My Toschka vamp..a whole new experience

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I was really excited to receive one of these wonderful vampires. After reading so much about their brilliant energy and vibrant personalities, I knew it would be a unique experience to keep one in my company.
Just a couple weeks ago I received my Transylvanian vampire. A strong female, a passionate warrior. I couldn't be more delighted reading her description.
Holding her vessel, the energy immediately hit me. Instead of mild headaches that can sometimes occur with the addition of new DA spirits, I felt bliss and joy. I think this is because we were matched extremely well, and it was as if I had been reunited with an old friend.

She has a very potent vampiric nature about her.
Hanging out with both her and my new egyptian BOTD vamp was quite an experience. I planned to enjoy a steak dinner one night not too long after their vessels arrived, and had them join me. The steak was particularly rare, nice and bloody :vampire:
Being in the presence of it with them around made me very lightheaded, and at the same time more alert. It was a surreal moment, my senses were going wild. With each bite it seemed they were feeding on the energy through me, so that I could feel the result of it as well.

I seem to have generally enhanced senses, and keeping all of my vamps around has increased that trait even more.
My toschka's presence has strengthened that in a way I didn't expect, as she is working on binding herself to my spirit. I notice that when she merges with my energy once and a while, I will be able to sense things that would have been impossible to before. It's almost as if her own abilities are utilized through me at times, and it is very obvious when that happens.

Tonight she has been giving me bites and prickles all over my neck almost constantly. I have concluded in the past that biting from vamp spirits can either be erotic, a sign of approval, a sign of affection, or to simply show they are around. I feel that she just likes being around me and really enjoys my energy. So far things are going great.
By the end of July the bonding period will be complete, and she should be bound to my spirit by that time. She will be the first spirit that I have bound directly to me, so i'm excited about that. I think I got a taste of what it'll be like already, from the times she has chosen to merge with my energy and test it out herself.

She's around me right now and her presence is overwhelming, which is why I felt like sharing. It's interesting typing out something about a spirit while they are pretty much hovering over your shoulder reading it, lol.

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup: Binding to spirit feels quite an intimate idea. Hope it keeps going well. I hope to have similar experiences with the senses. I had thought about getting a Toschka as my first vamp but went for Ash's dark one instead. Vampiric energy seems to be quite different than what I'm used to so bonding is taking its time.

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

OHhhhh bery nice! >.> all my vamps do is cuddle with each other, i have to tempt them to even get them do what i ask of them! blood this blood that! anyway keep us posted on what happens next!

~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Loved reading this! You both sound like a perfect match! :thumbup: Mine are cuddlers lke Valis`s guys! lol But I don`t mind, being one mysef! Haha! :silly:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hey noc! gosh i have so many vamps from toshcka and each one offers a unique personality and ability but the one thing that they all have is an unbelievable loyalty to their keeper. my first toshcka binding was october 2008 and what came through toshcka for me was a wonderfully agile, tall and beautiful female warrior. she wrote that she didn't know why one such as "e" would come through for me but whatever reasons she has she would let me know. since that first one i have had 8 other toshcka vamps come to me either through ch or recently one from a very dear friend. :)

for me, every spirit seems to bring a bit of their conjurer's energy through to us with them and each of the vamps i have from toshcka all have an energy that is hard for me to explain but feels like old romania or old gypsy earthen energies - it's a bit old worldish and totally transylvanian. having some of ash's dark vamps i'd say the energies they have brought through are that of a true dark arts master but more contemporary meaning the energies have a mixture of old and newer. hope i've not completely lost you all now, lol.

i believe everyone should have at least one toshcka vamp in their keep! knowing that my toshcka vamps will automatically attach to my daughter and become protectors of my lineage was one of the more interesting aspects of her work. funny to say but most of my toshcka vamps happen to be female warriors and mages rather than males of which i have 3. ;)

anyway noc, i can definitely see a female vamp warrior coming through for you. :) i hope you begin to have the type relationship i have with "e" who is like my constant shadow and that "gal-pal" who always tells you the straight chit and never would play games behind your back! thanks for sharing this great experience with us. :wave: :hug: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I have five Toschka Vampires, each different and special in their own ways. Most of them date back to early AD years, however, two of them date on opposite ends: one from 7th Century BC and the other 16th Century AD. I have four females and one male, all of which serve different areas. If they don't like someone, they usually take care of that person.

