You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

Awesome. I am so glad to read all this great info from you guys! You all officially rule! ;)

Valis, I would love to see your drawings of your guys :). Also, if anyone else has any vampire pics they drew i'd like to see them too :).

I think vampires are a more advanced type of human. They embrace sexuality and life, we tend to repress it. They embrace knowledge and power, we destroy knowledge and corrupt power. They are fiercely loyal, too many of us are cheaters.

Thank the gods we have vampires! :D.

You know I used to be terrified of spirits, even though i've had random encounters with them most of my life, but now my fear is leaving me and i'm embracing the spiritual side of life. I can't wait for my Prince to manifest to me. The lady I bought his vessel from said he resembles a young Sean Connery from James Bond, but with shoulder length hair. Sounds hot! :sly: hehe
Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Sorry! I meant to say she said he looked like Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, not Sean Connery :P

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Awesome Val! I love that drawing! :D. I saved it to my computer. They are so cute together and definitely hot ;). You're a lucky boy.

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Valis did your boys come together as a pair or did you have two gay vamps that became lovers later?

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lilith honey, I need your help :(

You have the greatest vampire experiences out of anyone else on the forum i've read so I figure you should be able to help me.

I'm finding it difficult to contact my vampire. I rub the stone on his ring and ask him to appear and he doesn't, I said the invocations in the Encyclopedia and still nothing, I lit candles & white sage incense and put the ring on my third eye and tried speaking to him telepathically but nothing :(. I saw an energy outline of a man walk past me and the smoke on the incense rose higher than usual but I didn't make any progress otherwise. Also, the vessel wasn't as warm as it usually is sometimes when I speak to him. I don't mean it's hot all the time but on occasion it gets so warm it makes my hands sweat. I just heard now some whispering and saw some shadows in the corner of my eye. I really want to make contact with my vampire. I want to see him, hear him, touch him. I want him to reveal himself to me.

It figures that only spirits I don't plan on seeing pop up but when I call on one he doesn't show lol

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
Zodiac:

antinousisgod1 wrote:Lilith honey, I need your help :(

You have the greatest vampire experiences out of anyone else on the forum i've read so I figure you should be able to help me.

I'm finding it difficult to contact my vampire. I rub the stone on his ring and ask him to appear and he doesn't, I said the invocations in the Encyclopedia and still nothing, I lit candles & white sage incense and put the ring on my third eye and tried speaking to him telepathically but nothing :(. I saw an energy outline of a man walk past me and the smoke on the incense rose higher than usual but I didn't make any progress otherwise. Also, the vessel wasn't as warm as it usually is sometimes when I speak to him. I don't mean it's hot all the time but on occasion it gets so warm it makes my hands sweat. I just heard now some whispering and saw some shadows in the corner of my eye. I really want to make contact with my vampire. I want to see him, hear him, touch him. I want him to reveal himself to me.

It figures that only spirits I don't plan on seeing pop up but when I call on one he doesn't show lol
I would say your doing pretty good. Some people don't get anything, you have got quite a few manifestations going on! :D He is telling you he is around. A spirit does not just always appear to you, you have to be able to see spirits to do that, and full, physical manifestations are very, very rare. not everyone can see spirits, as they may not have that ability but they can interact with spirits in a different way, like I can feel energy. But I have only seen a partial manifestation once. Not including flashes and orbs. You have to work at it, try to open your third eye. It may take weeks, months, or even years to finally get somewhere. But from what you said, you have had many things happen. Those are his manifestations. I think you are pretty lucky to have this happen in such a short period of time. Just keep at it, bond with him, understand how he manifests to you, research and work your third eye and you will progress. :)
If you want to find info on opening your third eye just search the forum. There are many posts about it.
Image Image

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ninjalovergirl wrote:
antinousisgod1 wrote:Lilith honey, I need your help :(

I would say your doing pretty good. Some people don't get anything, you have got quite a few manifestations going on! :D He is telling you he is around. A spirit does not just always appear to you, you have to be able to see spirits to do that, and full, physical manifestations are very, very rare. not everyone can see spirits, as they may not have that ability but they can interact with spirits in a different way, like I can feel energy. But I have only seen a partial manifestation once. Not including flashes and orbs. You have to work at it, try to open your third eye. It may take weeks, months, or even years to finally get somewhere. But from what you said, you have had many things happen. Those are his manifestations. I think you are pretty lucky to have this happen in such a short period of time. Just keep at it, bond with him, understand how he manifests to you, research and work your third eye and you will progress. :)
If you want to find info on opening your third eye just search the forum. There are many posts about it.
Thankyou very, very much. You have helped me out a lot :). I felt disappointed not much happened tonight because he and I have been getting along so well and he's manifested so much I thought for sure tonight he'd show himself. I've seen spirits before but those were chance encounters. Opening my third eye sound difficult but I must do it and I will work on it. Thanks Ninja :hug:

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
Zodiac:

No problem! I also forgot to mention that at times spirits can have periods of inactivity. Like they may be really active one week and the next you may not get a peep out of them. It is pretty normal but if something like that happens and you are worried then try to communicate with them. Like, say using a pendulum.
Image Image

ValisWindWalker
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elementals
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself!
My magical/paranormal name...: Valis!
Zodiac:

antinousisgod1 wrote:Valis did your boys come together as a pair or did you have two gay vamps that became lovers later?
Oh they have been together for quite a while, they cam as a pair.
~`'\/'`~Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion,
honor and humility, mirth and reverence, within you
~`'\/'`~
• (¯`*•.¸。❁。¸.•*´¯) •

Return to “Vampire”