Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I have 2 recharging bags from her, but I don't really know if they work or not. They're really little and cute though.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes fab seller with fab spirits.
:thumbup: Deedee youre on a roll today! :lol:

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Yes she is brilliant from the comms we've had thus far. I'm having a ghul and shaitan conjured custom for myself. I've told her my EXACT specifications i.e. the shaitan djinn must come from India or Syria in its birth as they are the most powerful shaitan djinns, that the ghul is a believer etc etc. The price doesnt go any steeper either and this woman will virtually summon and bind ANYTHING you want .. from Shaitan djinns to fairys .. she has been trained in it all and the prices for her work are incredible!! All the feedback here and on her page suggests she is very real indeed. A rare find, sellers being like this .. not money grabbing. Shaitan djinns normally go for 100's and 100's of pounds. I have also found that the objects sold for the most are conjured and bound by very famous or well known practitioners and attached to expensive objects. All I'm wanting with these pieces is them bound to gemstones, she will do that.

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

I love Lisa :)

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yes, Lisa is the greatest person. She is very thoughtful, and she genuinely cares about her customers. My favorite Marid is from her, and even though he wasen't custom, he has been a wonderful friend, companion, and guide. I would recommend Lisa for any kind of magic.

Blessings to all Leigh
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lisa's items are AWESOME and so affordable for anyone who wants to buy from her... :clap:

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

I got five spirit stones from her which I had custom done for me, so they came in my name for what I wanted them for.
They incl two djinns, two human spirit priests and one totem. I them bound to stones because I didnt want the usual rings used. Lisa incl two charge pouches for the darker spirits. Information for all entities came with the purchase and via e-mail which incl basic information about them, the ages, names and offerings they liked etc alongwith the ritual that needed to be performed. In total it took around one week from conjuration of my items to finish and them being sent out. Took less than one week to reach me and all in perfect condition and packed in their own little box. I can feel & sense the power from each of them and already started to bond with them. Lisa is a FANTASTIC seller and offers a great service for only $40 custom conjuration and thats for ANYTHING you want and at whatever you want. Specifiy what you want from the spirit, its a believer or not, old or young, male or female etc etc only you are the limit to what you can have. $40 is simply amazing prices compared to most others incl CH who charge allot more and that isnt a knock but just my findings based on fact. I would buy from Lisa again and have recommended her to many of my freinds who are serious in the arts for their spirit needs. Whatever you want, she will get it for you .. just ask but she doesnt like doing demons and Baka's but can be pursuaded to do them if you can handle it. Overall my experience has been awesome with her. 5 stars ***** plus her communications is EXCELLENT unlike some who ignore who messages and than say they were too busy, Lisa is never too busy for her clients.

estrella
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I would recommend Lisa as well. I bought a pendulum from her. Her communication was quick and nice, and what I was most happy about, was the delivery speed. I received it within a week, considering that I’m in Singapore! She’s definitely one of the gems around.

sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I ordered a 3rd eye and portal spelled ring around 1 1/2 week ago from Lisa. I emailed her directly because it's not in her store. Then I waited because I thought the ring would take a long time and I don't want to pressure her. Just yesterday she emailed me asking if I still want the ring or if I need to wait on it. I know I should have emailed her a long time ago. LOL!! But she gave me a discount price because of her sale! It's really a nice surprise! :clap:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

She's a very nice woman, she has the respect of not only collectors but other practitioners as well. :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Seller Review”