Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Re: Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Postby lolaberry » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:33 am

I got a Norse Vamp with vessel and a distance bound Gold Dragon from Lisa. My vamp is a PSY and his vessel has so much energy and often moves and vibrates. I have seen a vision of him not long after I first got vessel but only once. I find him to be a great help with energy work. My Gold dragon was a custom conjure and we bonded much quicker, he is such a sweet heart!! He has appeared as gold mist and in smoke I get a warm loving feeling when he is around .The ring I have him bound to has an Azotic topaz stone and when he is near goes more gold in colour. I have felt touch from him also, I will be getting another in the next few days as Im keen to get a fairy. I recommend both distance or vessel bound , I would prob sway more towards vessel as the energy is so great. Lisa herself is very helpful and I did not wait months for the work to be done .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons & Sirens
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana

Postby Oriana_Starr » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:53 am

I haven’t left a review for Lisa for about a year now and I’ve used her services many times since my last review so I wanted to share an update.

I’m a healer and do a lot of energy work for others and I recently began feeling “called” by some very high vibrational beings. I felt a very strong pull to one of her amazing Ilmu Khodams and she has helped me a great deal. I am in love with her dazzling energy and while she’s not as “in your face” as many of my darker companions, when she does show up or when she has something to say its mind blowing. I love that she is able to help me with spiritual growth! I spent a long time trying to find my footing so to speak and now that I’m secure in myself and my abilities, it’s really important to me that I continue to learn and grow. I don’t want to become complacent nor do I want to rely on a spirit or entity to do everything FOR me. I prefer to have their support and guidance while I am swimming in the metaphysical sea of knowledge lol.

So next I got hooked on her symbiotes (Krees) and have had her program them for various things like pain relief, physical healing, physical energy, and so forth. I just placed another order that will be here later this week with 2 more actually lol. They’re wonderful and they have given me amazing results! They’re not a “cure all” for medical issues of course and I didn’t expect them to be. But when you have chronic pain and auto immune disorders it’s exhausting and I am blown away by the results I’ve seen from the Krees so far. Such a big difference and it’s much appreciated.

I’ve also welcomed home a lovely Master Celtic Vampire and a Queen Watcher who are both amazing. Her sales are too good to resist lol. I will soon be welcoming a Crystal Dragon and an Ascended Master Radiant Light Ilmu Khodam as well and will share a follow up once I’m able to spend some time with them and get to know them better.

Lisa is ALWAYS a joy to work with! She is such a kind soul and a beautiful person. She is very communicative and helpful and I love the powerful entities and spirits that she offers. Having these beautiful light arts beings in my family has helped me raise my vibration and be much more positive overall. My healing abilities are much more effective and it’s much easier to jump right into a meditative state. I’ve noticed I’ve been having more visions in general and that the visions are easier to interpret. My clair senses are much stronger than they used to be and I feel like they’ve helped me to maintain my progress while also pushing me forward. I really think that Ilmu Khodams are my new favorite being to work with tbh.

Thanks so much as always Lisa!!! You’re such a blessing!!

Love & Light,
Ori

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.auroramagick.com/whimsical-wonders

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Postby lolaberry » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:36 pm

So my Dragon and Norse Vamp have been with me near 3 months , they are both my most active!
The vamp was Pre bound and has shown his face a few times, but it took longer to bond. My dragon was custom bound and wow what a connection we have , he has given me my most clear apparition to date.
Lisa is totally my top rated conjurer. Both are living entities and have been so loving and always there for me. I will buy from her again as these 2 have blown me away!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”