acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Lom'ae wrote: ↑Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:32 am
Sysygy wrote: ↑Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:08 pm I bought my aloe from a local witch shop, but managed to find an example of the aloe I have, from an online page.
https://www.evergreennutrition.com/prod ... r-essence/

It has brandy in it. You can find these essences at most nature stores or witch stores.

Here is the lotion that I use. I also add some other ingredients to it, I add coral and a particular vanilla oil they like, benzoin oil and amber paste to it.

Thank you so much, Sysygy! I'm always quite drawn to and fascinated by the experiences you have shared on this board. Also, on a side note, you always have the coolest and most badass bits of art in your signature! 0x.

What are reasons for the coral, benzoin and amber paste? Are those meant for the vamps, or is that a personal preference?
Thank you πŸ–€
Those added ingredients seem to be favorites for my vampires. I found this out by accident, as when I use these items often for other reasons..they always showed and expressed interest.

πŸ¦‡β™¦οΈπŸ¦‡
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Sysygy wrote: ↑Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:21 pm
Sysygy wrote: ↑Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:08 pm I bought my aloe from a local witch shop, but managed to find an example of the aloe I have, from an online page.

It has brandy in it. You can find these essences at most nature stores or witch stores.

Here is the lotion that I use. I also add some other ingredients to it, I add coral and a particular vanilla oil they like, benzoin oil and amber paste to it.

Thank you so much, Sysygy! I'm always quite drawn to and fascinated by the experiences you have shared on this board. Also, on a side note, you always have the coolest and most badass bits of art in your signature! 0x.

What are reasons for the coral, benzoin and amber paste? Are those meant for the vamps, or is that a personal preference?
Thank you πŸ–€
Those added ingredients seem to be favorites for my vampires. I found this out by accident, as when I use these items often for other reasons..they always showed and expressed interest.
Ah, I see! Thank you for sharing. 8))

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Thank you πŸ–€
I meant to ask, for your Aloe, do you buy it whole and prepare it from the witch shop or is it sold as a pre-made gel of sorts? Or, is it like a powder form?

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Lom'ae wrote: ↑Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:00 am

Thank you πŸ–€
I meant to ask, for your Aloe, do you buy it whole and prepare it from the witch shop or is it sold as a pre-made gel of sorts? Or, is it like a powder form?
There is an Asian market which sells fresh aloe. I buy this but not to add to the lotion.
I buy the essence which comes prepared in glass jars, made with brandy.

πŸ¦‡β™¦οΈπŸ¦‡

Return to β€œVampire”