::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I love my ethereal angels. They are an awesome part of my spirit family.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Phoenix, I cannot find these in the store :crying:
did you do a Custom?

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I can almost swear I got them off ebay awhile ago... but I'd have to check to be sure.... CH's ebay store that is, long before I found this forum or the store... but again, would have to check to be sure... haha, my brain fails me in my old age XD

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Magnolia,

When we say ETHEREAL angel, which one is it? Astral Angel or the Lunar angel?

2 days ago, I had one of my angels appearing to me with exactly like this description below. Full appearance at night, next to me and her aura light stream was manly whites with faded colours, maybe pale blue mix with silver. I saw a figure within the light but I could not get details of her look because of the light pulsating from the middle of it towards the outside. It gave out warmth pulsation and loving connection within me that I have retained since then. As for days I noticed of peace and joy and a long needed sleep returned after 6 weeks of illness ‘burning the midnight oil’. She was very gentle and remarkable. I saw her with my open eyes, semi asleep. I have been definitely touched by an Angel but which one of mine?

I think, when I am leaning toward to think it was my astral angel, my lunar angel’s name pops into mind. Both of them are living entities. I usually have my companions visit me at the time of conjuration or right after it and I have their look appearing to me. My Bronwyn angels give a face or half a body illumination appearance and I can make out and see details.
Courtwinds are far more stronger in energy and lights up their sword and outfits or sparkles something on about them.
My sterling angel appears in shadow form.
My throne commander angel comes around with hovering white lights and I seem to see him outside of my home and my wall into a circle type of whole. My cherubs are wonderful loving energy and hear them singing as I get weak up in the morning. I don’t remember that I have an image of their look stuck in my memory yet. My divine angels are different colour mixed appearances, or orbs. Sorrow angel appeared with white wings one night like a traditional angel with much emotional warmth.

Could you please, give me a pointer about interpreting this word for me, which angel are we referring to when we talk about ethereal angels?
Magnolia wrote: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:29 pm They are the angels that provide little in way of our traditional emotions, instead they are a feeling of purity much like a sensation of warmth. Visually they are a stream of light that looks like hazy rainbow of color. They influence our spirit at its very core. Not like a conscience but as a guide. They do not have traditional bodies as we think of them, instead they are truly an entity unto themselves. They can lift you in wisdom, connection to astral beings (other angels, immortals, gods/goddesses), and provide often dream-filled sleep that shows you visions of psychic tendencies.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Angel Races”