FLANDERS HOTEL INVESTIGATION

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Most of you might not believe this but there is a little boy that hangs out inside the hall of mirrors always trying to touch himself. He died of fever and believes that he can get to heaven by going inside one of the mirrors. LOate last night during a full moon we held a seance inside that room. We tried to tell him to go to the light (of which there was none showing to us) and out of nowhere a man appeared but I could only see him from his waist up.; He held his hand out to the little boy to help him move on but he turned and said no,he liked it where he was. It had to be the strangest thing I have ever seen a spirit do. To go from trying to leave to wanting to stay,it is odd.

There will be more pictures coming and an update of course. Plus there were other investigations as well. Those others were so scary. Thinks rats and wine!

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I wonder when this took place, as I mentioned earlier. Iwas in this hotel with an unspecified fever in 1947. The fever was high enough, that my mother called a family member MD, Dr Albert David KAiser in Rochester, NY got instructions called her mother who was over in Atlantic City visiting friends, then my grandmother Pauline-Christine showed up and they put me in a cotten bathrobe, and then put me in the tub and covered me with ice that some man in the hotel brought up. Later I was given some ground up powders stirred into glasses of water. I don't know what they were...
Caiyros
The karma looks more and more weird...
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

I can't wait for the RAts and WIne!!!!!
;)

Daniel
DeeDee wrote:Most of you might not believe this but there is a little boy that hangs out inside the hall of mirrors always trying to touch himself. He died of fever and believes that he can get to heaven by going inside one of the mirrors. LOate last night during a full moon we held a seance inside that room. We tried to tell him to go to the light (of which there was none showing to us) and out of nowhere a man appeared but I could only see him from his waist up.; He held his hand out to the little boy to help him move on but he turned and said no,he liked it where he was. It had to be the strangest thing I have ever seen a spirit do. To go from trying to leave to wanting to stay,it is odd.

There will be more pictures coming and an update of course. Plus there were other investigations as well. Those others were so scary. Thinks rats and wine!

Gothic Mum
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I LOVE both rats and wine :lol:

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Cheers!
I am waiting for more of your findings...

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Oh I will tell you all about all the investigations. We did one on the Devils Keyhole,Flanders,Rats and Wine as we now call it and now two more. I have more pictures of the Flanders catacombs and more to tell. It is strange because we are all looking for that big bang in the paranormal but sometimes it can be so simple. There is this one little girl that was raped and murdered and she can not move on. She was killed in the Catacombs and of course she can't move on. Her murder was never investigated,how could it be? This was during the time of prohibition so in order to let the police in to do an investigation meant to be busted for a speakeasy! The bones are buried in the catacombs but oddly enough she can leave the hotel and I went walking on the board walk with her. I even have a picture of her and her father. She asked me where her father was. She even knows that she is dead but not exactly what happened to her.

Oh the stories I can tell you and trust me I had one heck of a time during much of it.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
genesis542u
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Can't wait to aee the pics, this is too cool, one of these days I am going to go on an investigation. I worked with a guy whoi is with the
Ghost-Trackers.

And Dee Dee I emailed you about an item tht I want to put on layaway. I know you are busy. I left the discription inmthe email.

Helen

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Layaway is fine all the time. I'm just not home right now to do anything with lay away. I have to be able to pull the item. I will be home tomorrow but it will not be in the morning. I will be adding pictures on Thursday of more flanders hotel and more about what went on. We held a seance and there are pictures of the wall moving as well as an interview with a hotel manager. I just have to get home to get it all on. It is hard to type and drive. I had to stop at a library to tell everyone about the contest so they did not get up and wait for it.

Also if everyone can check the their spam mail you might fine emails from me. This is for those who are saying they are not getting the websites mail.

Always,

Dee Dee

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

DeeDee wrote:Layaway is fine all the time. I'm just not home right now to do anything with lay away. I have to be able to pull the item. I will be home tomorrow but it will not be in the morning. I will be adding pictures on Thursday of more flanders hotel and more about what went on. We held a seance and there are pictures of the wall moving as well as an interview with a hotel manager. I just have to get home to get it all on. It is hard to type and drive. I had to stop at a library to tell everyone about the contest so they did not get up and wait for it.

Also if everyone can check the their spam mail you might fine emails from me. This is for those who are saying they are not getting the websites mail.

Always,

Dee Dee
When you get a chance tomorrow DEE DEE let me know how to layaway with you...!!! If you get a chance...
Pete.... :D

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

oh deedee - great about the layaway as i've been asking about one particular item you have, but please let me know what you need so i know the item gets pulled....but you have had it for a while....but i don't want to take any chances with this particular item since it has pulled me to it really hard. thanks deedee! namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Investigations”