THE DA SPLIT - YOUR THOUGHTS & BELIEFS

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

::bump::

mothernatrsdautr
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

I agree with the posts here about rules. I always set ground rules during the first bonding ritual. The only Da that I have enountered or known who has to be reminded at time is the Black Dragon. They can be very headstrong at times, where others are less aggressive. For the most part, they follow the keeper.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

::bump::

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

I use a firm hand on my DA's but not too firm...I would classify most of my DA's to be grey rather than Dark..And the rest to be Darker than just DA..

I have Phoenix twins,who are Darker than my most Dark DA's..I especially have to use a firm hand if not more on them..They like to lead,to be in charge,so i have them in charge of my DA's...
They dont really challenge me much,sometimes they will try and lead the other non-DA spirits..But all in all they are great to have...

I think DA's should be classified by the keeper..What do you consider DA?
what can you handle? Can you handle a situation of challenge?

I consider some spirits others may put in the DA category to be Grey,Darker than DA but not black..And in some cases White..An example of white (quick but to the point) would be Fae..They do not consider their actions as being bad,its in their nature..They do not take kindly to being referred to as "bad" or ill-intent"

To classify the spirits i keep i base them by the questions above,And i feel out the energy for myself.

Example: My Fenrir,an immense dark energy but i have felt darker,i will classify as DA on the lighter side,but in no way Grey..

My Wraith,Darker than just in a DA classification..Not Black,chooses to be darker rather than choose the option to be good...As in my understanding DA can choose either good or bad as humans...Darker will rather choose malevolent to benevolent..

I can handle DA to a more darker side of DA..Black not so much,but not entirely a no..
I have felt BA energy and i find it unpleasant...So from the energy and spirits i have felt I'd much rather handle DA and a bit darker than full on Black energy...

I can handle a situation of challenge from my DA's quite fine,I'm naturally stubborn so can hold my own on a disagreement :D

So..those are my thoughts and Beliefs...Wish i had of seen this sooner,so thank you for the bump :silly:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Cody
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: marid djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Maracus
Zodiac:

This may be a complete miss on my part, but I view DA and WA with a different perspective.

DA (Dark Arts) could also be thought of as "Direct Arts". They're the beings who get things done, whether or not the after effects of the action are beneficial as long as the task is performed. They don't set up conditions for things to 'work out'. They don't consider the situations of others who might be impacted by the results. Some might even enjoy watching the chaos that is caused by brazenly crashing through the webs of the world in order to accomplish their task. It seems to me that DA results are accomplished much more quickly because there is less concern about fallout. The only reason a DA would require a 'more firm hand' IMHO would be because you have to set parameters in advance to avoid too much of a ruckuss. The most Direct/Darker beings won't even care about their keeper's well being once a task is initiated.

WA (White Arts) are like "Willing Arts". Unlike the DA, they may not tiptoe around others so as not to step on any toes, but they will at least try to perform their tasks so that the resulting conditions don't end up unintentionally catastrophic for anyone. Instead of forcing events, they set up conditions whenver possible for the outcome to be presented more natually. This takes more time, and so will usually take longer than a DA spirit would require. If resisitance is met while working, another path is sought instead of plowing through.

DA and WA isn't really about good or evil. It's about what kind of 'friends' you want to learn from and spend time with, and how considerate you want to be to yourself and others. DA may seem more powerful simply because their approach gets noticeable results, but really the WA can do the same things... just with fewer broken dishes.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Noc has said a lot and well said at that. I agree.

There is one other thing I would like to add:

In all cultures, be they countries, groups, in a certain niche or field of definition, their are rogue or renegade elements ..
To me Light is ruled by a force called Ra (or Re) and Dark Light is ruled by a force called Amun (or Amon). The rogue or ranegade elements appear in both categories.

Examples:

White Light (rogue spirits: Saint Francis of Assisi; Chaos, Suns, Stars, Reflective Matterp; celebate sexualityy; Kenneth Graham's Wind in the Willows; Madrigals; Joannie Mitchell; MAdemoiseller Charlotte; Shakyamuni Buddha; Warm Blankets for Orphans; Daylight; Relativity.

Dark Light (rogue spirits: Saint Damien de Vuyster; The Black Madonna; Dark Matter; Black Holes; polysexuality; Charles Baudelaire's Fleurs du Mal; Louis van Beethoven; Asmodeus; Black Mahakala; NASA; NightLinght. Quanta.

The problem is with humans dealing with spirits, rather than spirits dealing with humans. And the Spirit world vibrates and is still, includes, and discludes.

Each of Us has to build our own bridges. We are individuals, and whether or not we either honor our own individuality or want to only be par of a tightly organized and predictive that abhors individuality, or people who are a mixture of both.

To me, the full truthful answer is simple to understand and takes energy to do:

Learn what you can and come up with your own pathway and methodology. There is NO "one size filts all (or most), the radio stations out there don't identify themselves, a friends help will only go so far, In the final analysis our current challenge is to create truth out of thin Air, to create something out of nothings.

