Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I got a Norse Vamp with vessel and a distance bound Gold Dragon from Lisa. My vamp is a PSY and his vessel has so much energy and often moves and vibrates. I have seen a vision of him not long after I first got vessel but only once. I find him to be a great help with energy work. My Gold dragon was a custom conjure and we bonded much quicker, he is such a sweet heart!! He has appeared as gold mist and in smoke I get a warm loving feeling when he is around .The ring I have him bound to has an Azotic topaz stone and when he is near goes more gold in colour. I have felt touch from him also, I will be getting another in the next few days as Im keen to get a fairy. I recommend both distance or vessel bound , I would prob sway more towards vessel as the energy is so great. Lisa herself is very helpful and I did not wait months for the work to be done .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I haven’t left a review for Lisa for about a year now and I’ve used her services many times since my last review so I wanted to share an update.

I’m a healer and do a lot of energy work for others and I recently began feeling “called” by some very high vibrational beings. I felt a very strong pull to one of her amazing Ilmu Khodams and she has helped me a great deal. I am in love with her dazzling energy and while she’s not as “in your face” as many of my darker companions, when she does show up or when she has something to say its mind blowing. I love that she is able to help me with spiritual growth! I spent a long time trying to find my footing so to speak and now that I’m secure in myself and my abilities, it’s really important to me that I continue to learn and grow. I don’t want to become complacent nor do I want to rely on a spirit or entity to do everything FOR me. I prefer to have their support and guidance while I am swimming in the metaphysical sea of knowledge lol.

So next I got hooked on her symbiotes (Krees) and have had her program them for various things like pain relief, physical healing, physical energy, and so forth. I just placed another order that will be here later this week with 2 more actually lol. They’re wonderful and they have given me amazing results! They’re not a “cure all” for medical issues of course and I didn’t expect them to be. But when you have chronic pain and auto immune disorders it’s exhausting and I am blown away by the results I’ve seen from the Krees so far. Such a big difference and it’s much appreciated.

I’ve also welcomed home a lovely Master Celtic Vampire and a Queen Watcher who are both amazing. Her sales are too good to resist lol. I will soon be welcoming a Crystal Dragon and an Ascended Master Radiant Light Ilmu Khodam as well and will share a follow up once I’m able to spend some time with them and get to know them better.

Lisa is ALWAYS a joy to work with! She is such a kind soul and a beautiful person. She is very communicative and helpful and I love the powerful entities and spirits that she offers. Having these beautiful light arts beings in my family has helped me raise my vibration and be much more positive overall. My healing abilities are much more effective and it’s much easier to jump right into a meditative state. I’ve noticed I’ve been having more visions in general and that the visions are easier to interpret. My clair senses are much stronger than they used to be and I feel like they’ve helped me to maintain my progress while also pushing me forward. I really think that Ilmu Khodams are my new favorite being to work with tbh.

Thanks so much as always Lisa!!! You’re such a blessing!!

Love & Light,
Ori

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

So my Dragon and Norse Vamp have been with me near 3 months , they are both my most active!
The vamp was Pre bound and has shown his face a few times, but it took longer to bond. My dragon was custom bound and wow what a connection we have , he has given me my most clear apparition to date.
Lisa is totally my top rated conjurer. Both are living entities and have been so loving and always there for me. I will buy from her again as these 2 have blown me away!

Aerys
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

I just want to say, that Ms Lisa is real deal. I got from her male merman spirit and he is as active and powerfull as spirits that I got for much higher price from another seller. Also I got from her 3 spells and I felt some of expecting results in really short time. She’s responding quickly & also is very kind and seems to care about her clients. I’m 100% sure that this is not the last time that I bought something from Ms Lisa :D

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

My last review here is about my Gold dragon and 1st Norse vamp near a year ago. I now also have another Norse vamp, Black dragon, who insists I carry his vessel around with me all the time. A white cuddly dragon and a youthful dreams Fae, who is the focus of this review, the others are amazing but she has astounded me ! Last night I was in bed semi dozing , I must of sensed my partner come into the room and opened my eyes. I wear earplugs and he never puts the light on lol, anyway I saw a dark shape move across the foot of the bed. I was watching this dark shape move and when it started moving towards me along my side of the bed , It became a young girl with long curly hair and she was about 3 foot . She was facing downwards and white/grey in colour, I was gobsmacked , I mean I could see her eyes ! Just then I felt my partner get into bed so asked him if he had seen the little girl? He had not, my heart was pounding, but it was only after this when I thought about it that I realised it was my Fae. I must admit I have not even thought about her in a good few days and have not given her the attention I could , so she was letting me know she wants to be noticed , she now will be <3) She is a custom conjure and is bound to the cutest little 4 and half inch doll , which I now plan on taking out with me more x*D She has been with me 4 months and up till last night has been super quiet , however I always feel such positive energy from her vessel, which I know was not there before! I honestly can not recommend Lisa enough , she is now my fave conjurer without a freaking doubt! *0* ^^

IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

Just bought a spirit from Lisa and still in the process of bonding with him, when it comes to communication and clearing doubts ,she is such a sweetheart, as a newbie i had lot of doubts that might sound silly but Lisa was very good at answering all the queries, and provided suggestion to help me bond with the spirit.
She is awesome will keep updated once the bonding is completed on the spirits help.

