You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I have an Asian Sanguine that absolutely hates live plants of any type. So much so, that she will even make fruit go bad over night and is not shy about letting me and the others in my family that it was her.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have a potent aloe extract in a glass bottle with a glass dropper. I use this to add it to treats or wine. They love it a lot, but their favorite is the aloe lotion I purchased. It's first ingredient is organic aloe, it has cherry extract, cinnamon, white willow, vanilla, cocoa, and sage. While I was searching for this lotion I was instructed to look for one without vitamin e for some reason. It was hard to find πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
They go absolutely nuts when I put this lotion on. I will feel tingles all over, electrical trails, stinging nibbles, really hard bites that makes me jump lol (they know I like itπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…) and I sometimes feel intense arousal with some of the bites , usually from bites coming from my Egyptian psy vampire. If you're wanting interaction from your vampires, definitely use aloe lol

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Hi! My name is Chamonile and I myself am a Psy Vampyre, I was hoping to be of some assistance ( I am also channeling for those who find it strange I am able to type on the form. )

From personal experience, my siblings and I love aloe. Our Keeper has a little Lace Aloe in our bedroom and we have also a couple in the front room. We all take turns soaking up a bit of energy everyday or night. Also, rubbing aloe vera on your body is another good way to offer it to us!

The thing about having spiritual energy is if the aloe is in liquid form, it aids in bonding with our keepers which is why I assume vampyres prefer it that way. I hope this helped somewhat! Also, I apologize if my English is rusty. I am Egyptian ,and the englisj language is not my first language. Or second.... anyway! Hope this helped!

- Chamomile

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
ImWolfieXO
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lowell
Zodiac:

So uhm…can any of you tell me WHICH aloe vera cream/gel to get or which is the best…preferably from Amazon❀️ Thanks!

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Sysygy wrote: ↑Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:57 pm I have a potent aloe extract in a glass bottle with a glass dropper. I use this to add it to treats or wine. They love it a lot, but their favorite is the aloe lotion I purchased. It's first ingredient is organic aloe, it has cherry extract, cinnamon, white willow, vanilla, cocoa, and sage. While I was searching for this lotion I was instructed to look for one without vitamin e for some reason. It was hard to find πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
They go absolutely nuts when I put this lotion on. I will feel tingles all over, electrical trails, stinging nibbles, really hard bites that makes me jump lol (they know I like itπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…) and I sometimes feel intense arousal with some of the bites , usually from bites coming from my Egyptian psy vampire. If you're wanting interaction from your vampires, definitely use aloe lol
Might I be able to have you direct me to both those products (the aloe extract + lotion you use)? They sound incredible!

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Lom'ae wrote: ↑Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:47 am
Sysygy wrote: ↑Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:57 pm I have a potent aloe extract in a glass bottle with a glass dropper. I use this to add it to treats or wine. They love it a lot, but their favorite is the aloe lotion I purchased. It's first ingredient is organic aloe, it has cherry extract, cinnamon, white willow, vanilla, cocoa, and sage. While I was searching for this lotion I was instructed to look for one without vitamin e for some reason. It was hard to find πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Might I be able to have you direct me to both those products (the aloe extract + lotion you use)? They sound incredible!
I second this! It does sound wonderful

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I have an aloe Vera plant by my vamps vessels along with some crystals but I find they like rose water with aloe when I spray it on me

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I bought my aloe from a local witch shop, but managed to find an example of the aloe I have, from an online page.
https://www.evergreennutrition.com/prod ... r-essence/

It has brandy in it. You can find these essences at most nature stores or witch stores.

Here is the lotion that I use. I also add some other ingredients to it, I add coral and a particular vanilla oil they like, benzoin oil and amber paste to it.

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

I have some aloe plants growing and decided to use it in reconnecting with my Transylvanian vampire from my pre-hiatus keeping days, since I guess bridging kept them with me even after I tried to unbind them. I'm glad I didn't think of unbinding them from my spirit too!
Basically I asked B if he would bite me if I used some aloe and he agreed via pendulum. I asked if he wanted anywhere in particular and he again agreed. Listed spots and he most strongly wanted the neck... needless to say after applying some gel from a leaf, i really started feeling the prickly sensation and little pinches of being nibbled... No reaction when I placed some on my wrist, and I didn't want to go too fast with any anywhere else until we are fully reconnected properly, as we hadn't even gotten that far last time. So at least for basic " feeding " B is a traditionalist.

As another bonding thing Ive done with him in the past and even now. Aloe vera drinks! Can usually get them in asian sections of grocery shops, and it actually tastes amazing ( So much better than raw leaf gel since my plants aren't the human edible variety. )

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Sysygy wrote: ↑Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:08 pm I bought my aloe from a local witch shop, but managed to find an example of the aloe I have, from an online page.
https://www.evergreennutrition.com/prod ... r-essence/

It has brandy in it. You can find these essences at most nature stores or witch stores.

Here is the lotion that I use. I also add some other ingredients to it, I add coral and a particular vanilla oil they like, benzoin oil and amber paste to it.

Thank you so much, Sysygy! I'm always quite drawn to and fascinated by the experiences you have shared on this board. Also, on a side note, you always have the coolest and most badass bits of art in your signature! 0x.

What are reasons for the coral, benzoin and amber paste? Are those meant for the vamps, or is that a personal preference?
Last edited by Lom'ae on Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.

Return to β€œVampire”