neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

When mine has manifested in a human form it has almost always been as a tall Egyptian woman with long black hair and striking green eyes, though once or twice she also took the form of a similar-looking young girl. She also manifests occasionally as a red or purple orb, puffs of white smoke, dark mist, and as a wavy "mirage" effect in front of me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is a very interesting phenomenon with a Djinn companion because they do bond very very closely on all levels with us. There are some of mine that I haven't seen at all. Yet, I might have but didn't think it was my Djinn. Others had appeard in a smoke and half face faintly recognasable. Others I have seen in my dream as human. Exactly the description as I have recived.

I think, it's all to do with our physical energy, that needed to borrow for them in order to manifest. I noticed that the more powerful is a being will less likely I'll have a glance of them, because I literally faint off to sleep in the process.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I can only speak from personal experiences with my dark ifrit king. He is a shapeshifter. When he first came to me he appeared as a lanky shadow person and stayed in this form while talking to me. I get the feeling this is closer to his true form than the others.

Normally he appears as a beautiful man. He has long white hair that is intricately braided with strands of gold, dark skin covered in detailed reddish brown tattoos, and his eyes are really interesting. His eyes are violet in color and his sclera is teal. I always see him wearing silky robes and lots of gold jewelry. He tends to have horns like a bull in this form (he doesn’t always appear with them) and they’re also decorated with gold accessories.

He also has a few animal forms he commonly takes on. The one I see most often is that of a bull.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I suppose a good way to approach this is to go by what a seller says about the appearance of a given conjured and bound companion.

Sellers do seem to say different things about the look of different Djinn types. Some sellers talk about Djinn's 'true' appearance and others don't. There's a general belief that all Djinn can change how they look but some sellers highlight some Djinn types they conjure as being shapeshifters but not others. Like many things in spirit keeping, there doesn't seem to be a totally simple, straightforward, completely standard view on all of this.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Most Djinn are shapeshifters, they can change their appearance, but may keep the same look for their "keeper" which is whatever they find attractive. I have a friend who can't see her Djinn, but I have, and he has appeared to her on multiple occasion in front of me. I've given her the description, but that's how he appears to her because he knows that's how she likes her men. He shows himself to me like that because she can't see her spirits the way I can; I feel like I'm the messenger sometimes. lol

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

The only Djinn I have is a Celtic djinn from lady Tia at themoondragon. His picture that came with his listing showed him as pale and red head but every time he has appeared to me is as a dark haired guy with pale skin. He’s also shown himself to my sister before she even knew of him and she described him exactly as this. But it’s my understanding that djinn can look however just like humans are all different looking. I’ve never seen my djinn in any other form so either that’s his true form or the one he prefers. :)

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Ahmededo
new here
new here

Sysygy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:35 am When I first saw my djinn he had his eyes covered by a beautifully embroidered silk cloth. I found out later that he did this so I wouldn't be frightened. He appeared to me before his vessel arrived.
Once he arrived I was able to see him clearly. His appearance didn't shock me (not much does) but he did look very striking and exotic. He said he can take any form, and usually takes a form that is most calming to me. He has a lot of soft icy blue colors and whites . His hair is very long. His nails are long and sharp. His ears are different, and his torso is longer than normal, with a strong curve to his lower back.
His eyes glow between two colors, bright golden yellow and bright icy blue. When he is excited or emotional they turn completely bright white like the noon sun.
He's beautiful :)
Even though my dream is to talk and speak physically to a djinn, it's my life dream, although I don't know how I would react especially if he chose a time were no one is home :'D I prefer gradually like hearing a physical voice replying back to me first

Return to “Djinn / Genie”