Hippogryph...

Angel4thee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Got mine this past monday. Since it's my first spirit and I'm new to this, not sure if I do things right. I welcomed him but only by saying nad not mych else. Offered him Diet Coke. LOL Taht brings a Q, does one have to have a special offering plate/mug or can any plate do? I did spend some time with him on the first day and took him with me on my walk. I did not feel anything when I got him and although when I put him on felt a bit lightheaded but that has happened before a few times. I can tend to think negatively but try not too. Hard. I know I've read to spend 30 minutes a day with new spirit for a month but has already botched that.

Anyway, I wrote a little about him in another post and wrote.. I can say this also. My husband's glasses vanished this past saturday when he got a bit to tipsy. We looked for it on sunday but found nothing. So came monday around. About two hours after the items had come I was heading in to my bedroom with my new spirit (was going to take a nap and have him on the night stand) and found the glasses on the floor. They had been behind the curtain but I could swear I did not move the curtain. Still not sure as we have missplaced glasses before but.... Spirit? Hmm...

I hope I will be able to connect with him later or rather that he will connect with me. I tend to be impatient but know it can take time but hoping. Would love to expereience at least some of what I have read you have experienced.

:heart:

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

HI welcome to hippy land. As for an offering plate if this is your only spirit you can use a small plate or dish. Put offering out and let him/her enjoy than either throw away or eat yourself. Sometimes it takes awhile for people to be able to feel their spirits. Sometimes it takes a very long time depending on the person and the spirit. I would not get discouraged. As for the glasses that does not sound like hippy. That sound more like a fae or something. Could be an unbound. Sounds like a prankster. Hope this helps a little. ::cupid::

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Angel4thee
new here
new here

Ok, so not Hippy that helped with glasses. I'll try to offer something nice. Should the offering be left for hours or over night or...???

You know come to think of it way before I found this place and got a Hippy things have vanished here now and then. How can I find out if that is a spirit playing with me/us?

Actually I think things vanished at home before I moved in with my hubby too.

Oh, how can I find out more about that???

Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I've considered getting a Hippogryph..
They sound lovely :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

I have one coming in, looking forward to bonding with her. :D

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
Gamzee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Reito Okumura
Zodiac:

I am really happy that more and more people are looking at the beauty of the hippogryphs.

They are loving, loyal, and wonderful friends. I can always count on both of mine. I have a male and a female who are wonderful together and whenever I feel really down or sad I can count on them to cheer me up. They have great energy and I would suggest that everyone work with them at least once.

:) Congrats to everyone who gets one or two or three...or a million. Lmao. ::rofl::

One love.
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

I received mine (I consider my first of likely a whole bunch) on this Monday past and I am SO THRILLED.

R is an active warm and almost energetic presence in the house. ^^ He's a bit of a ham and funny although I can't exactly explain why. His description said he would be 'wildly funny' but I didn't expect to sense it and feel it as strongly as I do.

Our interaction has been fairly limited, just feelings while I have his vessel on, general impressions and a couple of quick sightings from my mind's eye.

I'm looking forward to spending many many years getting to know him and any others that come into my life. I know there's going to be more!

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Angel: Well to find out if you have a stray fae you can call out and try to talk to it. Or can use a pendulum. Or get the capture stone like I have and it captures everything that comes in the house. We all have unbounds around us all the time. It should be fun to see who you have playing with you. Good luck. Your hippy just might be shy or the laid back kind. Mine is very quite. She gives rides to the baby dragons and to the fae. It is very cute to watch. Let me know how it goes with finding out who you have with you.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Sunseeker Lunare
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 492
Spelled Number: 2157
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Are Welcome
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Assuaging Jester
My magical/paranormal name...: Atomos
Zodiac:

My Hippy rides on my car hood and flicks off people who cut me off with his claw.

Angel4thee
new here
new here

I have been so neglectful to mine. I keep forgetting. I feel bad about tha. so I understand that I haven't felt anything from it what so ever.

Return to “Creatures”