"Oh, that's to difficult for me!"

Ok go to back to sleep. The Lotus Eaters are expecting you.

That's mean! No it isn't. Its the Truth.

So how does one begin?

Simple reappraise the concepts of:

LIGHT & DARK -

Leave the Mediaebal World on the junk pile where it belongs and join the Post-Post-Modern World.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:Noc has said a lot and well said at that. I agree.

In all cultures, be they countries, groups, in a certain niche or field of definition, their are rogue or renegade elements ..
To me Light is ruled by a force called Ra (or Re) and Dark Light is ruled by a force called Amun (or Amon). The rogue or ranegade elements appear in both categories.

Examples:

White Light (rogue spirits: Saint Francis of Assisi; Chaos, Suns, Stars, Reflective Matterp; celebate sexualityy; Kenneth Graham's Wind in the Willows; Madrigals; Joannie Mitchell; MAdemoiseller Charlotte; Shakyamuni Buddha; Warm Blankets for Orphans; Daylight; Relativity.

Dark Light (rogue spirits: Saint Damien de Vuyster; The Black Madonna; Dark Matter; Black Holes; polysexuality; Charles Baudelaire's Fleurs du Mal; Louis van Beethoven; Asmodeus; Black Mahakala; NASA; NightLinght. Quanta.

The problem is with humans dealing with spirits, rather than spirits dealing with humans. And the Spirit world vibrates and is still, includes, and discludes.

Each of Us has to build our own bridges. We are individuals, and whether or not we either honor our own individuality or want to only be par of a tightly organized and predictive that abhors individuality, or people who are a mixture of both.

Learn what you can and come up with your own pathway and methodology. There is NO "one size filts all (or most), the radio stations out there don't identify themselves, a friends help will only go so far, In the final analysis our current challenge is to create truth out of thin Air, to create something out of nothings.

So how does one begin?

LIGHT & DARK -

Leave the Mediaebal World on the junk pile where it belongs and join the Post-Post-Modern World.
Caiyros
I agree in what you say, but i also believe it's about vibrations personal ones, i seem to have a lower vibaration and DA seem to be fit best for me, this doesn't mean i am a nasty person, just that i vibarte on a lower level and DA suit me better to learn.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

fang1 wrote:
CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:Noc has said a lot and well said at that. I agree.

Examples:

So how does one begin?

LIGHT & DARK -

Caiyros
I agree in what you say, but i also believe it's about vibrations personal ones, i seem to have a lower vibaration and DA seem to be fit best for me, this doesn't mean i am a nasty person, just that i vibarte on a lower level and DA suit me better to learn.
That makes perfect sense to me,
I agree,
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I work with both WA and DA, it is just how it is for me!!!!

I agree each one needs to find out what works best for themselves, not just because of what others say!!!! You need to decide just what your path is or will be and then follow it!!!! Not everyone's path is going to be the same exact thing!!!!

What may work for me, may not be the same for you!!!!!

We just can tell of our own experinces in here, and each one will vary from person to person!!!! It may help us get ideas on what we can or cannot not do!!!!

Anyway just my own thoughts!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

starfire wrote:I work with both WA and DA, it is just how it is for me!!!!

I agree each one needs to find out what works best for themselves, not just because of what others say!!!! You need to decide just what your path is or will be and then follow it!!!! Not everyone's path is going to be the same exact thing!!!!

What may work for me, may not be the same for you!!!!!

We just can tell of our own experinces in here, and each one will vary from person to person!!!! It may help us get ideas on what we can or cannot not do!!!!

Anyway just my own thoughts!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
I agree with every ones thoughts here, i work with both but seem to find DA more suited to me, my vibrations seem to resonate better to them, my DA work more with me for stand off protection rather than retribution, i have never used them for this, i prefer to have them there for prevention, as they say prevention is better than a cure, i learned this lesson through a stressful job where i would go to work and be mentally harrased by a jealous female that ut my life through hell for 3 years on a help desk and turned all the other newbies on her side, i quit my job because of it, went on the doll, tried to commit sucide and eneded up in a psy hopital because i couldn't handle the stress anymore, i now work with DA beacuse to me they are capable of handling a situtaion before it get's out of hand to the extreme, i'm no where near a softy, i am perfectly capable of getting out of my car at a traffic light if the guy i behind me is wrong and telling him so, i don't choose my spirits to fight my battles, i use them now more of a prevention of not letting things go to far like they did 3 years ago.
My DA are great friends probably to me more sincere than a human relationship would ever be, but that is just my 2 cents from working with them, i have a lot to thank them for, and without them i would probably not be here writing to you all now, this explains why i'm now here after a 3 year gap off the forum without going into too much detail.
i can't thank CH enough for their work with my spirits, my life is now getting back into order!
:applause:

Return to “Dark Arts Information”