First Nympho

Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Jel wrote:Ok, so I bought an incubus from mom25...and well, I've done the invocation and bonding, been wearing him for days, and nothing!! I don't really feel anything from the vessel and I'm wondering if you, guys, can help? I wrote to the seller and well, I got nothing from her.....help, please!!
Hi, there!
For an entity such as the incubus, I would HIGHLY recommend getting a custom conjure from a reliable/trustworthy paranormal seller. A custom conjuration means the master psychic will read your energy field and conjure an entity perfectly compatible with your aura. This will also minimize "side effects" normally associated with working with a dual entity and promote faster and more efficient bonding. Like Magnolia pointed out in another post, please beware of sellers who give the impression the incubi are your "sex slave" who will fulfill your every desire. While they do fulfill your desires when properly bonded with, the "sex slave" part just couldn't be farther from the truth! They are classified as "dark arts", and while they need to be effectively controlled by the Keeper, they also need to be loved and respected at the same time.

This is usually a very powerful active (even electric) energy that (if more or less compatible with your energy) will most likely present itself in some way or another at times you least expect whether you have bonded or not.

I would strongly recommend getting a custom conjuration from Creepy Hollows. Or you could try Dove (dovemacob). She really excels at custom conjuring!

I hope this helps!

Blessings,
Yeong
"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
Jel
new here
new here

Wow!! You just told me things that I was not aware of. Yes, the incubus was advertised, not as a dual or dark arts entity, but almost like a sex slave. I don't even think that I have the proper invocation or bonding ritual for him. I was given an almost silly incantation that would make anyone laugh out loud! It involved saying things like "love,love, come jump me"...Maybe I'm wrong, but I strongly doubt that this is the proper way of bonding or invoking!! I will surely try CH and Dove! Thank you so much for helping me!

JEL
Jel
new here
new here

To anyone that I may have offended, please accept my apology. I only wrote my experiences and I'm new to this. again, I'm sorry.
Jel
new here
new here

I was having trouble with my incubus from Mom25, but this is not to say that she is not a good seller, etc. I only meant that I couldn't connect with him for whatever reason...I wonder if he had left his vessel? I aoplogize if I offended sellers or buyers by my inexperience.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Jel, no apologies needed. The lovely thing about this Forum is that we all have/have had problems & get help here and questions are never considered dumb. I am getting my own first nympho soon - I never even thought of getting one until I was offered one as a swap, saw a pic of the vessel & thought "Hell, yeah!" :D totally NO IDEA how it will work out but I'm up to try.
Give your nympho some time - it can take a while. But if you really think you are not getting anywhere, consider passing it to another keeper & getting another from a different seller.
Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Jel
new here
new here

I just received my first nymph and was wondering if someone can help me with how to bond with him? Any one? Thanks!
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I got my new CH nympho about 3 hours ago and popped him in my bra as i wasnt wearing anything with pockets and ive had such well you know what thoughts :oops: , tingley all over and someones stroking me! :o EEh cant wait for bedtime! :thumbup: :!:
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

:oops: Cool, enjoy those dreams :!: :twisted:
Peace, light & love

Phil

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

fiona - why wait until bedtime? ;) :hug: :clap: oh wait, i keep forgetting you're like 5 hours ahead of me so it's early evening there....ok, so wait for bedtime, lol. oh wait until he gets to know you....you'll be doing more than having tingles, lol! have fun tonight!!!! take care, arsine
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

:lol: :inlove:
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”