new webpage from my friend about vampires with interviews!!!

Vampire Lover
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 84
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampiress
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vespertilla
Zodiac:

Great website indeed! Congratulations!

♠♥♣ "Beautiful Creature Of Darkness,
What Kind Of Life Have You Known?
God Give Me The Courage To Show You,
To Show You Are Not Alone" ♠♥♣

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

kleineorchidee wrote:THANK YOU ALL FOR VISITING MY SITE!!!!! Yes, finally my account here works and I can post myself YAY!!!!
Spiritual_Student: Through the transformation a human becomes a Vampire through and through, what means ALSO his/hers soul becomes a vampiric one. Human-heaven can only be entered by human-souls, so this is the reason, why Vampires can not got to heaven anymore and stay here after death. They can visit other realms of course but not our human-heaven. VERY VERY seldom a Vampire manages to get his soul back, but this is difficult and I DON'T know exactly how it works!!!! If I knew it I would be crowded ;-)
You can contact me through the contact-formular if you have any other questions. I made the writing bigger by the way ;-)
I am thinking about adding a point "Personal offerings", because I have some Vampire-Pieces I don't work with anymore... Well, have to think over it...
Love to you all and many good wishes from Germany!!!
Calanthe
Calanthe, love your site! :thumbup: :thankyou: Thank You for sharing! :hug:
Sadly, the part that I highlighted has also been my experience with my own twin flame...he is a grey sanguinarian vampire and is not allowed to enter Heaven anymore.
(I'm Psy. ;) ) The message that I'm getting about why "twin souls" are separated the way that mine and my twin flame's were, is because "we need to learn about both the light and the dark aspects of things to have a balance in our knowledge".

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Astral
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Thank you for sharing this.

I decided to give the incantation therein a go, without success though. However this raised some interesting questions;

Is the wording supposed to be exact, or is it the intention that counts so that it's not mandatory to speak the exact chant?
This question brings another that has always puzzled me with such things: the languge barrier.
Since english isn't my native language I was wondering if a simple translation would suffice (again, the intent or the actual put of words?).

Thank you.

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

Again, an awesome site. There's so much info and I get stuck reading the personal stories over and over....

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
kleineorchidee
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Calanthe

to AstraL:
Did you try to call archangel Michael so he can bring you a Vampire-Spirit who wants contact with you or did you mean an other "incantation"? Please write to (REMOVED BY MOD) and I will try to help you properly ;-) You can also use the contact-formular of my homepage.
Do you have any spirits already? What is your motherlanguage? I am sure we will work this out :-)
Love
Calanthe

kleineorchidee
new here
new here

TO ASH:

Hi Ash,
at first I thank you for your HUGE and very constructive feedback!!!!!

About the whole topic "races": When I was done with writing all articles I send them to a close friend of mine; a living Vampire who is also member of the clan who did the "Psy-Vampire-Ritual" for me. She and others read over them and they only asked to add an article about "Vampire-Children" and about the subject "Being changed involuntary". The focus and main-intention of my site was from the beginning to give people general infos about Vampire-Spirits and living Vampires AND it was very important for the clan I work with to show humans: Being a Vampire is NOT like in the movies and most Vampires would give everything to be human again. They wanted me to show how precious and beautiful "being human" is and that you should not throw it away. They also wanted to open the eyes of typical "Vampire-Groupies" who try to find living Vampires in order to change them: Living Vampires won't be found by those people. Other messages they want to be passed to humans can be found under the point "Messages from Vampires".
To make it short: Beside general infos this site has the intention to show how precious our humanity is and why it is worthy staying human rather then hunting behind a dream (becoming a living, immortal, sanguine Vampire) which can hardly come true AND which is hardly wish-worthy looking at the permanent effects!!!!

I have to admit that the topic "Vampire-Races" is something I didn't discuss much. Mostly because I DON'T KNOW all different races and because it is not a topic that is very interesting FOR ME or for the MESSAGE that I wanted to give through my site. I guess the Vampire-Clan I work with thought similar about this "lack of knowledge", because they read over all articles and didn't complain, BUT because you asked me I have thought about it:
I think I write mostly about the typical living European Vampire.

I cut the topic "Psy-Vampires" VERY shortly because that is not my main-topic and I agree that there are "middle-ways" between dark Psys and light Psys.

