is a side effect of bonding with a hellhound....

willyrules
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hellhound
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Valrock
Zodiac:

is a side effect of bonding with a hellhound extreme feeling of lonelyness, heartbrokenness, and a feeling of emptyness? i haven't had anything bad to me recently and i haven't felt this horrible since someone i loved left me, and even then i didn't feel as horrible as i do now please feedback or ideas to help with this bad feeling

Currently in the Seminary. Pagan Shaman, Christian Pastor and Minister.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

willyrules wrote:is a side effect of bonding with a hellhound extreme feeling of lonelyness, heartbrokenness, and a feeling of emptyness? i haven't had anything bad to me recently and i haven't felt this horrible since someone i loved left me, and even then i didn't feel as horrible as i do now please feedback or ideas to help with this bad feeling
yes any DA spirit can effect you physically, or emotionally. when these feelings happen try to take your mind off of it and read a book, go for a walk, do something that you love to do, as long as its something that you enjoy (and THAT is the key word: ENJOY) doing. this should help as you become use to its energy.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Elilara
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Why on earth would I share this online?
Zodiac:

I had the same issue when I was bonding with one of my vampires- just WAVES of despair! Eventually it helped me to learn to shield myself, so it was a good thing, not to mention he didn't even realize it was happening and felt bad once he realized it, heh. ::goodluck::

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Have experienced similar things on my way of spirit collecting..but I see it more as a clearing they do - kind of digging up some filth they detected, burried deeply within me (like suppressed anger, fear, etc..) and laying it all out on the table...-But then they help me deal with it! :thumbup:
So when this happens I retreat from the outside world and together we work it out.
Meanwhile, not turning my back on feelings of this sort, but willingly walking towards them, became a habit. ;)
(I never do it without my spirits, though..-I'm no masochist..lol)
This method might be tough, but it's effective and the shortest way back to happiness.
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Moodiness is definitely something you will encounter when getting used to DA energies. A hellhound's energies are particularly strong and you have to be able to take control over yourself if you feel the energy taking over, and influencing you in such a way.
It will pass in time :thumbup:
If it doesn't, then perhaps it's something subconscious that has gone undetected by you, or perhaps your sense of empathy has strengthened and you are feeling negativity from others.

Return to “Dark Arts”