Can Any One Tell Me What Does A Djinn Look Like

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi! can any one tell me what does a Djinn look like.who has seen one in true form.I have a male Djinn that I bought from DEE,DEE a few years ago on ebay. his vessel is a ring that I only ware around the
apartment when I spend time with him.I don't know what race he his but I can see his face clear
when looking into th facing of the ring. why I'm asking because I need to know can anyone eles see their Djinn this might give me a insight on what race he could be.his appearnce is of dark a human look middle eastren type with dark hair and eyes.please share.

Thanks,

Debbie

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

They can appear as whatever thaey want, I think.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Gemini
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yep, I think they can manifest as anything they choose. Even so, every Djinn looks different... what you see in your ring is quite possibly yours :)

I was staring at the ring that holds my Djinn the other day... and I saw a face inside the stone, I got all excited.. turned out it was just the reflection of my own face.. just a little distorted because of the stone *pouts*

I hope to see/feel him in some way... eventually, lol

My third eye seems to be crazy-glued shut...

"Goodnight... or if you wish, good morning.. but I shall never say goodbye."
elainew52
new here
new here

Thanks for the answers.

Deb

Rick
Zodiac:

As a psychic medium Im able to see my Efrit. Actually I was able to see her the first 5 seconds I held her vessel in my hand after getting it out of the package it was sent in. Now from what I understand, they can pretty much take whatever form they feel comfortable with.. Please correct me if Im wrong though.

My female Efrit appears to me as a very beautiful gothic woman. Shoulder length black hair, and black revealing clothing. I dont mean to be adult here, but she kind of sees it fit to cover her chest more than her bottoms, if you catch my drift. Mostly when she comes through to me though I get her torso and chest up to her chin and mouth as the strongest. I was also able to scry into her vessel which is a black onyx amulet and see her reflection in it next to my own.

One hundred million Angels singing! But I can't hear a thing.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear elainenew52. while i normally visually connect with the spirits who call to me even before i bid or acquire, i have never once thought their "appearance" had anything to do with whether a) they were calling to me as their new keeper, or b) if i didn't like what they looked like that i wouldn't bring them home. as long as you hear the spirit call to you, it is meant for you and appearance has nothing to do with it at all. i would almost say that sounds like something all of us dread in real life these days - racial profiling!

some of us are extremely lucky to be able to visually see our spirits and i know many who would give anything to be able to do so. spirits can normally change their form to appear more pleasing to us but they really shouldn't have to do that. suppose we as keepers are 50lbs overweight - how would we feel if spirits began to not call to us because we weren't thin and athletic? we'd feel terrible - i know i would! i hope everyone understands that if a spirit calls to you, does it really matter what they look like? they will still help their keeper and do what is needed. just the thoughts from a very disillusioned keeper who is sincerely considering throwing in the towel. namaste! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

Hi
I only see them in my minds eye as cartoon characters at the moment!
They probably don't want to startle me, right?
Arsine, why are you feeling like that at the moment?
Rob

Rick
Zodiac:

Hi Rob,

I see them the same way too kinda.. For me its like seeing any other spirit though. I see them with my mind's eye, which is then transposed (somehow) onto my regular vision.. I dont seem them as cartoons though, but I think Im seeing them in spiritual colors maybe. Whenever I see spirits its in purples, blues, greens, and reds.. I cant seem to see clairvoyantly in normal colors like the other mediums I know :-/

My Efrit though does come out like a regular human woman though.. just a little bit more on the sexy side lol.

One hundred million Angels singing! But I can't hear a thing.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

When I first saw my djinn he had his eyes covered by a beautifully embroidered silk cloth. I found out later that he did this so I wouldn't be frightened. He appeared to me before his vessel arrived.
Once he arrived I was able to see him clearly. His appearance didn't shock me (not much does) but he did look very striking and exotic. He said he can take any form, and usually takes a form that is most calming to me. He has a lot of soft icy blue colors and whites . His hair is very long. His nails are long and sharp. His ears are different, and his torso is longer than normal, with a strong curve to his lower back.
His eyes glow between two colors, bright golden yellow and bright icy blue. When he is excited or emotional they turn completely bright white like the noon sun.
He's beautiful :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Whenever I begin bonding with a djinn companion I've always seen them as different colors of energy that looks almost like smoke but is more substantial. After I've created a bond with them, some settle into manifesting how they were described by their conjuror, and some manifest as someone I relate to that won't freak me out if they join me during dreamtime. They are very beautiful no matter how they decide to manifest; especially when it comes to their energies and their hearts <3

Return to “Djinn / Genie”