THE DA SPLIT - YOUR THOUGHTS & BELIEFS

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Great post! Crone, Caiyros, Dark Abyss, Noc, Dragon Keeper, I am in agreement with.
Along with Alex, I also agree the others here. ::yes::

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:vampirelover, it's not actually a list you would post in the house but keep with your spirits papers. it really is more or less one of those things that is there for the spirits to see and be as a reminder but not something really hung up. sorry for not being more clear about that earlier, i have a lot on my mind and while it's not good for me i'm still trying to share my knowledge with new members because it is what i should do. hope this helps. :hug:
Im sorry is everything ok ? Im here if you need to vent . and thank you for your help

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:for a newb could someone please clarify how to set ups rules with spirits. what techniques do you use.
my list of rules

never harm or kill a living thing (unless its a bug, don't care don't like them)

BE HONEST (don't tell me what i want to hear, tell me the truth and what i need to hear).

never talk outside of my head when i'm sleeping

try not to give me nightmares (most of the time it works)

protect the apartment, my brother and myself

be respectful of one another and of me

if out in public please puts some sort of clothes on that covers up your bits and pieces (in case there is a child that might see them)(better to be safe than sorry)

no one is allowed in the bathroom when i'm using it for anything

no unbounds allowed in (this is one of my more recent rules)

the meditation schedule is how it is. so be respectful of others spirits turns as you would want them to show you that same respect when its your turn.

no blocking of other spirits or threatening spirits (this is more to make a happy home for my WA spirits).

if you must argue, argue OUTSIDE of my head. don't want to hear it, and don't need to hear it.

those are a list of the rules in my house, i'm sure they vary from keeper to keeper.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

:applause: Excellent Dark Abyss. You have a lot of the same rules that I do.
In addition for wraiths: It is never okay to take revenge on anyone, no matter what you perceive
my feelings toward them to be at the time.

My list is in my head. I go thru the list with new spirits.

Namaste,
Aelx

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

these are all really great rules and ideas,but how do you get them to read them?

do you just mentally send it out to them or what?

also someone mentioned spirit papers?what are they?

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:these are all really great rules and ideas,but how do you get them to read them?

do you just mentally send it out to them or what?

also someone mentioned spirit papers?what are they?
i just mentally tell them so they can't even use the excuse that they don't know how to read, and for my one ww who is german i say them in german. tee hee

Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote: :applause: Excellent Dark Abyss. You have a lot of the same rules that I do.
In addition for wraiths: It is never okay to take revenge on anyone, no matter what you perceive
my feelings toward them to be at the time.

My list is in my head. I go thru the list with new spirits.

Namaste,
Aelx

since i don't personally have wraiths (my one spirit does though ehh). the rule for him, and my black dragon is more: only give them nightmares, nothing more nothing less. i personally don't want to see anyone harmed or killed because of my vengeful thoughts.

sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

I was asked to post this on behalf of a member of the Clan of the Blessings of Light who has recently come to work with me. He has been very upset with some of the misinformation floating around about the clan. The words and thoughts are entirely his own:

The clan started, well not “officially,” around 1300 BCE. I and two of my closest traveling companions were asked for a “favor” by the Goddess Athena. She desired three of her priestesses turned so that they could continue their service to her and for them to be able to teach others to attain a similar devotion. Now, I am not typically one who involves myself in the dalliances of deities. They can be a fickle lot, as apt to take as to give. So, I had to ask what was in it for me. I had no intention of becoming the play thing of a deity.

“A direct path towards your destiny. You are destined to do well.”

Oh, deity can be cagey ones. But I have to admit that she peeked my curiosity. You must remember that all beings—human or not—have a destiny. So with my curiosity aroused as well as the thought of an easy meal, my friends and I agreed to Athena’s offer. She sent us three of her priestesses, all virgins, to be turned. We did have to agree to not despoil them but the power that could be gained by drinking of their blood more than made up for that fact.

Now, let me just state that while virgin blood is the sweetest to be had, virgin blood infused with the power of any deity is beyond anything I can describe. It not only satisfied our hunger but it filled us with something. But at this point in time we were not yet aware of what a joke Athena had pulled on us.

Envious of Athena’s coup of having priestesses turned vampire, we found ourselves approached by other deities also desirous of wanting this same gift for their most devoted and talented followers. Suffice to say that we traveled quite well, sometimes being transported by deity themselves so that we could meet all our obligations.

