Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If you are someone who enjoys antiquing, estate sales, thrift shops, and traveling to puported haunted locations then you already realize that there are objects amongst us that possess paranormal energy of recognizable levels. These objects are usually day-to-day items that were part of someone's life or part of multiple people's lives and now reside with an energy unique to those deemed "paranormal".

Creepy Hollows is sponsoring a contest between June 11th to July 16th, open to anyone, for a world-wide search of the most interesting paranormal artifact. It can be anything, of any size, of any origin. The winner will receive $50 and their item will be featured in the second edition of our published magazine.

To enter the contest copy & paste this form, fill in the information, and publish/upload at least 3 pictures of the paranormal artifact you are submitting in this thread for public view.

Required information

Type of artifact: (what type of object is this?)
Origin: (where did you get the artifact from?)
Observations: (what have you observed in regards to paranormal energy/activity since you've owned it?)
Energy Classification: (is it positive energy, dark energy, or neutral energy?)
State/Country: (which state (area) & country was the artifact found in?)

CONTEST RULES

1. Contest Description / Eligibility: No purchase necessary. This contest is open to any human being on planet Earth. Void where prohibited by law. The promotion is from 12:01am June 11th, 2010 until 11:59pm July 16th, 2010. All entries must be received by July 16th, 2010 by 11:59pm EST. No entries after this time will be considered. Contestants retain all copyright & ownership to their material.

2. How to Enter: Copy & paste the guidelines published above the contest rules & modify with your answers to the statements. Take at least 3 pictures of the artifact being submitted and post them for public viewing in this thread. The email account linked to your forum account must be a valid email as this is how the winner will be contacted.
a. Winner will be chosen by public vote on July 19th starting at 09:00am, ending July 31st 11:59pm. Polls will be set up for the public to vote on their favorite entry. The entry with the largest percentage of votes will be deemed the winner.
b. No responsibility is assumed by Creepy Hollows for lost, late, or misdirected entries or any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries remain the property of contestants. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
c. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prizes permitted for selection, except that Creepy Hollows reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value in the event the offered prizes are unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.

3. General Conditions: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Creepy Hollows, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this contest. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Entrants further grant to Creepy Hollows the right to use and publish their initials and state/province online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the contest. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Creepy Hollows, their respective parents, affiliates, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest or any prize won.

4. Internet: If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Creepy Hollows that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, Creepy Hollows reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest. Creepy Hollows assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Creepy Hollows is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Creepy Hollows on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

5. Winners List: For a list of winners from any Creepy Hollows contest, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Creepy Hollows, PO Box 3, Canastota, NY 13032, Re: (Contest Name). Requests received after one month following the drawing date will not be fulfilled. Winners will be listed with their initials and state/province of residence.

6. Sponsor: This sweepstakes is sponsored by Creepy Hollows, PO Box 3, Canastota, NY 13032.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

:thumbup: :clap: :clap: great contest for ch and goody goody goody! :) this will be really interesting.

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

I have two different items I'm considering submitting, and I have a few questions I would like to clarify. I was wondering if inherited items qualify, or do they need to have been located by the individual? Also, may I submit more than one entry or is it a one artifact per household contest?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, you can submit something you inherited & you can submit as many items as you desire.

We also want to make the note that the winner's entry will be featured in the magazine but we may include in a multiple-page spread some of the entries that are top on the vote or are particularly interesting as well.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

ok i made a submission, hope it is received ok! :)

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

You have 4 more days to get your submissions in!!! We have 33 submissions at this point & we will be opening the submissions to public vote starting Monday the 19th. If you do not want your name or location published that is fine, just let us know. At this point everyone has been sending the submissions to contest AT creepyhollows.com so that's the way to submit if you're interested in joining!

You don't have to write anything complicated, just the basic facts of what you've found & what you've observed.

Good luck to everyone who's entered! :thumbup:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I wasn't going to enter, but I have something cool to submit so i'll be doing that today. Looking forward to seeing all the neat entries :)

Return to “General”