About the benefit of being changed by living Sanguine Vampires: I became a member of this clan, even I am just human. This has some advantages which I can not discuss in public. I have no idea what "class" of Psy-Vampire I am and I never asked because it didn't matter to me. Since I am a Psy I can communicate better with all kinds of Spirits and I am very healthy. I would be more powerful if I would suck energy not only from the universe but also from animals or human-crowds which wouldn't hurt them too much, but I refuse to take from ANY living creature. I never tried to suck energy from fire or other elements what is quite a nice hint, thank you for that!!!!!

About the Beauty-Issue: All living sanguine immortal Vampires (I used the term immortal to point out that I am talking NOT about "normal humans", who just drink blood and who haven't the superhuman-abilitites living, sanguine immortal Vampires have!!!!!) are inhumanly beautiful, because of the virus which transform their whole being (body, soul and spirit), BUT OF COURSE not all PSY-VAMPIRES are inhumanly beautiful!!! They are after all humans with a human-soul and they are not infected with the virus which transform your appearance. I am sure that I distinguished that on my site.

About the term "Immortal": Argh, yes that is clearly a language-issue. As I said above: I used the term immortal to point out that I am talking NOT about "normal humans", who just drink blood and who haven't the superhuman-abilitites living, sanguine immortal Vampires have!!!!!

At last I have a question for you: Why don't YOU make up an info-site too with the main-topic "Vampire-Races"?????? We could link each other and give people a whole overview about the topic Vampires!!!!! Every scientist has his/hers "main-subject" and mine is not the topic "races" but more the topic "what it means to be a Vampire and why humanity is precious". It is more emotional. Yours is more rational and overlooking the whole specimen and all races, so I am sure if you put up your knowledge too we would nicely complement each other...

Best wishes

Calanthe

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

kleineorchidee wrote:to AstraL:
Did you try to call archangel Michael so he can bring you a Vampire-Spirit who wants contact with you or did you mean an other "incantation"? Please write to (REMOVED BY MOD) and I will try to help you properly ;-) You can also use the contact-formular of my homepage.
Do you have any spirits already? What is your motherlanguage? I am sure we will work this out :-)
Love
Calanthe
Arch Angel Michael bringing vampire spirits......................... ???? :scared:
I must disagree with you here.
The Arch Angels do not work with Vampires or any other DA spirit.
Arch Angels are the highest echelon of the Angelic realm. It would be blasphemy for them to work with DA spirits.

Note: Email addresses are forbidden by Forum rules, in the signature line or within the body of forum postings.
Services need to be posted in the marketplace section.

Namaste,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Was reading this and something didn`t really click! LOL I mean about the souls and incarnation ... I have vamp in my bloodline as well as have been one in quite alot of my past lives ... well I`m here now, human and reincarnated. Sooooo ... it`s not like no options after death really. Hence I would not be here! All my vamps keep telling me I have the soul of a vamp ... meaning in my ways, actions and feelings, I am very close to them and I feel like I don`t belong with humans for they just don`t understand me.

About love ... well not all ends bad ... or else I wouldn`t have a handful of past life vamp husbands/lovers here with me now ... :lol:

I have a living vamp friend too and right now he fills my life like no mortal ever could ... even not being by my side he is with me every moment ... I have a certain feeling we have known each other before and he has been looking for me as I was looking for him! It`s so peaceful now with him by my side! This is heaven ... nothing else! I keep thinking what if you would have to choose between a true love and a human soul ... Why would you have to choose ... Love itself is the purest form of light.

kleineorchidee
new here
new here

To Alex:
Hi from Germany :-)
This is not a service you pay for, but an exercice one can do for free. Like if you pratice yoga in your freetime. I don't offer services or anything you have to pay for; just information. About the practice with Archangel Michael: This practice is for lightworkers or people who are interested in Vampires but who are also a little bit hesitant and afraid. Vampires are dual creatures LIKE US HUMANS and Archangels work with humans too, so I see no problem in this combination ;-)
But this is my point of view and if you think differently it is of course ok. It worked for me in the beginning of my studies.

By the way: I have seen this True-Blood-Post and really much enjoyed reading it :-) I LOVE True blood!!! I guess we have at least that in common ;-)

Love

Calanthe

kleineorchidee
new here
new here

Hi Lilith,
it is possible that you have been a human Psy-Vamp (they don't loose their human-soul) OR that you have been a true sanguine Vamp but managed to get your soul back. This is RARE but the ONLY way to be allowed back into heaven and therefore in another incarnation. If you become a true sanguine Vampire by being infected through the virus you will definately loose your human soul and can not enter heaven anymore UNLESS you gain your soul back somehow. Again: This is rare and difficult and NOT the normal case, so I don't mention it often ;-)
Love
Calanthe

Return to “Vampire”