Of course this whole turn of events had a downside. We became envied because we no longer had to hunt for our food. Instead it was just handed to us. Several vamps that we met became so envious of our “gift” that they took towards raiding temples in order to drink of the gods. It was really a rather crazy period that lead us into the new millennium, the new age.

Monotheism was beginning to rear its head about this time. Oh, Judaism had been around for quite awhile but it was this new religion, actually more of a ideology that caught our attention. The followers seemed so helpless as if their single deity was powerless or unwilling to help them. But there was a fire to them that caused us to take note.

My first experience with these individuals happened entirely unexpectedly. My two friends and I happened up this poor soul cowering in the woods like a wild animal. He had a look in his eye that could have been more prey than predator. He looked like he had come fresh from a kill with the blood streaming down his neck and chest. Whoever had turned this fellow had done him an extreme disservice as they had left him to fend for himself. He followed us for quite sometime. I don’t know if it was his intention to attack us or not. Finally one of my companions started talking to him. We all took to leaving food about for him as he seemed incapable of hunting on his own. He eventually came to trust us. He told us his tale of woe. How he had been attacked while traveling on a pilgrimage to site that we knew was sacred to this new religious group. He felt that perhaps he was unworthy of this God’s love and this was to be his punishment.

Inwardly I felt myself seething. The other deities always provided love and support for those we turned. I began cursing this worthless cur’s God. I wondered how any God could turn his back on his chosen. I had always been more hotheaded than my companions, so it was no surprise when I heard the voice of Athena from so many years ago.

“This is your destiny. Embrace and you will know what to do.”

I turned to my friends, which included this poor soul by now, and we talked of what we needed to do. We all knew that there were others from many backgrounds who would need assistance if they were to survive there tests of faith. It was quite one thing to have deity choose you and for an individual to come voluntarily to us. It was entirely another matter to just attack and turn someone and then leave them to fend for themselves. And that is how the Clan of the Blessings of Light came to be. It fills a need to offer solace and support to those most in need.

But there has come to our attention that certain things about our clan need to be clarified. All those who are members of this clan are vampiric, either born or turned. These souls, for I am loath to call us beings as I believe that we are evolved far beyond that state, have never gone into a state of reincarnation. We exist as bother living vampires and as spirits who choose to continue the good works of this clan. We no longer turn souls unless there is a dire need for an individual’s talents. This is an extremely rare circumstance and the decision to do this rest on the shoulders of all the elder members of the clan, of which there are four. The sole focus of this clan is to help others to heal and find their own way on the path of destiny.

This is all for now. I have much work that needs to be done.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

For everything, I use a pragmatic & intuitive view. My main system of thought and doing in all cases is pragmatism (Harvard's greatest contribution to the world) and of course that includes (as a subset) all forms of factual & theoretical knowledge.
William James' book Pragmatism is clear, direct, and profound, and goes into this at greater length.

So, basically, I just don't use the 2 or more other views.

Pragmatisms most basic views are that descriptions of all reality and process must needs be tested as we follow that process as we enter a field of truth. But this field of truth may be unique to a moment, a place, a specific stuation and so on.. Walt Whitman was pragmatic as was Helen Keller, Niels Bohr, & John Lennon - to name a few.

Intuition, often speaks for itself...but one intuitve famed teacher was Socrates.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I just wanted to thank everyone in here for all the wonderful information about da spirits. I too have some da spirits and my one main rule is not to harm anyone or any of my pets!!! I do agree that you have to be careful of your thoughts!!!

I have been through a hard time with troubles with my job and some very mean spirited people so you can just imagine my thoughts processes at the time but because I do believe in what you send out will come back to you three-fold, I don't wish harm on anyone because I have seen that come back to them without me wishing anything on them, but mind you it isn't always an easy thing to do as we humans are also grey as well, either doing harm or doing good.

I believe if you know the spirit and I mean knowing all the information about them and showing respect and laying down the house rules, they will also respect you as well!!! At least that is the way it is for my household.

Each one of us has their own unque experinces with their da and white light spirits and I feel that it is a wonderful thing to experince and hear fro others as to what they experince.

As for me I have a few vampires and a couple of werewolves and a black dragon, along with some god and godesses. I also keep quite a few dragons and the dragons can also be grey as well since mine have their own ideas about people who bring me trouble, but as I said no harm can be done and it a rule I expect to be kept!!!

I also have a hellhound whom I do love and she is quite a loyal hellhound and believes in keeping all of our household safe!!!

Anyway thanks for all the information and experinces!!! I just love this site because of all the wonderful information and the people here who help everyone, thanks guys!!! starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Dark Arts Information”