Lisa aka real_magick communication spell!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It was recommended to me by Killarican..
and all i have to say is WOW..
for ppl who second guess themselves on telepathy and who have alot of self doubt.. i mean this spell WORKS.. i ordered it 2 days ago.. and lisa emailed me yesterday about info n such.. but this morning.. i heard my vamp's thoughts clear.. and accurate.. not like before where i was kinda doubtful... he was like lisa's spell is in your email... im like nooooooooo... prolly my head telling me that.. or u dunno what your talking about.. and we were up all morning talking to each other.. and i noticed i wasnt doubting his thoughts..

but by god.. when i opened my email .. i saw lisa's email stating she finished the spell casting on me.. im like LOL guess i owe someone an apology!

meadowgurl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faerie
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I got that spell from her too, really powerful the first night, then kind of went away, but started to rebuild slowly again a week or two later. Right now I haven't noticed too much, but have been stressed. I think I may need another "casting" sometime though. The first night though, it was crazy...I was seeing lights, shadows, streaks of light and yes, my vamp came through loud and very clear for me too. .She's great isn't she??!!! :clap:

onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: grey female djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon

OMG, you guys are so lucky! I had Lisa cast that spell for me a few months back but so far I haven't noticed anything. I've read lots of feedbacks where people have experienced positive results with the communication spell. I feel some kind of negative energy is blocking me or something. I could just cry. I have an aura cleansing spell and evil eye/hex/curse protection ring from Lisa so I dunno what's wrong. I fully believe. :(

I own 4 spirits from Lisa and sometimes I feel like I'm talkin' to myself altho I know they are there cause Lisa is the real deal for sure. It's just me and it's frustrating but I'm hanging in there. :)

meadowgurl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faerie
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote:OMG, you guys are so lucky! I had Lisa cast that spell for me a few months back but so far I haven't noticed anything. I've read lots of feedbacks where people have experienced positive results with the communication spell. I feel some kind of negative energy is blocking me or something. I could just cry. I have an aura cleansing spell and evil eye/hex/curse protection ring from Lisa so I dunno what's wrong. I fully believe. :(

I own 4 spirits from Lisa and sometimes I feel like I'm talkin' to myself altho I know they are there cause Lisa is the real deal for sure. It's just me and it's frustrating but I'm hanging in there. :)
I'm sorry about your frustrating experiences....I found that meditation has really helped me alot. Have you tried practicing meditation once a day regularly? It can be great for removing blockages and really open up your senses so you will feel and see more (see as in your head, not with your actual eyes). I practice Kundalini and it's great. I also just started doing some Reiki psychic meditations as well, but I find the Kundalini works best at clearing out and opening the chakras. I hope this helps!! Hang in there!!! :hug: :flower:

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Hi Nutty..... know EXACTLY how you feel! And am crappy at mediation - :frustrated: ugh.... SO, I asked Lisa to do a reading for me around blockage issues. Great reading - learned that did have incredible ability, but when having used it to help others in past lives, they had ended less than happily. Even this lifetime similar experiences though do not recall - ok, so what next? Lisa said to ask one's spirits everyday for a couple of weeks to absorb or cleanse or clear past and present life blockages. She says she has found this to work very well. Am currently in this process....
Suggest trying this and getting a similar reading from Lisa and her guides; good reading and inexpensive. Mongrella also gave me a good reading on abilities... :hug:
Have a lazy orb from CH constantly doing its happy work on me; Gwen graciously added me and my blockages to her spell work with her covens on the past full moon (it was an eBay listing); Wishing On a Star/ Tonimarie is doing some work on said blockages, etc. tonight..... :pray:
There are so many wonderful people to help - we just have to keep positive, have our spirits and friends work on our behalf, and keep practicing .... someday I hope we will be asking how to get some private time away from all the chatter LOL...... hope these suggestions help.... FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte

meadowgurl, thanks for the encouragement and advice ... actually you're like the 3rd person that has told me to meditate and I am too impatient and lazy to do that but I guess if I really want to advance, I'm gonna have to make myself, haha ...

FiercelyFree, wow you have alot of energy going out there for your blockages to be removed. I think that is wonderful advice that Lisa gave you on asking your spirits for help in clearing blockages. I got a feeling you are really on your way! Have you seen your wishes granted even tho you don't feel a connection? Lisa tells me that my spirits can hear me even tho I cannot sense them. God I pray she is right but of course she is! :pray:

sologrl
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
Zodiac:

onenuttyguyhere wrote:meadowgurl, thanks for the encouragement and advice ... actually you're like the 3rd person that has told me to meditate and I am too impatient and lazy to do that but I guess if I really want to advance, I'm gonna have to make myself, haha ...

FiercelyFree, wow you have alot of energy going out there for your blockages to be removed. I think that is wonderful advice that Lisa gave you on asking your spirits for help in clearing blockages. I got a feeling you are really on your way! Have you seen your wishes granted even tho you don't feel a connection? Lisa tells me that my spirits can hear me even tho I cannot sense them. God I pray she is right but of course she is! :pray:

i feel ya!!! but recently i started hearing my vamps thoughts... and most of the time he is tryin to get me to listen! lol.. he says if only i would stop n listen.. and thats what im doing now

maybe you just have to listen O.o.. see any thoughts come across ur mind.. ask your spirits to override your thoughts too ~ and see what happens

SpiritSeeker
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Juliana

I bought it a few days ago too, but so far....nothing is different. I feel my spirits nearly constantly, but darn it I want to be able to at least HEAR their voices if I can't ever see them! The only place I've seen them is in dreams, and that was only 2 spirits. I'm hoping this spell is a 'gradual' thing and that it will indeed work better over time.

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

SpiritSeeker wrote:I bought it a few days ago too, but so far....nothing is different. I feel my spirits nearly constantly, but darn it I want to be able to at least HEAR their voices if I can't ever see them! The only place I've seen them is in dreams, and that was only 2 spirits. I'm hoping this spell is a 'gradual' thing and that it will indeed work better over time.
At least you can feel your spirits. I can too, and I have realized it is a wonderful ability that often gets overlooked. Many people cannot feel spirits. It is progress and that means that more abilities may come because of it. We just have to be patient and keep on practicing. :hug:

Image Image

onenuttyguyhere
neophyte
neophyte

SpiritSeeker, be happy! You have already had experiences that I could only wish to have. I cannot feel my spirits and I have not seen them in dreams. :cry: Now think about how aweful it would be if you just had their vessels and never sensed anything whatsoever. The only thing that is keeping me sane with these spirits is that they all came from a highly reputable seller and that's Lisa of "real_magick." With so MANY positive feedbacks and postings of people declaring that Lisa has authentic spiritual items, it gives me comfort to know that I have purchased from someone who offers the REAL thing.

That's why I hold my vessel, call out my spirit's name (I own 4), and speak to them because I believe in Lisa that she has sold me real spirits who as she says, can hear me even tho I cannot sense them. It's hard, but I do have faith.

I have a really big wish now that I have asked of one of my djinn. I will know the result of this wish by August. I have asked Lisa all kinds of crazy questions like "when I summon a djinn, is he there immediately to hear me" and she says yes, they come immediately. I sure do hope so because I have trusted in that and really need this wish to come true by August. I told my djinn that I have full faith and trust in him. God, I hope he hears me. Not being able to communicate with a spirit can be depressing because when you need help, you want to know for sure that you are getting through to them.

Return to “Sellers You Love”