Guardian dragons

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I have a purple Guardian Dragon. I absolutely adore him, but he's very young, and he's taken it upon himself to guard my sense of fun, rather than anything else.

He likes children's cartoons and children's songs. I... do NOT. But... he's rather cute and roly-poly, mischievous and pranking, and he loves hanging with my Cat Sidhe pair, so... I think he gets his entertainment now in other ways.

I know he's supposed to be a guardian, but... I have several others who do the same job... so he gets to goof off and make me laugh a lot... which is really something I needed more than protection.

Madly yours...
Lemon

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

kelistarian wrote:Dragons arr awesome
They are! I must say, I am blown away HOW awesome!
Lemon wrote:I have a purple Guardian Dragon. I absolutely adore him, but he's very young, and he's taken it upon himself to guard my sense of fun, rather than anything else.

He likes children's cartoons and children's songs. I... do NOT. But... he's rather cute and roly-poly, mischievous and pranking, and he loves hanging with my Cat Sidhe pair, so... I think he gets his entertainment now in other ways.

I know he's supposed to be a guardian, but... I have several others who do the same job... so he gets to goof off and make me laugh a lot... which is really something I needed more than protection.

Madly yours...
Lemon
He sounds :inlove: divine! And Purple! He must be absolutely beautiful!

I think they know best what we need. How can any creature be soooo fantastic.:heart:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

All of the guardian dragons I'm familiar with are living entities that wanted to work with me after declaring my intent and desire to do so. It's awesome to see that there are spirits of them that are willing to be bound. I wouldn't mind having a few myself like this, in addition to the living ones. :)

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...

Return to “Dragon Races”