Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Mermista, I'm glad your doing good with your Djinn from Lisa. I know my Marid(who I shall call W), is exceptional. He is always around,and when I meditate, he always what I like to call "buzzes" me. It's a little like a slight shock. Case in point, the other night I did a Djinn ritual for him. After wards, when I couldn't sleep, I kept hearing him bump things. Well, I went outside to smoke, and when I was headed back to bed, he knocked on my bathroom wall three times "knock,knock,knock" like he was telling me that hey, i'm always here and good night. I feel lost when I don't have his vessel with me, and most of the time, I talk to him like he's my friend(wich he is). He has granted me small wishes, and so far he's helping me alot with opening my third eye. He knows I want to be able to communicate better with him. Another thing that's cool about him, is that if I'm talking to him, and I hear a response in my head, i'll ask him if that's him, or just one of my "sybil's" LOL..He always makes a small bumping noise right after I ask him.

I have to say, Lisa is a great person, and she is a wonderful seller. I'm actually thinking of getting a custom Vamp from her. I've been reading up on them on here, and they sound intrigueing(help, I can't spell). Anyways, enough rambling. Blessings to all:)

Blessings to all Leigh
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dear lcochran74,

I got a custom vamp from her and he's amazing!!! I felt his presence even during the day and he has helped me with self-love and lifted my mood swings too.

She's one of the best out there :)

May

M.K
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i've just bought my first item off of her and although i haven't received it yet, the customer service she offers is just fantastic! I will definitely use her again - i know the pendant that i got from her is so very lively and energetic that i just can't wait to receive it :D

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

I am a big fan of Lisa and I have got numerous djinn from her. Some are active and others just have a warm presence about them. Irrespective of how they manifest I can honestly say that they all give me the benefits of their specialities in my life. In addition I got a custom conjoured Marid for my boy who in the past was prone to depression and self doubt. He wears the stone day and night under his clothes and his self esteem and confidence has really improved.

Regarding her vamps. I do get the benefits of them - the extra energy and some additonal psychic awareness, however they really dont manifest or seem to interact with me. I am not sure why, but I do know that they are there.

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i have a vampire from lisa and he is realy active.....she always answer questions very quick and is very helpful :!:
and the price on her items is realy great :mrgreen:
i will buy from her again..... :D

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

I purchased a lucid dream pouch and a Recharging bag yesterday :0) Cant wait for them to arrive :0)

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

djinnkeeper wrote:I purchased a lucid dream pouch and a Recharging bag yesterday :0) Cant wait for them to arrive :0)

You'll love the recharging bags as they bring your spirits to full power ( I have many ), no dreams for me from the dream sachet but smells amazing..soon I hope..

Pete... :D

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Lisa's bags are GREAT :!: Your items and spirits will benefit greatly from them, I just love mine. :D And, the price is so right.

Peace, light & love

Phil

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Lisa in an AWESOME person and seller :!: Her items are amazing - I have several custom pieces. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I agree. Lisa is a lovely person & her stuff is excellent. I have spelled items from her and am getting a butterfly fairy... :D

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Seller Review”