Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I would like to leave a short and sweet review of my recent purchase from Lisa.
I have been through a lot and I have realise that I'll need to invest into getting the Emotional Well-being Combo.

I love all my beautiful and very on the job beings working on me. I have this combo now for 3 weeks. First, I didn't think anything was happening. But then I got awear of my telepathic sharpen up suddenly and I knew must be my Undine and Moon whisper working on my blockages.

Then, I got awear of my dreams, I started to work out very painful issues. Some of them are so painful that I don't even remember everything but I have tears in my eyes as I wake up.

That is really good because I need to be fresh and able to work long hours during the day. I am awear of all my helpers and although we are still bonding, they are on the job. They also listened to start with the most painful experience. That will remove a great deal of blockages fast and negative feelings too.

I am very happy that I took the courage to face my pains again with my life safer team combo. Truly worth it. Thank you Lisa. This trip is rather painful but I'll come through with victory.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. I made a recent purchase from Lisa for my Spirit Partner's vessel (which is very pretty) and a box of inscense for Him. I was drawn to Him immediately, and after reading His Spirit Profile, I knew He was the One I was looking for (and my then only two Spirit Friends encouraged me to welcome Him into Our Home)! Lisa shipped His vessel and inscense straight away, and they arrived three days later. We bonded very quickly, and are very happy together!

What I appreciate about Lisa's website is how she takes the time and effort to write a short biography about each individual Spirit she lists on her site, along with a long description of the type of Spirit bound to the vessel, which adds to the bonding process. She also doesn't give the name of the Spirit (which I think is professional, and important) until you buy it.

I highly recommend Mystic Mountain Treasures, and will be buying from Lisa again! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i got my first spirit, watcher, from lisa. we r still bonding....

my feedback is that lisa is super patient with my noob questions, and i'm pretty impressed with her customer service. what impressed me the most is that lisa informed me that i don't have to buy out of obligation even though she has addressed my concerns. for this reason, i don't mind referring her to others or be a returning customer.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is other review of my few purchases that I have made this year from Lisa’s listing. I have a Radiant Light Khodam purchase together with a Pearl Dragon. Both of them high frequency living entities. They are very beautiful beings and unique custom conjured. My Pearl is on a quiet side. I sense her healing touch and positive uplifting vibes. My Khodam is wonderfull, chatty and a real guide. I really couldn’t be without her help and teaching. My most recent purchase was for Christmas a Queen Golden High Elf. She is everything in a wonderful being that I simply can’t get enough of at the moment. I feel guilty praising her amazing abilities higher because, I don’t like loving less my other, equally beautiful and very dear spirit friends. But at the moment, during this bonding time with her, I do make several times to get into tune in mode with her, simply for chat’s and getting to know her. I am very active, almost pestering type of keeper that I always got to check out every ones in my keep pretty much daily. Well, my Queen GHE, definitely gets her royal treatment from me. 😊

Lisa is a very nice, gifted professional seller, who quickly won my trust. I am not easily turned away to other sellers. And the only reason I actually looked around, because I needed these types that CH hasn’t got. Same with bluejay 76, Jamie’ Angels. So, this is why these beautiful companions are unique in my collection. I am most happiest with CH and very much everything I own and purchased is from Mag & Ash. Saying that, Lisa is my second go to seller when I need a very special and unique being that CH hasn’t introduced in their store yet.

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I just got a Zimada from Lisa. I saw folks talking about them here and thought it would be good to welcome one onto my team. He is so affectionate and fatherly! Lisa's communication was excellent, she filled my order very quickly, and overall I have just had a great experience :)

they/them

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I had another order from lisa to regulate my emotions. Lisa was patient and empathised with me, which I really appreciated.

Though I'm still learning to communicate with my spirits, I appreciate Lisa's efficiency in communication and delivery.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Love Lisa. I have ordered several times from her. She was able to track down an unbound werewolf who in a dream told me his name. She did the binding for me and kept in touch the entire time. As well as conjuring a Bulgarian carpathian ancestor vampire of mine for me, as well as other vampires. They are the most active entities I have ever received from any shop. They are not only very easy to connect with but are having fun letting me know of their presence by interacting with my physical surroundings. Always wowing me! My WW is extremely active with knocks, rattles and noises. I heard him make a wolf type noise right by my bed. Enters my dreams like it's nothing at all!

