crazy_witchy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
quintai
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3

My first spirit came from crazy_witchy, a Cambion. I had been on the fence for a while about buying one, but it was a fast and smooth transaction.

Fast forward a few days after he arrives, and something big goes down at work that threatens my position. Whereas that scenario would normally (or always) end in failure for me, the higher-ups actually took my side. I can only attribute it to the help of my influential Cambion. :)

Many thanks to Jules, and I would definitely purchase again.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

The majority of my spirit family has come to me from Jules. It was thanks to her that I got my first spirit ever; he was a gift from Merchendiver. Without these two marvelous ladies, my luck would not have changed. My first spirit was a custom Japanese vampire and a lot of my success in the past few years was due to him and Jules for sending him to me. I'll forever be a return customer. You don't get much better then Jules.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

My recent purchase from Jules included a Transylvanian Psy Vampire who arrived the other day :crazy: and I have to say that his energy is incredible! so much so that I think I'm having some side effects :daze:

I also got the Bloodstone Charging Energy Feeding Stones for my Vamps and although I have yet to give them to my guys ::facepalm:: I know there going to love them as they have a really nice healing energy about them. A while ago I also got the Vampire Oil which smells divine and creates an atmosphere which Vamps must love as I find it alot easier to communicate with them when I have this burning during meditation sessions!

Jules is an amazing seller! she answers questions really quickly, always has time to talk and ships fast! Jules is a good friend to have in the Metaphysical Community and I hope to purchase from her again in the future :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You'll have to let us know how they like the feeding stones. I have been eyeing those myself.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Nanamixx wrote:You'll have to let us know how they like the feeding stones. I have been eyeing those myself.
me too.. ;) so update pls :wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
Nanamixx wrote:You'll have to let us know how they like the feeding stones. I have been eyeing those myself.
Oh heck! pressures on! :mrgreen:

OK I'll start by saying that I'm not the worlds greatest communicator with my spirits BUT I will say that since I have given my guys these feeding stones I haven't felt 'drained' like I usually do. Also, as said in my previous post, I was having some side effects with my new Psy-Vamp (mostly energy drain and a noticeably melancholy mood) but after I asked him to ease off a bit and use the energy stones to feed from I felt ALOT better in a relatively short space of time!

I also haven't had to take my Psy-Vamps out to 'feed' so often; something which I have to do at least once a week, especially with one of my Vamps otherwise he starts draining me! :irked: I'm not a fan of this as I haven't got the highest of energy levels to start with (I'm an anemic vegetarian!) but its totally my fault as I know he needs to feed and sometimes I forget to ask him to join me when I'm out and about! ::facepalm::

I also find that their energy is alot more noticeable if I keep these feeding stones with their vessel while I meditate with them and I don't seem to have to send them to their charging boxes as often as I did in order for me to 'feel' their presence around the place ;)

Hope this helps and apologies that I can't relay what they think of them directly :(

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

It's all the information I need. :) Thank you so much for sharing. I have been eyeing them since the day Jules first posted them.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Nanamixx wrote:It's all the information I need. :) Thank you so much for sharing. I have been eyeing them since the day Jules first posted them.
Glad I could help! :hug:

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Athena_Winter wrote:
Cell28 wrote:
Oh heck! pressures on! :mrgreen:

OK I'll start by saying that I'm not the worlds greatest communicator with my spirits BUT I will say that since I have given my guys these feeding stones I haven't felt 'drained' like I usually do. Also, as said in my previous post, I was having some side effects with my new Psy-Vamp (mostly energy drain and a noticeably melancholy mood) but after I asked him to ease off a bit and use the energy stones to feed from I felt ALOT better in a relatively short space of time!

I also haven't had to take my Psy-Vamps out to 'feed' so often; something which I have to do at least once a week, especially with one of my Vamps otherwise he starts draining me! :irked: I'm not a fan of this as I haven't got the highest of energy levels to start with (I'm an anemic vegetarian!) but its totally my fault as I know he needs to feed and sometimes I forget to ask him to join me when I'm out and about! ::facepalm::

I also find that their energy is alot more noticeable if I keep these feeding stones with their vessel while I meditate with them and I don't seem to have to send them to their charging boxes as often as I did in order for me to 'feel' their presence around the place ;)

Hope this helps and apologies that I can't relay what they think of them directly :(
thx for the update, Athena_Winter! :thumbup:
sadly I don't see this listing anymore in her store... :(
hope it will be back soon.. :pray:

Greetings,Tasha
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:thx for the update, Athena_Winter! :thumbup: sadly I don't see this listing anymore in her store... :( hope it will be back soon.. :pray:
You can find them in her blujay store! CLICK HERE

Hope that link works for y'all! :fingercross:

Return to “Seller Review”