Initial Bonding - Several Spirits

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

What seems to work for me is if i do it in a sort of rota. I will concentrate on my first (say a vampire) for 2 straight weeks. Then i might add a werewolf into it. After two more weeks the vampire should be done with his bonding period( give or take) and so i exchange vampire with another spirit. And then i just keep going like that (especially if i've gone mad and had a few turn up at once!! :roll: )

Once the initial bonding phase is over. I will try and dedicate one day and night to each of the connected spirits. So monday i'm with vampire, tuesday with the werewolf etc until i've gone all the way through. Now that doesn't mean that i ignore them on the days that they're not with me. I will very often speak to the entities when i'm pottering around the home doing washing up or cleaning (YUK! :mrgreen: ).

Whenever i get too many spirits at once, i will always say to them that it's not quite time for them yet and that it won't be long until i start bonding with them. Then i will put them away either in a charging box or just pack them away safely.

I don't think it really matters that you have to only bond with one spirited vessel for 30 days - it's how you feel personally that counts here. As long as your energies are connecting with the vessel, then there shouldn't be any difficulties. This is only from my personal experience, seasoned members might have a different view on this.

(hope that made sense! ;) )

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Scarlet Grimoire
new here
new here

Whats the best way to bond with a spirit that you can't wear? Such as one in a bottle or other unwearable object?

Captain Jocard: Who is this traitor?
Barbossa: Not likely one among us.
Elizabeth Swann: Where's Will?
Jack Sparrow: Not among us.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Thank you, Topazz. That's about what I was planning on doing, except you just confirmed that each situation may be different so I can add when I think I can!

becki

topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

dogmagma wrote:Whats the best way to bond with a spirit that you can't wear? Such as one in a bottle or other unwearable object?
For me i will maybe meditate with it (or sit quietly and ask them to join me etc) and i'll leave it in a place where i am constantly in and out of where i can see it all the time. I talk to the spirit and just basically interact with it. You can use a pendulum with it and give offerings too. It's a tough one with bottles and the like but my advice is (especially through the bonding period) is to keep up the connection by talking and at night you can sit it next to your bed etc. Hope this helps some... maybe someone else has got advice on this??
broken_beech wrote:Thank you, Topazz. That's about what I was planning on doing, except you just confirmed that each situation may be different so I can add when I think I can!

becki
You're welcome Becki ;) Go with your instincts - even if it's slightly different from how others do it... you're spirit will tell you the best way for a connection :) Good luck and keep us informed on how you get on!

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Scarlet Grimoire
new here
new here

For me i will maybe meditate with it (or sit quietly and ask them to join me etc) and i'll leave it in a place where i am constantly in and out of where i can see it all the time. I talk to the spirit and just basically interact with it. You can use a pendulum with it and give offerings too. It's a tough one with bottles and the like but my advice is (especially through the bonding period) is to keep up the connection by talking and at night you can sit it next to your bed etc. Hope this helps some... maybe someone else has got advice on this??

Oh yes, that helps a lot. Thank You. ;)

Captain Jocard: Who is this traitor?
Barbossa: Not likely one among us.
Elizabeth Swann: Where's Will?
Jack Sparrow: Not among us.

Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Bump!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi! :wave:

I have a pretty beginner-ish question here.. I've got a vampire spirit with the vessel being a pendant. When I first got the spirit, I planned to wear the vessel (as soon as I've made it a necklace) all day long, but then I saw something in the note the seller gave me... Which reads "keep the vessel away from water (like putting it submerged in water for a long time) and sunlight as much as possible. Does that mean I can't wear the pendant when it's daytime?

Anyway.. I decided to wear the necklace all day long for two days in a row and I tried to conceal the pendant behind my clothes. But since my work involves A LOT of outdoor activity, I'm pretty much basked in sun light every single day (I live in a tropical country), I'm starting to think that it's not a good choice.

Could anyone give me an advice on this? All suggestions are appreciated, thanks! :help:

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

You will want to contact the seller to be sure, but most of the time the suggestion of water and sun is so as not to damage the pendant. Certain stones are friable and may dissolve in water. Sun can bleach out the color of stones.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

FaerieWhispers wrote:You will want to contact the seller to be sure, but most of the time the suggestion of water and sun is so as not to damage the pendant. Certain stones are friable and may dissolve in water. Sun can bleach out the color of stones.
Thanks, your information is very helpful! :D Before I was thinking maybe since my spirit is a vampire, it won't probably like sunlight very much, hence the instruction. :crazy:

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

bumping this thread because there are some excellent thoughts shared here by members who are missed - hope you all enjoy some great thoughts! :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Connecting”