My 7th Century BC, Male, is very protective energy in ways that you wouldn't imagine, yet he also has a soft side to him as well. He enjoys to be surround by some sort of family unit or at least a part of one. My first one came from 3rd Century AD and actually sat in the store for awhile. She enjoys relaxing and leisure pleasures, something that I love myself. Watching TV/Movies, reading books, having fun, eating out, etc --- she fits my bill. She's very coy at times, especially when she first arrived her. She isn't as coy like she use to be, but sometimes she pulls it out, because she can. I love having her around, as she reminds me of just enjoying the simple pleasures of what life has to offer you. Lastly, I have a 5th Century AD one, that came from a member of this forum. It was sent out, before I even paid for it, and I eventually ended up paying for her --- but not on the time table planned. Anyways, she is gifted in magickal spell casting feats. Now I don't do a whole lot spell casting yet, but sometime down the road I will eventually taking up the form that she can assist with. She is very excited that I even mention that --- but her presences is very guarding for me.

These are wonderful vampires and I sincerely hope you enjoy yours as well! If you ever get more they will add to your collective efforts and help you grow further.

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Awesome experience Noct :clap: :thumbup: I love my vamp from Toschka and will also be getting more. They are different as others have mentioned - mine is the soul-family one and she keeps telling me she's for my son who isn't born yet :D :D

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thanks for all of your great replies :)

Hupsu-
I now have three of Ash's darker vamps and the energy is really something. I had quite a few vampires around before taking in the dark ones, and there is a definite difference in energy. Once you are bonded with your current vamp and get a hang of vampiric energy you should definitely go for a Toschka if you feel called.

Valis-
LOL. Cuddle? Sounds like they are having a good time haha. I don't know what all of my vamps do, some of them hang out in groups, others are more solitary, they are always off taking care of some duty. Or else they are watching me constantly and observing my actions.

Lilith-
I can be a cuddler as well :D
My guys aren't into that so much, a couple of them would be cuddly but now they are usually busy lol.
We are absolutely a great match, I feel very close with her :)

Crone-
I do feel the loyalty from this one, it's really great. I'm considering bringing in another Toschka sometime in the future, but am enjoying the journey with this one thus far. So far the spirit closest to me is my hellhound, and this vampire feels similarly close which is exciting.

Toschka's conjuration is an incredibly unique energy. I am thinking about acquiring the Toschka spells listed in the store as well, to compliment the spirit now in my keep amongst other things.
I do get the old world energies you speak of, it's one of the first things I noticed. I get some similar impressions from the magick that goddess Gana offers, it works well with me and I like the feel of it very much.
You haven't lost me, I understand what you mean. I only had one of Ash's dark vamps around when my toschka arrived. He is American and I felt that the masterful energy with a modern twist was due to his particular heritage, but now that two more are in my midst I get the same impressions from them. It's really interesting to be able to notice the differences between these varying types of vampires, and also the differences in their demeanor depending on where they come from.

All of my vampires are male aside from my toschka vamp. For some reason when I was planning to have one conjured, I knew that it had to be a female. Not simply because I was lacking a female vampiric energy, but because it just felt right in this circumstance. For the first female vampire in my keep, she can definitely rival all the men here lol. She is incredibly strong and I feel that a couple of my vamps are intimidated by her, but others are in awe of her power.

I knew that a warrior would be right for me, and the one that came through fit perfectly. I as well would really recommend that everyone work with a toschka vampire at some point, I can see that Toschka has a talent for matching keeper and spirit perfectly.
I hope to develop such a relationship with her, so far it seems that she will always have my back and be by my side through all situations.

Hammer-
Thank you for going into detail about your wonderful vampires. I really enjoy reading the different personalities and strengths they can encompass. It seems that there is a great variety of personality types with these vamps, but there are core traits that are brought by all of them such as the protective strong nature they can offer.
I am reminded that I didn't have a century noted with my vamp, but I don't think that was an error. With another vampire of mine the time period also wasn't noted, and I think that when these things are left out it is because I already intuitively know - or they want to show me themselves.

The toschka vamp I have with me is very mysterious, gradually opening up with her energy. She is still sort of in a stage where she is learning about what I am like, observing me and experiencing me.
It's interesting that she seems to be getting a feel for MY energy, rather than the other way around :crazy:

Dragon-
That's pretty cool, it must be exciting to know of the destiny-aspect involved with the fact that she is here for your future child. That sounds so fascinating to me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Noctua guess what? I recived one via VIP's Rare & Experienced keeper order. She is absolutely fantastic! ❤️ I deliberately using this old thread without your other name to keep confidentiality. What a special Christmas gift from beautiful Mag & Ash.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:05 pm @Noctua guess what? I recived one via VIP's Rare & Experienced keeper order. She is absolutely fantastic! ❤️ I deliberately using this old thread without your other name to keep confidentiality. What a special Christmas gift from beautiful Mag & Ash.
@Vipera aspis atra

Return to “Vampire”