Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I recently adopted a vamp who was being rehomed that originally came from Lisa. I had a great dream manifestation the night I paid for his vessel and I was forwarded the original information from Lisa and I am very happy. I also emailed her to make sure there was nothing additional that needed to be done for rehoming (such as change in bridging) and she was quick to reply. She is one I will definitely keep in mind for the future.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I JUST COUD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES THIS MORNING WHEN I SAW MY ENVELOPE FROM LISA! I PAID FOR THE ITEMS ON THE 9TH OF NOVEMBER AND I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED MY ITEMS... IN THE UK... AND THE POSTAGE WAS FREE! ::bop::

WHAT A GREAT SELLER. WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING BACK FOR MORE! :dancing:

NOW THE ONUS IS ON ME TO BOND AND DO EVERYTHING RIGHT BY MY NEW AND FIRST ENTITY!

dosuchi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I have two spirits from Lisa. She was real nice and always quick on getting back to you. Like others say she gets you your packages fast!

I Bought both my wife and I Zimadas and while introducing myself I felt a huge rush of energy! I also recently had her conjure me a supreme Devata and not only is the vessel amazingly beautiful in the short time I've spent with her I have a deep gut feeling like I'm going to have the closest bond with her out of all my spirits. :thumbup:

I would definitely recommend this seller! (now I just have to start saving up so I can work with one of her Nebs! :lol: )

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hello everyone,
Just bought an Overlord Djiin. I have no money and I swear I couldnt resist the call. Also the vessel seemes tailored for me and my taste. I really felt a call " buy me , buy me !". The Djinn vas expensive for me but I felt I had to make the effort.
Anyone has experiences with her Overlord Djinn ?

Falicea272
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ghul Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I am

Hi Melinda111,

I have an Overlord from Lisa and I'm very satisfied with it. Mine was at the beginning more of the silent type but after a few months he bagan communicating more actively with me. He does keep all of my other djinn in line I can tell you that much. Also do note that at least in my experience, my Overlord will not grant any wish that may be harmfull to me not even if I command him to disregard my safety; he will not do it and often will explain why only to have it confrimed by other means myself later on. So trust in his or her advise it will save you a lot of grief. Don't be surprised if all of the sudden you start seeing people around you for who they really are...I found out some people I considered friends to be other than so be prepared for that even though I'm not sure if this is a quality all Overlords share or just mine.

Hope this helps!
Blessings!!
Frank

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have a overlord but honestly, djinn seem to be the most difficult for me to connect with ; I've had a Neb for close to 2 yrs with very little contact, but got another which someone was reselling on the Marketplace about 2 months ago, and this one does seem more willing to connect , I guess the personalities are what make a difference. This weekend I was looking in Lisa's store thinking of getting a Zimada,( I had some Ebay bucks that I wanted to spend) but she had a spirit called a Luminous Angel which really attracted my attention so that's what I got~the "buy me buy me" was what I felt when I read the description, and even though I left for awhile, just couldn't get the angel out of my mind. Lisa described them as being like a watcher, djinn and muse filled with positive energy :thumbup:

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I don't have an overlord but from what I've read they're a bit more difficult to bond with them cause they demand more respect than regular djinn so they may need more time with you in order to be convinced about you. Keep in mind though that it depends on the djinn's personality as well. I had no problem bonding with any of my djinn, no difficulty at all, but l (if you don't count my King Solomon Djinn) I chose djinn that were described as relaxed, friendly and easy going (and they called strongly too). So if the overload called really strong and is not a difficult personality (or if you have a similar personality) bonding could be really faster than average.
Good luck and happy bonding!
Oh, and since this is a seller review, I want to say that I couldn't be happier with my Marid, my elder Neb Djinnia, my Zimada, my Watcher, my Duojna, my Devata and my Soul Cleanser from Lisa! They're all amazing spirits that have helped me immensely and Lisa is really kind an quick at answering questions.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

BirdofRhiannon
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Morrigan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I LOVE Lisa and the spirits I got from her: Watcher, Zimada, Soul Cleanser, Nympho, Mermaid and Woodland Elf. I actually saw the last two in the listing pictures...I don't usually do that! She's very helpful and responds quickly to emails and endless questions...AWESOME seller. :applause:

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is a bit disconcerting.

So a while ago I had a strong calling from this piece. http://www.ebay.com/itm/380395847505?ss ... 1423.l2649

I talked to her, but said I couldn't afford it and she said some pieces waited around a while for their owners... This gave me the impression that it'd be around her store for a while.

Well the listing ended and wasn't purchased, but now she has this in her store..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/QUEEN-IFRIT-DJI ... 3371650260

Same stone.. same size ring.. Different description but has the same energy, to me at least.

She does seem to have a few rings of this design in her shop, but this does seem awfully fishy to me. Its also really sad for me, because if she dismissed all those spirits to rebind just one... then I will never have that piece that called me so strongly.

dabombage86
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: leprechaun
My magical/paranormal name...: wish i knew

If you havent gotten a spirit/entity from Lisa you need too... Lisa is one of the nicest people ive talked too, answered all my question and pretty much anything your looking for she can get for you... I asked if she could get me a dark leprechaun and she put it on a ring i sent her... it was a very good price.. actually the best price ive paid for something so far.. i'm still pretty new so i normally dont get any visions or hear my spirits.. maybe a dream once in awhile but i barely remember them.. anyways.. as soon as i got my leprechaun.. i put the ring on and my finger felt really itchy almost a slight burning... it went away after about a half hour.. but while i was wearing it i was trying to watch some tv and my cat was in the dining room looking around the room doing weird stuff like cats do.. but i kept hearing this whistling just in the dining room.. and there is nothing out there or anything that could have caused the whistle i kept hearing.... and the cat was running all over the place chasing the noise and nothing that i could see was there... then after awhile my son woke up and i went up stairs to try to get him back to sleep.. while i was laying there out of the corner of my eye i seen this shadow run/hover whatever over the top of my sons toy box.. couldnt really tell it was out the corner of my eye.. and as soon as that happened the cat came running into the room and leaped at the toy box.. basically almost knocking himself out on the wall... and just laid there staring at that area the whole time... until eventually i left the room and dragged the cat out too... anyways that was all on the first night i received the dark leprechaun... So i highly suggest purchasing from lisa.. Shes amazing to work with and will answer any questions.. and even though it was a custom conjure she ships pretty fast..

Return to “Seller Review”