FLANDERS HOTEL INVESTIGATION

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

What your looking at are pictures from the Flanders Hotel in Ocean City NJ. The Flanders is well known as a very haunted hotel and mediums come from all over the world to take recordings and pictures. The Flanders is most known for the spirit lady in white named Emily but that is not her real name. Her real name is Sara. I believe I captured Sara in one of the pictures. I can only place three pictures here so if you go to my website you will see more.

Each and every pictures that was taken was taken while the we were standing still. These are not trick pictures or photoshopped in anyway. The fireplace with the two people actually took to living form,came to life. There are so many spirits here that it is truly a haven for the dead. Tomorrow we will go again into the catacombs which was where everyone drank during prohibition. There is a little girl there that was raped and murdered,a captain,a call girl and various other characters,way to many to mention. Tomorrow I will have pictures of the catacombs for you.

The fourth floor is more active then the catacombs in my opinion. I couldn't get on the elevator and have it not fly to the 4th floor and then stop. It was as if it was waiting for me. Last night I took pictures up there among a heavy smell of verbena. I caught two figures. If they are not showing here then you can just go to the website and see all the pictures there.

On the top floor in a private cabana I was laid on by a huge skinny man who was bearded and continued to call me Clara. I actually argued with him for a good half hour before he knocked me to the lounge chair. After that he just was gone.

I'm not the only one that has been in contact with people that just up and vanish,it seems to happen all the time. One interesting thing I saw was possible UFO activity above the hotel during a full moon. I wonder if this is a hot spot or if the activity is connected.

We also did two more investigations which I will post at a later date. One was so scary we had to give up. There was nothing we could do. This was not because we could not "fix" the problem but because the owner wanted to keep it that way. There was something sinister about him anyway.

I'm off now to add a few things to the website. I have three SeaCorns. A creature that is a unicorn of the sea. They are spirit attached and can be used as amazing pendulums. I got these from a person is all I'm saying. I have seen some really unique things while here and there is much more to come.

For those that have asked me,no,I'm not back yet but will be on the 24th.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Very cool pics Dee Dee... You could list the link to the other photos when you're done listing them I'd like to take a closer look.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

To see the others just go to my website under day in the life. It will say June 17th investigation. I will also post more pics there tomorrow as well and more investigations.

Always,

Dee Dee

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

aww it sounds awesome. I just woke up though so I can't really make out anything in the pictures LOL. I'll have to take a closer look at them when I'm not so sleepy.

Read the seacorn listing, they sound lovely, wish it had a pic ^_^

Glad you're back!

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

oh deedee! the flanders hotel and so close by me - how cool! oh i do envy you sweetie, but the pictures so far are great and thanks so much for sharing! ocean city is no more than 20 minutes from me and the flanders was the landmark hotel for the city of ocean city and has a spectacular view of the beach/boardwalk and ocean. i can't wait to hear all of it when you're finished! namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

hello arsine,

I would have invited you but if you call the hotel they will tell you that you can't go into the catacombs anyway. You have to prove that your a real paranormal company. It was for that reason only they let us in. But I'm sure you can come and do your own. The ballroom is so filled with spirits it would blow your mind.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hey deedee - it's cool, and i've heard so many stories with the flanders that i feel as if i've been there myself so many times, lol. the catacombs would probably be the least ideal place for me to be anyway especially if they are a bit damp due to the location of the flanders by the ocean and with the bay so close by. i'll explore it through your words and pictures for now. :) again, thanks for sharing! namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

How odd the karmic paths
are wove'd!
When I was four
My mother & I
stayed there
in 1947 and
I almost
died and
went to
heaven

From an
an
extremely
high
unknown
fever.

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aww so glad you made it Caiyros. x

Fabulous pics Deedee. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Cool pictures DeeDee!!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Investigations”