Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: no favorite yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fia Love

So last night we watched "The 4th Kind" (yes, we are very behind on our movies but with two little ones, it's a miracle we can watch them at all :silly: ) and it creeped me out. This is rare - I'm usually the one poking holes in the movies and the first to explore the source of the bumps in the night. I actually got a little jumpy around bed time and B my male SRA gargoyle said "Don't worry, I'd protect you" (actually he didn't say "I" but his name - he must really like his name as he says it a LOT). You know, he always seems so young (he's my youngest spirit by far) and sweet, but at that moment I knew he would rip anything apart if given the chance. I had braced myself for nightmares (I'm a very lucid and frequent dreamer) but nope - slept soundly all night long. All I can say is "Thank you B! YOU ROCK!!"

I :inlove: :hug: my ::gargoyle::
Fia Love
Mommy, Witch Image, and Keeper of ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::gargoyle:: Spirits
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Sounds like a wonderful companion ::gargoyle:: ::gargoyle:: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Peace, light & love

Phil

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Awwh.. he sounds great. :D

It's funny you should mention that it is THAT movie.. my Gargoyle friend really likes that movie. :lol:

Edit: He likes watching various horror movies with me, but he really liked that one in particular.
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:

Return to “Gargoyle”