crazy_witchy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Aiko wrote:Yes, she communicates well. Anyway i got astral djinn from her few weeks ago...did everything as instructed but nothing :?
I'm spending the time with him and all to bond */
Then few days ago, i see exact same description and a pendant listed for sale. That just left bad taste in my mouth.
I'll give it few more months and come back for an update.
I know what you mean with regards to the listings Jules puts up as it does make it difficult/frustrating/disappointing if you're not very good at 2-way communication as the listings are quite generic, however, please don't give in to doubt as it could rob you of a very unique bonding experience. The first spirit I got from Jules was a Transylvanian Psy Vampire and although it took me quite a long time to get to know him (as I didn't have much information and he was one of my first spirits) I now have one of the strongest bonds with him. Jules's spirits are very different to other sellers I've come across as they all seem to take their time to really get to know you and your life before they make themselves known; they truly are life-long companions.

Recently I picked up a Blood Wolf from her and again it has taken some work from both of us (me and my Blood Wolf) but we're getting there ;) the life-long bond you get from working with one of Jule's spirits is very special and if you stick at it and work with your spirit regularly, you will be rewarded for your efforts with an amazing spirit friend who communicates well and will be there for you no matter what. This is also why they will really help you to improve your psychic abilities as you have to work with them one-on-one to really get to know them and their likes/dislikes etc (unlike other spirits who come with all their information pre-stated)...working with spirits in this way allows you to trust your intuition more and helps you to develop stronger communication channels with your spirit which is one of the reasons why Mags and Ash advise against spirit readings by anyone but yourself.

::goodluck:: :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Crazy_witchy/Jules Magick is A great communicator, Her spirits have very intense, strong energies (even for the spiritually deaf and blind) :) She goes above and beyond to keep her customers happy, Spirituality is her passion so she is very knowledgeable and has taught me personally so much, She is a lovely person and one of the top 3 sellers in my honest opinion. :)

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

kindred wrote:
kindred wrote:shes a great seller, ships fast, sends free incense (yummy smelling and candle) i recieved my nympho today. i can sense him already and bonding is in its early stages :D
last night while I was sleeping i clearly heard "a sexy black woman" in my ears, it then felt like i was being massaged..i was drifting into a deep sleep when i had a feeling of a long object in my mouth! :ohcrap: i said "ewww" i m brain as it tasted salty ::rofl:: i think i scared him away because he vanished after that!!! OMG. A spirit has never been so active so quick with me! : :scared: :silly: :)
LOL, I had forgotten about this, We have had lots of lovely experiences after this. Very loving and romantic he is :)

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel

Athena Winter - thank you for taking time and encouraging me 8)|* I do have a Volkh from Crazy_Witchy and all i can tell you that now - i'll go through the darkest area of my house and not hesitate. He made sure I'm safe and it's a huge relief for me.
He also made sure I feel his presence. He definitely is not a talker but rather sits close to me - sometimes too close 8Z (:D)
I won't give up, that i promise you. Even though patience is not on the list of my virtues (:D) I will be persistent ( stubborn ), - which Is on the list of my virtues :U
Oh, and she sent me a ( freebie ), pendulum - I wanted one so bad 8;D I think she knew it (:D)
Thank you Athena 8)|*

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Aiko wrote:Athena Winter - thank you for taking time and encouraging me 8)|* I do have a Volkh from Crazy_Witchy and all i can tell you that now - i'll go through the darkest area of my house and not hesitate. He made sure I'm safe and it's a huge relief for me.
He also made sure I feel his presence. He definitely is not a talker but rather sits close to me - sometimes too close 8Z (:D)
I won't give up, that i promise you. Even though patience is not on the list of my virtues (:D) I will be persistent ( stubborn ), - which Is on the list of my virtues :U
Oh, and she sent me a ( freebie ), pendulum - I wanted one so bad 8;D I think she knew it (:D)
Thank you Athena 8)|*
It's true that persistence (stubbornness!) really does pay off as that's my preferred method too :lol: I'm glad your Volkh is making himself known; Jules (Crazy_Witchy) is one of my few top trusted sellers :thumbup: good luck with the bonding hun :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

I really want to treat my family to a dragon portal from crazy_witchy /Jules has anyone got any experience with one? https://www.etsy.com/listing/202177757/ ... e_active_3

cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone
Zodiac:

My very first spirit, an Ifrit Djinn, came to me from Jules. Strong, dark and very loyal, after several years he still is the leader of my family pack! After such a great experience with that purchase I got several other spirits from Jules, and all has been 100% satisfaction. I highly recommend her.

ayaka502
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Jules is great! She is very kind and always willing to help. Her spirits are very nice and I love their energy.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1lo A few days ago, I received my Carpathian True Mate Vampire from Jules: He is stunning and lovely! I love his vessel, too. It is beautiful. I am so happy, I have a Carpathian True Mate, and I also hope, we will connect in a next life, too.

Best wishes,

Lucy

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

I recently got a Gregori Watcher from Jules and I am very impressed with him. He appeared in my dreams before his vessel arrived. I remember waking up and thinking why was I dreaming of Castiel from Supernatural, and then it suddenly dawned on me I had bought the vessel that morning.
It's the first time I've seen a winged entity in my dreams, in fact I didn't notice the wings until I looked back at him as I walked by him. I remember the dream being a little edgy but he was a great bodyguard and I love him to bits.

Return to “Seller Review”