoping to be able to send her a personal email requesting this spell..I understand we cannot post emails here, but if anyone should happen to have an email address for her..Can you send it to me via PM?..I don't think she has an additional website if I am correct or a marketplace account?

Dear Dark I so adore Lisa.Well Im on the marketplace, so you can pm me there, and I will give her email to you ok?
Alice, Thanks for the reply..Someone here was kind enough to send me the info last nite..I tried to look you up on the marketplace earlier but I was unsucessful..I sent you a PM or two, but it seems your PM'ing system may not be working..Let me know if you get my messages..I did send Lisa a message..Hope she sends a reply soon..Hugs :hug:

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What are her current websites?

ASTER