You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

Ok, funny experience I had. I go visit friends way up in the mountains of PA once a year. They live in an unusual house they built themselves and I've had a few odd experiences there actually.

This year, the first night I slept there, I had a dream about a shirt I own. In the dream I realized I had not seen the shirt in a long while (although I hadn't thought about it in waking life) and I was looking all over for it in my friend's house. In the dream my friend said "oh, here it is" and handed it to me, I was relieved to have it back.

I woke up and realized... I actually hadn't seen that shirt in a long long while. I though, what the heck, and mentioned it to one of my friends who lives there. He said "OH!" and went into a closet and came out with my shirt saying "oh, here it is" just like in the dream! Apparently I'd left it there the year before when I had visited. They weren't sure who it belonged to but had tucked it away. When I described it from the dream he recognized it and went and got it for me.

The weird thing is that I hadn't really thought about that shirt until I dreamed about it there where it was more than 1000 miles from where I live. I hadn't realized it was missing. It's almost like it was on the other side of that house calling out to me... "I'm here!"

It's just a soft blue fleece sort of thing, synthetic even, but soft and was always one of my favorites, especially on a rainy chilly day. It's really nice to have it back!

Just wondering what the mechanism was here... What do you think? Was it just my intuition telling me it was there? Or was the shirt crying out to come home to mama lol. Felt to me more like the second option actually. Like it was sort of saying "I'm here, don't you want me still?" lol.
Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
WILDNFREE
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sethunya
Zodiac:

That shirt didn't like being locked away in a cupboard, it wanted to go home with its mama! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, it's funny, I have been reading a book which talks about how our clothes can affect us. The energy of our clothes really. For example if you go out and buy yourself a new dress for a party and you have a great time at the party you will always feel happy wearing that dress. Or if you buy an item of clothing from a charity store and it has negative energy it will rub off on you. It says we should never wear an item of clothing not 'meant' for us. Not sure I like that advise as I love vintage clothes :eh: But it did make me think because when I was about 14 a friend gave me a beautiful blue dress that i'd admired from her wardrobe, I wore that dress three times and every single time I had a really 'bad' accident. After the third accident my gran made me throw it away. Wierd eh?
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yea makes sense, really interesting. I had a friend who said you had to wash any clothes and hang them out in the sunshine if you had an argument with someone in them, otherwise the mood would linger on the clothes. I've heard of haunted dresses and shoes and such. My grandmother would never take any shoes that weren't brand new from the store for that reason. Once she was offered some clothes from a friend's estate who was passed and she said "no way was she going to wear a dead woman's shoes" lol. My husband actually has some indoor outdoor moccasins that were from a elderly friend who passed and he wears them to think of her (they're very unisex sort of shoes) and he says they're comfy and has had no problems. I suppose if jewelry can be haunted and enchanted and pick up energies, so can clothes. Now that I think about it, I have had to rid myself of clothing before even though I liked it because it had some negative association.
Best wishes!

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

FeyLady68 wrote: I had a friend who said you had to wash any clothes and hang them out in the sunshine if you had an argument with someone in them, otherwise the mood would linger on the clothes.
Sheesh.. I'd have to put up my clothsline again and clean out my entire closet..LOL :wild:
FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:funnypost: lol
Best wishes!

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

My guess is that your friend who was anticipating your arrival remembered your shirt that you had left the last time and tried to remember to give it to you. He probably thought "oh. don't forget to give her that shirt!" That created a thought form that you picked up on when you arrived. That is probably also why he knew exactly where it was without much thought.

I also had a weird incident with a dress I received Wild. A childhood friend of mine was killed in a drunk driving accident when I was 16. She was a 19. One day, after her death, I was at her parents house and I had a formal party to go to. Her mother asked if I would like to borrow one of Alexa's dressed she still had hanging in her closet. I was a little weirded out by it but I could tell by the look on her face that she really wanted me to wear it so I obliged her. The night I wore it I was "assaulted" by my best male friend and the person I was before the event ceased to exist and a new me was born. I don't think it was the dress but I never touched it again and it hung in my closet for years until I finally threw it away. I decided at that time to never wear clothes of the dead. Sorry if ::tmi::

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca

Return to “Paranormal Energy”