Best way to make a wish...

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I didn't have any candles or incense when I made my wishes, but I did meditate on a few of the wishes I made. I just use my mind and say "(djinns name), I ask you to grant me this wish(say what you wish for here), and in the process, harm none. Thank you (djinns name)."

Whenever I get some extra money I plan on investing it in some candles and incense, my poor spirits REALLY deserve something by now!!

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Two of them I got over a year ago. One came with an invocation and ritual that I followed. The other didnot. My third one I got not to long ago and may not have compleated the invocation with it as I only did it once then had other things occuring. I think I should start over with them. Maybe use the invocation that came with them and the one here on CH as well. I think I should get a notebook and keep a log and of course only work with one at a time.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

When I make a wish I just write it down on a note pad with all safe precautions included such as "For the Good OF All And Harm To NONe" then I burn it and go outside and give my ashes for the wind to carry them off to the universe to manifest.To be safe, before I made wishes I told my djinn and watcher that how I would make a wish to each one differ from each other specifically so it wouldn't get confusing on how who I ask from :mrgreen:
I can say that when wishes are going to work or manifesting that my spirits take a little energy from me as I know this cuz I will get a severe headache and have to sleep it off just for less than a day.

Daniel

venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks Daniel. I will keep that in mind. Seems that I had read that somewhere befor. I guess I need to start making a list or notebook of suggested ways of doing thing s and invocations. I already have a few printed out.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
umbrea
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Princess, it also helps to open the portal often. My son is new to this and he believes that it really helps to connect with all of his entities, though he doesn't yet own a Djinn.

venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Umbrea,
What do yo mean by "open the portal often"?

Brightest Blessings

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

do you mean the "portal keys"?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
xcalibur
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi

I am wondering whether djinns know about our desires and even without our asking them, fulfill them. I presume if the bonding is good then this will happen. I don't think (I could be wrong though) every time one has a wish, he/she has to set up an elaborate ritual with insense, offerings and so on. I would love to see some more commnets here as I feel this is an imp topic.

Cheers
xcalibur

starlighter
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Everyone,

This is the Invocation - wish making ritual I use...

(Spleak Loudly and with Conviction)

I EVOKE AND CONJURE THEE O SPIRIT " INSERT NAME HERE ". BY THE SUPREME MAJESTY AND THE TRUE GOD, TO HEAR MY CALL AND APPEAR TO AWAIT INSTRUCTION.

IN PEACE I WELCOME YOU O SPIRIT " INSERT NAME HERE ", AND IN THE NAME OF THE TRUE GOD, I COMMAND YOU TO DO MY BIDDING UNTIL YOU ARE DISMISSED. SPEAK HONESTLY AND ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS THAT I PUT BEFORE YOU.

MAKE WISH.

I THANK THEE O SPIRIT " INSERT NAME HERE " FOR YOUR SERVICES, GO IN PEACE AND RETURN TO YOUR SPHERE OF ORIGIN, BY THE AUTHORITY OF THE TRUE GOD, I COMMAND THEE TO HARM NONE AS YOU DEPART, AND TO BE READY TO COME QUICKLY WHEN CALLED UPON AGAIN.

DEPART..DEPART..DEPART

starlighter

Seeing is Believing, but Faith is Believing in the UNSEEN
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Umm here is what me and my cleopatra djinn chit chat (Make wish).

Me: Hey ***(my djin's name)
Djin:Yes?
Me:You know what?? Today blah blah blah happend. But then I want it to be blah blah blah way. Can you do something about it??
Djin:Sure I can try.
Me:Thanks. Oh and also, today blah blah happend!! hehe
Djin:Oh haha. That's...........

so on so on.....

Is this strange???

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”