First Nympho

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I placed an order on 4-16 or a Courtwind Angel and a male Nympho..On 5-2 I was walking to the store and out of the blue, a good looking (much younger) guy stopped me, and started giving me compliments and asked to keep me company on my walk to the store..It was the strangest thing, As this has not happened to me in years..I thanked the guy and told him he made my day..I didn't take him up on the offer as I am happily married but, I was grinning from ear to ear..Came back home, and got an email from the folks at CH letting me know my Angel and Nympho were on their way.Wondered if my Nympho was causing some of these cool effects.

Today, I went to the market again..Same thing happened..Another guy(this one older but still good looking)..Chatting up a storm..Dishing up some compliments..Kind of pissed of the clerk a bit( I think she would have preferred the attention..he he!)..lol. Wondering if anyone else has had this happen with their Nympho's?..Is this even possible?.Thought these powers were limited to the Incubus and Succubus. Maybe I'm giving off pheremones..Nonetheless, when my Nympho arrives he's going to get the royal treatment just for getting me some extra schmoozing..Who knows..Could be the Courtwind and or Sterling making me feel better also...I should ask when I can..One things for sure all my spirits will be getting candles and offerings..Particularly the culprit who got me the extra attention :D :thumbup: :devil:

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Yes, that is quite common with nymphos :D Angels will help you feel better but in a different way. Congrats!! :hug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

DragonKeeper wrote:Yes, that is quite common with nymphos :D Angels will help you feel better but in a different way. Congrats!! :hug:
Thanks DragonKeeper, I guessed as much..Somehow, I couldn't see my Angels trying to make me feel better that way..But I can tell you this much..Felt some tingling sensations to my legs this evening and I went into relaxed state..Felt tingling to the back of the neck too..We can bet that was my friend the Nympho..And he hasn't even arrived yet..Can't imagine what will happen once he arrives in the mail. ;)

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hmm... I should go out more and test if my nymphos can spice things up a bit. :crazy:

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
marita1977
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10

Just ordered my first nympho now from CH. Wasn't sure if I would choose anything spesific or not, so I went for not. See what they'll give me. I am blind and def when it comes to spirits so this will be exciting. Will he come in dreams before he gets here or not. So far I only get vampire names and then I know where to look. Do you really have to talk dirty/ sexy to them? Soooo not me at all. Should have ordered one before perhaps so I could have had some birthday fun today. Boyfriend coming home tomorrow. And it is kind of mean to think that it's anything sexual in the tingles from my other spirits. So instead of "using" them (even if I don't get any images) in a fantasy when I don't know if that's ok, I better get a spirit for my needs. Have all of you a connection with your spirit before they get intimate or?? I was so sure that several sellers would have nymphos. But since I didn't find much, I guess I'm meant to buy from CH.

marita1977
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10

I found that "love, love come jump me" too.. I laughed myself silly. Really hope there are other options than that. But since many of us don't know what to say or do, we say it. But hard to say certain things seriously since it sounds so dumb. Don't know if there is anything here on something we can use..

Lustian
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: ME

Strange I also got the bonding "love love come jump me.." I bet u it's from mom25 as well..
Well guess what I still cannot connect with my succubus even though I have her for over a month now :help: well I difenitly won't be getting anything from that seller again

hanz08
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5

Lustian wrote:Strange I also got the bonding "love love come jump me.." I bet u it's from mom25 as well..
Well guess what I still cannot connect with my succubus even though I have her for over a month now :help: well I difenitly won't be getting anything from that seller again
I got the same thing too but when i said it i felt tingles and pressure on me :D did it with candle and offering though. Maybe your succubus just need more time?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”