Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lostsoul
Zodiac:

Oh now I'm curious about this too!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."
-Vivian Greene
YellowStarBee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: being with wings
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Angel Wings over the water
Zodiac:

hummm had wondered that myself...if it is a spell ...it is a powerful spell because I have seen and felt the spirit that is attached to mine. The one thing that I notice is that the energy surrounding this amulet is very calming and protective. My first experience was a definate eye opener... :lol:

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

From what I understand, it is a spell...I'm pretty sure all of the reviewer pieces are...

Anyway...

For me, this piece has an interesting story-and, funnily enough, I have another spirit link in the story-type experience, though I've fussed with it a few times.

Energy, as always, is pretty nice, though just from another quick once-over to get a feel for it, it felt as though some kind of creeper had moved to touch the back of my hand, so no wonder in my mind I have associated this piece with lush forests, and, especially, creepers and vines!

When I try to activate it, specifically, I feel as though it wraps me up in a shroud of vines, which is kind of cool (and reminiscent of something I do on my own, too, haha, so perhaps it clicks with that level of my personal stuff?).

The first time I activated this piece, I was trying to get my friend to see if there was a difference in energies around me before and after...well, never really got an answer to that one, but it certainly seemed to bring someone's attention to me-something began poking me, here and there, not hard enough to hurt, but definitely enough to kind of tingle and feel utterly strange. I asked my friend if he could see something near me-citing the location the pokes were on, at the time, and he confirmed...though I asked him a few questions, basing it off just what I was thinking at the time, and seemed to be hitting pretty close to what he was seeing, as well. (Of course, what I had in my head was reminiscent of the Crone of the Wicked Queen in Snow White, though all in black, including skin and hair, and what he ended up finding to be closest to what he was seeing were the creatures in The Deaths of Ian Stone...)

Either way, pretty cool. I think this is a pretty good piece, and I feel safer with it around-I've added so much protection to my collection lately, it's a little amusing, but I feel you can never have too much-and just sitting with it here I;ve got a bit of a tingle on my third eye, and my hand is juust starting to lose the feeling of the vine.

Definitely a killer piece, and one I'd recommend!

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Is this a spelled or spirited item?

Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have this on order. I can't wait to check it out! :dancing:

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

I am still experiencing the wonderful protecting energies of this spell. In fact, I use it in tandem with another CH spell that gives the energies of the earth,water, air and soil. I have been able to "chain" the energies from that spell to enhance the flowing energies of the druid guard.

If you're on the fence about this spell, please consider that it brings peace of mind if you choose to pray while using it. When I pray and it is nearby it is like being in a calming, cleansing, rain-shower. :)

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
yoga2010
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dev

I received my Druid Protection amulet today. I had to send an email to Magnolia to ask whether this one and other spelled items need to activate. As i knew,we just need to keep them with us or somewhere in our home but i've read many people writing something about the activation thingy,so i decided to ask. Will wait for her reply.

Thanks.

yoga2010
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dev

As i understood, this item is for protection. And its written there on the store page of this item that it's shield covers 50 feet in radius of the owner and if its bridged,then the owner is constantly protected.
So i think, i don't need to keep it with me to be protected bcoz its bridged to me. Am i right?

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135

yoga2010 wrote:As i understood, this item is for protection. And its written there on the store page of this item that it's shield covers 50 feet in radius of the owner and if its bridged,then the owner is constantly protected.
So i think, i don't need to keep it with me to be protected bcoz its bridged to me. Am i right?
I'm curious about this too! If I get it bridged to me, would I need to keep the vessel close to me anyway? Would other people within 50 feet close to me be protected as well even without the actual vessel around?

Also it sounds like a few people who have meditated with the Druid Guard seemed to have seen a figure of some kind, does it seem like the vessel has a spirit of some kind attached to it?

Can somebody tell me the difference between the Druid Guard and the "Create Field of Protection" stone that creates a field of protection 200 feet radius around you? Is there a difference? Which are the advantages or disadvantages over the other?

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Chelly wrote:
yoga2010 wrote:As i understood, this item is for protection. And its written there on the store page of this item that it's shield covers 50 feet in radius of the owner and if its bridged,then the owner is constantly protected.
I'm curious about this too! If I get it bridged to me, would I need to keep the vessel close to me anyway? Would other people within 50 feet close to me be protected as well even without the actual vessel around?

Also it sounds like a few people who have meditated with the Druid Guard seemed to have seen a figure of some kind, does it seem like the vessel has a spirit of some kind attached to it?

Can somebody tell me the difference between the Druid Guard and the "Create Field of Protection" stone that creates a field of protection 200 feet radius around you? Is there a difference? Which are the advantages or disadvantages over the other?
They are both very different. I am not sure how different, but I have both pieces. There are no disadvantages to either though, as I am one who wants as much protection as I can get. (and considering some things happening to me right now, I am certainly glad I have been getting so many items and spirits for protection)

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”