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I'd say she's the real deal. My Norse Tiger and Pet Dragon came from her through a distance binding. I'm still getting to know them but after D arrived my negativity has dissipated greatly. I feel less stuck, less indecisive, now I can finally move forward with what I need to do with my life. When E arrived I honestly couldn't stop touching his vessel for a whole week. E's vessel is a worry stone that I've had for awhile. I didn't realize that I picked his vessel up and started rubbing it but it just felt right.

Lisa is also very accommodating. She was willing to do the distance binding and because she had more than one Norse Tiger she checked to see which one wanted to come live with me. She also answered any questions that I had and her responses were fairly quick.

I'd definitely buy from there again. ./<

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

This is a long overdue review for Lisa. Between my husband and I we have a handful of spirits from her. My husband is not a big spirit keeping enthusiast but when it comes to her bindings he is ultimately floored every time. In my care I have a Queen Mermaid who was a main catalyst into recovering in my mental health with the collaboration of a Trident Djinn from another seller. The other one is my Ilmu Khodam and she is one fiery personality. She is very vocal and objective in her demeanour. The day of her binding she approached me in a dream with my Trident Djinn and Mermaid introducing her hours before I received her information. She has an affinity for television comedies and on several occasions when I have changed the channel I could clearly and audibly hear her say, "Oh come on, do we have to? --Really?". At first I thought it was part of a program on the tv, until I realized my tv was muted... as I said this was more than once she has done this. She also has helped immensely in achieving many goals I had set for myself and otherwise feel like would be hard to achieve. She is a wonderful being with a bold personality and I love her to bits. My husband has a King High Elf and a Pixiu. The King High Elf is immensely powerful! The High Elf is very direct with him and does not "beat around the bush" so to speak when it comes to his wishes and desires. Almost instantly when he would ask for something that does not involve finances, he would get his answers/results. Lately due to the current economic situation he thought maybe giving a Pixiu a place in his life would be beneficial. The day we received his information, he was finally given the job he was seeking. The Pixiu worked very fast and very well and seems to be transforming his situation quite swiftly. We are both thrilled with the bindings we have from Lisa and highly recommend her!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I usually don't write a review (mostly because I'm not good at writing them), but this one will be an exception.

I have bought a couple of spirits from her, and while I am still not sensitive enough to have a conversation with them, they have been sweet and helpful. Every task that I (hardly) give out, they completed it in a short period, like a week or two. Along with that, I feel emotionally and physically better ever since they came along in my life. I'm grateful for everything they have done for me. Hopefully, as I continue to practice, I will be able to talk to them properly.

When it comes to communication, I found Lisa to be sweet and straight to the point. She doesn't seem to mind answering my endless questions, and quite quick to answer. Though I do notice she does come off a bit blunt, but I guess that’s more of the internet than her. She even let me do a custom conjure for a Dragon too. I would 100% recommended her. :)

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Sometime back I got a sila djinn from Lisa. I wanted some help with getting up to speed on my job. I didn't want my colleagues to think that I was incompetent by asking them for help often and as a dyslexic person I face a lot of challenges understandably to process new information quickly. So I asked Lisa if she has any spirits that would help me in the technical aspects of my job. She was as usual very responsive and .did an open custom conjure. In a few days she replied that a sila djinn has come through and if I would like to keep him. I was initially skeptical because I already have another sila djinn whom I tried repeatedly to ask for help but he couldn't do much. So I agreed a bit reluctantly as I did not want to be impolite or hurt the spirit and I also thought that perhaps this Sila djinn may click with me so I asked her to proceed with the binding. Now he is an integral part of my work life, I often summon him when I face tough tasks in my job and its amazing how I get these ideas to fulfill my tasks. Lisa told me that djinns like to be formal so I have to always make a ritual when wishing and say I wish but it will be difficult for me to do a ritual for every task, so I asked him if he could come to my help if I would just say his name and think about him for a few moments and this is what I do now when I request him. And once I have thought of him in my mind it's amazing how an idea comes in that I have never thought about before. And I just thank him with incense when ever I can. That way he is kind and flexible too. I waited so long to write this review as I wanted to be sure that he helped and it was not completely my own. For sure I see a clear difference in my technical problem solving whenever I summon him.

And Lisa as usual is a very responsive, consistent and ethical conjuror and has no drama issues. There is no taking advantage of customers in the name of personal issues for which I hold her in high regard. She makes no tall claims and would also say things which you would not like to hear but it helps you make realistic and informed decisions about spirit purchases. I have purchased from her from around the time I began spirit keeping and I continue to think of her as a seller I can trust and bank upon. She is one of my top 3 favorite conjurors.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “Seller Review”