Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
wsam
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

You can't go wrong with Lisa.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i do think lisa is one of the sellers that realy do not look for money in the first place, her prices are very low....

astral: you can always ask her to bind th same kind of spirits for you again

my newest buy from her is a binding to lilith done by her and am very happy with her items as always,

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Lisa's spirits and magikals are the best. I bought my watcher spirit from her and bonded with him almost immediately. He manifested himself to me within a week. Lisa is awesome too though! She is always there if you need her and has helped me with a few things. She is very much one of my favorite sellers.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I have purchased from Lisa twice now and have had wonderful experiences both times. My most recent purchase from her was for a Zimada and all I can say is 'wow!' I will most definitely going to return to her ebay store again in the future when my wallet feels like it can handle it.

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

Hi, just trying to help spread the word for Lisa:

New Website update – I will be starting my own website which I am planning on launching on the Blue Moon, August 31st. The store name has changed and the new web address will be www.mysticmorningtreasures.com

This will be my new permanent home with a few new products, a blog, forum, and witchcraft lessons. The forum is up and running as of this morning so you can join now if you want to. It is Google Group Beyond Our Realm https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en& ... -our-realm

I changed the settings so you have to ask to join and be approved. The forum is still open to ALL of my customers but only open to my customers. If you send a request to join just send me an email as well telling me who you are so I can approve you. This will keep the forum safe for everyone.
I will continue to list items on ebay until the 25th or so and then I will be clearancing out my ebay store. Keep checking back for new items until then.
I am trying to design a website, support my clients, continue working this website, and everything else you can think of LOL! so there may be a few delays in communication and possibly shipping (hopefully not) in the next couple of weeks while I juggle everything. Please try to keep your emails to a minimum during this time and thanks for understanding any delays that may occur. I appreciate it.
Thanks for your ongoing support and loyal patronage. I would hug you all if I could

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Ended up making another purchase from Lisa. Got the most wonderful Carpathian Vampire Entity from her. His energy is through the roof and quite amazing. He's a bit on the snarky side, but that is all right, just means he fits in here very well.

aphyreus, thank you so much for her link, I was wondering where she'd gone to with the closing of the metaphysical categories.

sylph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I absolutely love Lisa's work. She is an amazing seller.

Her entities are also EXTREMELY powerful & active. Mine have very strong presences and manifestations. They are also easy to communicate/connect/interact/work with.

And as somebody else said: everyone should have at least one spirit from Lisa! Seriously, this woman is incredible at what she does. Everything she offers is top-notch.

Tangliss
new here
new here

Totally agree with you detaicamevamp :applause: Shes currently looking for a customised Djinn for me, I know she'll find her too!!

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

Just have to throw my two cents in here. Count me in for a ride on the "I love Lisa and her entities" wagon! I have a few from her, one being of a private nature, a Zimada, a Golden High Elf and a male Watcher on the way. I also have a few of her enchanted items and spells as well. When my Zimada arrived, I knew then that I would be back to Lisa should anyone call out to me. The changes in my life since the day of my Zimada's arrival (per the nudging of a few good friends here) have been phenomenal. Seemingly insurmountable obstacles have been overcome and I am, to this day, filled with amazement over it all!
I can't say enough good about Lisa, the work she preforms and as a result, her amazing entities.
If you feel called to one (or more) of Lisa's listings, do NOT hesitate.

~Para

ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

I love Lisa too. Shes such a sweet soul <3
Great experience with her, always helpful & companions from her are really great too.

Return to “Seller Review”