Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

based on the glowing reviews, i actually reached out and bought a bunch of stuff from lisa - entities and enchanted items.

Very pleased with the entities that came through as after the initial rituals, I've got lots of activities - from sensations on my skin to seeing orbs and also at the first night, I felt pressures on my pillow, like someone was pressing on various parts of the pillow near my head - the entities are legit with STRONG energy presence.

on top of that, her customer service is top notch. she entertained lots of my queries and I'm waiting for my emperor neb djinn to arrive!

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Lisa is very much the professional conjurer everyone says she is. Extremely professional and polite. I had a few spirits from her but unfortunately they didn’t stay long in my keep for personal reasons. They were indeed powerful and you can feel them right away. They come with good description and you’re not left wondering about their names or favorite offerings and more importantly you don’t have to chase the seller to get those info like a lot of sellers do! Highly recommend Lisa 💯

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lunar0023
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

I like Lisa and she was a very helpful and kind person and my first spirit from her was a centaur and which I brought 4 spirits from her. Mostly I do enjoy connecting with my spirits and spending time with them when I have time with them and get to know them more. But I always let them do their own thing in their life and there are times I will connect with them and spend 2 hours talking to them. I still always enjoy Lisa shop so much and she is so nice and kind person to know at least. :8)
Last edited by Lunar0023 on Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Oh I love Lisa! My first spirit was a god djinn from her which is an eye-opener for me. She's very organized & professional as seen from the way instructions & information on all spirit bindings, enchantments & amulets are communicated upon payment. I have placed many, many orders with her in the past, she offers international registered mail when you hit USD50 and somehow, delivery seems to be more efficient for her items - They usually arrive faster than the rest of sellers who do not offer free international postage. I would go insane when my spirit vessels smashed accidentally, or had missing diamante coz of my rough handling and moving around. She would be at the receiving end of panicky emails and offer to rehome them for free. I always feel assured going back to her for support or advice because there's a sense of trust & reliability in the relationship. Above all, I have full respect for her values and work ethics. It shows after a while based on the way she responds to my sometimes rather daft questions yet without judgement. I will not hesitate to recommend Lisa as a trusted & reputable metaphysics service provider.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
Lolfuntime
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2

Ms.Lisa was very nice and communicative with me, during all of my emails until I had an recent issue, she did offer me a coupon and I used it. Now she won’t respond to my emails which is unlike her…. I have a rebinding and order that I don’t know if it’s being fulfilled due to lack of communication…hopefully it’s just a misunderstanding and everything gets resolved soon.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Lolfuntime wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 pm Ms.Lisa was very nice and communicative with me, during all of my emails until I had an recent issue, she did offer me a coupon and I used it. Now she won’t respond to my emails which is unlike her…. I have a rebinding and order that I don’t know if it’s being fulfilled due to lack of communication…hopefully it’s just a misunderstanding and everything gets resolved soon.
I have quite a few companions from Lisa, she is quick to respond. Last Sunday I emailed her regarding a being she listed but got no reply as of yet, which is unusual for her. I also noticed its been over a week since she updated her store, usually its a few times a week, yes I'm that sad lol. I hope she is OK as this is not like her.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Lolfuntime
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2

lolaberry wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:17 pm
Lolfuntime wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 pm Ms.Lisa was very nice and communicative with me, during all of my emails until I had an recent issue, she did offer me a coupon and I used it. Now she won’t respond to my emails which is unlike her…. I have a rebinding and order that I don’t know if it’s being fulfilled due to lack of communication…hopefully it’s just a misunderstanding and everything gets resolved soon.
I have quite a few companions from Lisa, she is quick to respond. Last Sunday I emailed her regarding a being she listed but got no reply as of yet, which is unusual for her. I also noticed its been over a week since she updated her store, usually its a few times a week, yes I'm that sad lol. I hope she is OK as this is not like her.
Maybe she’s taking a break or maybe somethings goin on(i hope not a emergency!) I am quite sad also because she is such a sweet person. I really hope everything goes back to normal, I would hate to worry!

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:17 pm
in her google group, some members notified that she has been having issues with her internet connection and professionals are getting it fixed. that's why she has been quiet for the past week

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Now, after the above post, back to leaving reviews in this section and thread. Thank you.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I have quite a few entities from Lisa, but feel it's time to give praise, and a review for her totems. I got my deer totem last year due to struggling with all the changes and being told what I can and can't do. She helped me massively and has kept me calm, she taught me to just let things go over my head,and not rise to the drama. She has taught me to listen to what I couldn't hear before, and take note on what is truly important. She has on a few occasions been felt snuggling into my back at night. I got my crow totem nearly 7 weeks ago, I often held his vessel and spoke to him. I keep his vessel by my bed every night and carry it with me daily. I have had a noticeable increase in crows being near me, and shouting down to me as they pass over,its always just a single one too. Other than that I hadn't had much interaction up until last night. I had the most vivid dream of a crow being attacked by a seagull, nearly getting killed. I picked it up, it didn't seem to fly so I put it in a bag I own, I've never had actual items I own feature in dreams. I walked around with the crow interacting with it, it was very effectionate for a bird. After I woke it took me a few minutes to think about it, and realise it was my crow totem. I then heard crow noises telepathically which I totally didn't expect, just after I thanked him with thought. I'm beyond impressed with these beautiful animal spirits. I really feel as they were living in our world we have such a strong connection with them. I really highly recommend animal spirits they are so loyal and in tune with our world more.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”