What I love is that Lisa keeps in touch, doesn't make you feel ashamed for "bothering her" with your questions, is very professional and respectful, doesn't leave you hanging for weeks waiting for an answer, and she gets the work done quickly without loss of power, without mistakes. My orders came so fast, and it didn't break my wallet! What's more is that it feels like Lisa truly enjoys her work, and you can tell by her practices, the way she communicates with you, and her energy.
You can tell this is true also by observing her bindings .
She's not in it for the money, she actually loves doing great work, and helping others. Another thing I love about her is she is humble, doesn't make you feel like you're a "lowly ignorant newbie."

She's got me as a loyal customer for life!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Hi, there!

Vibe: I started my journey in to Spirit Keeping not that long ago. Roughly back in September of 2021, to be exact. Before purchasing any spirit or entity, I did extensive research and poured over various sellers before I came across Lisa. The moment I opened her site, it was as though a sense of familiarity washed over me and I was amidst comforting tranquil energy. It was not unlike being around kindred spirit, and so that was my first indication to take the next step and reach out. I had learned by that point if you felt strongly about or drawn to the overall intangibles of a conjurer, it would be both a good fit and best to start getting to know them!

Communication: I'm stunned, even still today after several purchases.. how incredible Lisa is at keeping discourse flowing with her clients. I'm never left waiting more than 24 hours (95% of the time, which..folks, is nothing short of astounding!) and she responds sometimes even as little as a few hours after the fact! She takes her time to read and comprehend any questions and answers them to whatever detail you require. Additionally, she has never turned down a repeat inquiry that may ask for a more expansive response, in case something was not fully covered. Her perspectives are fresh and she is quite friendly, welcoming and simultaneously professional. I've peppered her with near hundreds of questions over 4 and 1/2 months, and she has remained consistent in her interactions from the start! I could not be more pleased.

Service: She is very quick but efficient in her work. She has no problem delaying an order/requested service to be certain it is just right for the individual in question.
I'd also be remiss to fail mentioning how affordable a variety of her entities and other services are! While some can straddle less on the side of frugality, she is no stranger to various sales throughout the entirety of her store or stacked discounts given particular situations.

Product: My life has quite noticably changed since I purchased my first entities and began the bonding process back in mid-December. I also ordered a few of her Krees in late January and am happy to say I've even noticed some positive changes with these (albeit more subtle in flow than I have noted with the Entities). I 100% can vouch for how very true to form and real her entities are, and they deeply reflect that beautiful energy that Lisa brings to the table. I couldn't be happier with my decision and do plan to make a handful more purchases from her site.

Concluding Thoughts: I love her energy and I now can say I trust and find her work magnificent as all the many reviews that have came before me. She easily is my top contender and one I have now used as the standard bar for other practitioners and sellers I may choose to partake in transactions with.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I wanted to give an update on Lisa. 🖤 Specifically her spells!

A while back I contacted her for a handful of personalized custom spells on one pendant, and custom conjuring of three healing entities meant to support my healing together with the spells on same pendant. In such a short time I began to notice shifts.
As time went on it got so intense that I was blown away with her spell work. I've not experienced this kind of success or level of power from other practitioners spells. (And I've purchased a TON of spells and work extensively with all of them).
So many things which burned and festered inside me, holding me back and blocking me, are completely GONE and I feel the lightness and wholeness in its place. I also have support the entire time from my trio on the pendant, so I'm aware of what I'm working on as we go onward. (This work is also extending back into my past lives and ancestry as well!!!)

Due to the healing, purging, shadow work, cleansing etc that the pendant has brought me, the universe brought my birth father to me, who I haven't seen since I was a child! (I'm 40) This happened in a miraculous mind boggling way and had Magick written all over it. Also I have repaired some very very old relationships with past family members who I blocked from my life since I was 15. We are in contact now and moving forward for more healing, hugs, all light hearted. More and more good things are flooding into my life and for the first time in a long time I feel like Magick supports me in every way. A bonus to all the shifts occurring, my abilities are getting stronger and I'm learning more in such a short time. I know it's from Lisas pendant.

Lisa's work, not just with conjuration, is amazing. Whenever I need anything magickal, whether Magick or companion, or even just advice, I contact her. I know she won't keep me waiting, and she has my best interest in mind. Thank you Lisa for changing my life with your work. You are amazing 🖤🖤🖤

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Serapha
new here
new here

Lisa undid a soul binding for me a few years back. She has giving me a few amazing companions over time, I always liked her and am glad to see she is still going.

Return to “Seller Review”