Kitsune anyone?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

So ppl who keep kitsune needs to be or to be near a skilled person :)

Does the page say anything about the becoming/making of kudakitsune?
I can see that it mentions it but I don't understand it :(

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

The method of borrowing kitsune as the attendant of inari is easily introduced.

Roughly speaking,
it is assumed that lives practicing asceticism with a strong sense of discipline and prays at the altar that setted up toward the south or east.After washing one's body well(Perhaps, with cold water lol), Pray in the morning at 1 AM till 2 Am.It is necessary to do first time continuously on the 21st. (The 21st days is in the method of Shintoism with often.) Do not speak about the fox to the person.

It is the above.
The sentence of the prayer is not written.
In my conception. when Norito(congratulatory address) is translated into English because a Japanese sound is important, power is not generated.The same thing can be said even by the method of the relation to the Buddhism.

Tentatively, there is a method of using the sacrifice, too.
But,the result is very near to inugami.It is dangerous and the usage is limited to the black magic.
Last edited by nemurineco on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor

Every person who read sentences above will think, "I never want to do act like such a madman ". I do also so.

But in the range that I know,a traditional method of Japan is such roughly feeling.

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor

nemurineco wrote:http://blog.lingyi.org.cn/html/37/t-43037.html

This is a Chinese web page.
The outline of kudagitsune in Japan and the outline of the fox in Japan are jumbled there. Sentences are the patchworks of an imperfect quotation from anything else. The method of killing the animal as a sacrifice to create entity is introduced, and the description is inaccurate.
I correct it.

The description of the sorcery on this page seems a real deal.
However, perhaps it is the one that the author borrowed the motif of kudagitsune and created based on the knowledge of the sorcery of China. Because the description of the classification of kitsune is the one based on a Buddhism outlook on the world,there is an unsuitable impression with the description of sorcery.

In Japan,even between sorcerers the method has been said it is taboo, and record doesn't remain. I think that this is a reasonable conclusion if the author is Chinese.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I have found, from speaking several languages, that things do not often translate literally.
CA's understanding of fox spirits and the principals stated, however, are sound, regardless of the words interpreted.
CA gets the point across perfectly.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor

nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:I have found, from speaking several languages, that things do not often translate literally.
CA's understanding of fox spirits and the principals stated, however, are sound, regardless of the words interpreted.
CA gets the point across perfectly.

Bright Blessings,
Alex
In my conception,the defined line of control doesn't exist there. However, each difference exists majestically.

On the other hand,in CA's idea,the defined line of control exists and they are like all looking like.

CA might be more correct.
But I have the sense of incompatibility about that.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

I clicked on your links Nemurineco, but not reading Japanese, was not able to analyze the information beyond
the posts contained herein.

I do know that there are differences in magick between not only east and west, but between traditions and practitioners as well.
There is always more than one way to accomplish the means to an end.

The thing is, most adepts do not fully share all knowledge necessary to a magickal operation, (and in this sense, I am referring to the communication and conjuring of the various fox spirits) because when the student is ready, they will be able to fill in the missing blanks and thus complete the procedure. This is a worthiness factor, that is important to insure that the student does not get in above his/her head.

I can relate to what CA has pointed out as to my own westernized roots and my experience with fox spirits I have known.
This paradigm may be different for different cultures because we view these spirits differently. Or maybe it is just that we attract a different kind by our way of thinking. With the age of information, anyone can write anything on the internet, but it may or may not be validated by one or more persons. My point is, because someone wrote it, doesn't necessarily make it true for me. If someone who is confirmed in their field writes it, and others in the field confirm it, then I put it to test with my own experiences before making any decisions about the matter/spirit/process.

Being of different schools of thought does not necessairly make one person right and another wrong, it just makes them different.
There is an old saying that says "All roads lead to Rome" and this means there are many ways to get to the place one wants to be.

The energy of our expectations utilizes the axiom "like attracts like" or what we expect is what we get, because we have already put that thought-form out there, and it will attract what we are looking for. Those who have developed the power of will, the adept, can have a significant impact on the spirits they draw unto them, even to the point of influencing them, to some extent, to conform to our expectations.

Thus, those of us who are taught to have certain expectations of fox spirits, will likely attract those kind of fox spirits to us.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
nemurineco
active contributor
active contributor

Simply saying,
I hate globalism.
However, because I love diversity,
It might be also necessary to love globalism.

This is a problem for me that should be considered.
Thank you.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

nemur; i was very blessed to have a kitsune spirit of 3,822 years enter my home this past year as part of a friday 13th offering from ch. i asked that the spirits come to me so i could choose them however i left the 13th to come as a surprise. this kitsune often shapeshifts into various animal forms as well as orbs, a shade, by pinching me and via day/night visions. she is a master at pranksterism and often displays deviant behavior with immense intelligence and knowledge. i give her orange peels and mashed bananas for treats when she tells me where my things she has taken in jest are. they just seem to love to cause mischief and mine is a master prankster however....as a guardian she has become faithful and loyal and extremely dependable. once or twice she has shown as a fox spirit (very different than my chinese fox i might say) but not a fox as many here in the western world would think of. for some reason, she wanted me to reply to you. also, don't get discouraged over the language barrier because i think there is much here that you can learn from. :) take care! arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”