Twilight Storm
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have been very, very lucky to receive "TABLET OF DESTINIES :: BABYLONIAN MAGIC BREATHES NEW LIFE (C5)".

Unfortunately, not to put too fine a point on it, the vessel isn't particularly appealing, and don't consider it fitting for a piece of such magnitude. (It's a pewter pendant of three toadstools - forgive me if I'm missing something, but it's just not 'right' somehow!).

I am therefore seeking a new vessel and wondered whether anyone had any ideas about what might be suitable in terms of materials (i.e. something with a particular gemstone) or in terms of convenience of working with it (like whether a ring might be better than a necklace etc.). It's got some serious power in it and I can't help but feel it would be better in something else...

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

There is a new one up on the store that is a ring. Maybe put in a help desk ticket and see if you can exchange the pendant for the ring?
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/product. ... t=0&page=1

How are the energies?

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
Zodiac:

I don't really know, but Quartz crystals and Marcasite are energy amplifiers. Idk about other gemstones though. Do you have any special jewelery, statues etc that you have at home? If you want something special then maybe you could find something that is with you, that you feel attached to.

Image Image

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I got that a few months ago in one of the Grab a Goody bags, mine is a sterling silver ring which I like . I haven't really used it~wore it for a little while but have so many different items I'm working with right now. If you have a transfer bag, maybe transfer to something that really resonates with you. Now I might have to start wearing mine again by itself so I can concentrate on that energy alone.

Twilight Storm
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ninjalovergirl wrote:I don't really know, but Quartz crystals and Marcasite are energy amplifiers. Idk about other gemstones though. Do you have any special jewelery, statues etc that you have at home? If you want something special then maybe you could find something that is with you, that you feel attached to.
No, nothing, before CH I didn't really wear jewellery at all! I've got a transmute bag on the way so that when I find a better vessel I can transfer the binding over - I have done transmuting myself successfully without one but I want this to be 100% :)

Twilight Storm
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Sorry, Seer, I missed your question.

It's very, very strong, totally benevolent in a real "straight down the line" way. Even though it's in this rather odd and smallish pendant, when I open the black pounch to take it out I keep expcting there to be a big flat piece of metal in there!!

I slept with it under my pillow last night. Unfortunately I had very disturbed sleep because I have a tickly cough at the moment, but this morning I felt two things: the first was an understanding that I didn't need to do that because it's too powerful for it to make any difference (!). The second is far more difficult to explain: it's like it's leaving a kind of psychic 'imprint' on my mind, which I've never come across before. There's certainly something going on, as I've never experienced feeling like a piece is carrying out some kind of 'work' in my head LOL!!

That's why, when I actually come to look at it, it's almost disappointing that it's in three toadstools... :lol:

If Magnolia is reading this, would there be a chance of perhaps swapping vessels? Or is it in that one for a reason?

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hi twilightstorm! i too was blessed and received a tablet of destinies piece in a mystery bag and i was shocked when i realized what it was since one had been on my wish list for so long. the energies will not change if you transmute to another vessel. perhaps the three toadstools are there to remind you that all comes from the earth and our earth has such a long history of cultures, civilizations that we should look "to the earth" again for answers. this is a truly amazing piece that will actually grow with you and you may have it for a lifetime and still not know all that the piece contains.

for mine i think i'm still "scratching the surface" of the piece but i also use mine as a scrying mirror since it is a pendant that houses a piece of jet or black tourmaline within a silver finding with a cutout star on the closed side - the scrying side is completely open with just prongs to hold the stone. i have gotten so many compliments on the piece and even one lady approached me saying it was giving off a glow that attracted her to me. she went on to say that she is a high priestess for one of the local covens and said the workmanship and enchantment of the item was an important one. it is truly an amazing piece whatever type vessel it's in. :) perhaps you could transfer it to a piece quartz or like piece, maybe an orb even.

good wishes to you on finding just the right vessel! :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Twilight Storm
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm wondering whether to go for something involving a fire opal. I've always wanted one and like you, I would like a piece that was amazing in its own right. I suspect I might just find myself being led to the 'right' vessel LOL

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

wow,sounds like an amazing piece!

caramelsho
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Bump

I received this as a freebie from my ebay order, my vessel is a beautiful colored rock type of thing...lol. For anyone who own this, what are your experiences and how are you using it, thanks.

Return to “General Questions”