Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I wanted leave other review that is a score of 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟.
In the recent few weeks, I received several new companions from Lisa's conjurations. All together it totalled of 10. They are all living entities, active and very amazing beings.

Lisa even delivered me one vessel that has 3 bindings on it and its one of my most beautiful items I have. She is wonderful to get down to business with and quickly replies to my emails. She has grown to be my most trusted practitioner alone with Mag & Ash. I don't go anyone else for over 6 months actually. As I am the happiest with MMT and CH shops.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Anyone bought a Krees and Wishing Spell Stone from Lisa? Any experiences?

She/Her
Spirit companion
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

enchantedfae096 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:11 am Anyone bought a Krees and Wishing Spell Stone from Lisa? Any experiences?
i bought the krees, have to say that was disappointing. i have no issues with her entities, but i guess i don't sync well with the krees. i don't see any improvements or feel its impact on my life.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This week I received my first entity from Lisa. I am blown a way. I was browsing her site on whim one day and just had an instant magnetic resonance with a particular listing. I had contact with the entity while it was in transit even and my initial few days have been astounding. I have largely only worked with CH entities and one from another shop. I will definitely be a repeat customer with MMT. I am very impressed and Lisa is wonderful to communicate with as well regarding questions.

Maliana
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

I didn't feel anything at all... She sent me a stone and ritual. Um.. Nothing happened or opened. I ordered two different rituals, it's the same feeling: nothing. She's nice otherwise.

Black Panther
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 36
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

I have ordered both entities and spirits from Lisa which I could certainly feel the energy from them before they were bound to me. Very impressive!!

Lisa herself is very sweet, to the point, and communication is excellent. She usually responds to emails within 24 hours. Furthermore, she is able to custom conjure other entities than listed in her shop or on her spirit/entity descriptions page.

She has very fair pricing and usually quite quick conjuring and binding times. Around 3 days for a custom conjure.

Overall, I highly recommend her shop and services!!

Anel
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

Personally I took several creatures from her. The service is really perfect. But... I felt absolutely nothing, neither in terms of energies nor rituals. In comparison I have had wonderful experiences with creatures from other sellers, but hers nothing.. Perhaps once, I felt vague tingling sensations in my forearm while I was wearing one of his stones. But I'm not sure and it might just be poor blood circulation

Return to “Seller Review”