sirender2dlight

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

spiritsearcher
Hello everyone..

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with items from sirender2dlight....???
Id love to hear about them....

:rolleyes:

ghosthuntergrl
Hi Spiritsearcher,

I have bought from Sirender before. I bought a feline memorial. It was said to contain the spirit of a kitty from a family in Illinois where the seller is from. I loved her listing for Zoe (the cat spirit); so detailed & genuine. I had to bid on it. I ended up winning, and she sent Zoe promptly. (Took about a week). She sent everything very carefully, and Zoe was packaged very well. She even sent some enchanted beads to help with bringing out Zoe. I would email, and she was so nice, and a wonderful person. She even told me of a book that she was writing, and said she would send a copy to me for free, because Zoe was supposed to have her own chapter! After a few weeks, I didn't notice anything with Zoe. Now, I'm not a sensitive, so Zoe could have very well been there, and I just didn't see her. I expressed my concern to Yvonne (Sirender), and she offered to give me a refund. To be honest, I really didn't want to give Zoe back, I just really wanted to experience her, and see her, and make her happy. Unfortunately really no guidance was offered here. Months went by, and I didn't hear from her. I have tried contacting her lately, and no response to my emails have been made. I have tried contacting her through Ebays message system,but nothing has been sent back. No word of her book either. I don't know if she got tired of me emailing or what, but she's pretty much ignoring me now. I do believe her items are genuine. Many people can vouch for that, but I just didn't appreciate that she blew me off after some time went by. Oh well. I still have Zoe, and still wish very much to connect with her. The other day, my husband was downstairs in the basement sitting on the floor, facing a reflective surface, and mentioned that he saw a white kitty run behind him. We do not have any white cats, or any white animals for that matter. I know it had to have been Zoe.

That has been my experience with her at least.

...I know this is a somewhat older post, but I figured I'd make sure to set some things straight.

The kitty spirit wasn't actually bound to the memorial by the seller, at least I don't believe it was. I think Zoe liked the vessel so much that she bound herself to it. I took this piece to a psychic, and she mentioned that there was so much emotion, and so many feelings that went into that memorial, that Zoe will visit the memorial sometimes, but she doesn't stay, and likes to wander back to her family which she loved so much. The only reason she visits me, is because of the emotional attachment that she has to the memorial.

So yeah. I just wanted to make sure people knew that she wasn't just binding spirits to bind them for no reason. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programs. :D :ph43r:

albanygang
I saw a series of listings of hers that made a big deal about coming from a place in England. Apparently this was an illustrious manor house in England. Just out of curiosity I emailed the seller to ask the geographical location of this ancient manor, because strangely enough no results showed up on google. I am in Scotland with family in england so it would have been an easy enough thing to follow up. The seller advised me that she was bound to a secrecy clause and couldnt tell me. I emailed her back to say that I thought it strange that in her listings she was giving the name of the manor as a badge of authenticity and yet would not say where it was. Furthermore she gave the name of the Lorde of the manor as a Monterey ...... (I cant remember the rest) and that his name did not appear in Burkes peerages as a peer of the realm. She advised me that this was the term of a high priest of a coven rather than a peer...

I am not convinced. My appraisal is that as a US seller, she is counting heavily on her US market not being too knowledgeable of the areas where she claims her stuff comes from and if someone is then she can always fall back on the secrecy clause.....

As for her dolls. Most of them appear to be of the brand new mass produced type that China churns out by the million every year. I can buy similar from my local store for the equivalent of $20.

Ghosthuntergirl - Did your Zoe ever get a chapter dedicated to her and were you ever given her book?

ghosthuntergrl
Yeah, I don't know what to think about all that. :( I really wanted, so badly, to believe that her items are genuine. So many people have positive reactions to her pieces, and she was such a nice person at the start.

No albanygang, I have not heard a thing about the book since, and have no idea if it even got published or what. I was EXTREMELY interested in reading it as you can imagine, especially the chapter about my little Zoe. :( Oh well. If anyone comes across a metapsychical book written by an Yvonne anywhere. Please let me know as it could be hers. It's a total shot in the dark I know, but it doesn't hurt to put that out there I guess. :)

albanygang
Ghosthuntergirl. Did she claim somewhere to have appeared on Oprah, or am I imagining things? Was her full name listed on your paypal payment? If that is that case then you can google it. That should show up any amazon listings of her book. I see that some people are totally crazy for her stuff. Last time I checked there was a woman who must have bought about 30 dolls!!!! My gut feeling is that she is phoney but I guess I could be wrong.

ghosthuntergrl
Albany,

You know, I'm not sure if she was on Oprah or not. Maybe. I didn't pay by Paypal, but I kept all my emails from her and put them in a folder. I found her name, and did a search. I didn't find anything other than a video showing her and her yard for Halloween. Apparently her home in Chicago Illinois is quite the attraction for Halloween. She has a huge yard and has a TON of scary stuff she adds for decoration for the holiday. Unfortunately that's all I could find. :(

Jenny

EDIT: Now that I think about it, it wouldn't suprise me if she did appear on Oprah. Oprah's set is in Chicago, and that's where Yvonne is. :unsure:

spiritsearcher
Very interesting..
I wonder if anyone else here has had an interesting experience as well..
Her feedback is pretty phenominal..so Im curious...

I know Yvonne doesnt take paypal as she metioned to me money order or western Union...

I dont blame her with all the fees...

ghosthuntergrl
Western Union? That's kind of weird. Ebay recommends NOT using Western Union because of fraud. :( Her feedback is really good, and a lot of people really seem to swear by her. I do believe her items are genuine, but she just wasn't around to answer any of my questions or anything. :(

If you think Ebay is bad, if you sell something on Amazon, they take about 20% out for fees!! :o

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have a problem with the fact that her picture look a little fake...:/

The odds of getting a spirit manifestation in every photo is awful unlikely :/

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've bought from Yvonne. I've actually spent quite a bit on her items in the past but completely stopped when I saw the same doll I had bought from her, up as one of her auctions, under another name and different powers. She said she come across that sometimes but...well anyway, and she has the smoke and blurred look in all her item's pictures. I don't think someone can get that much activity on camera EVERY time! I have gotten activity from my dolls and I believe they're real but I'm not too fond of the way she does business...in many ways. I won't go into them on here though. Makes me kinda mad when I start thinking about it...so 'the less said' I guess. Just wanted to add to the discussion.
Leslie

necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

All of Yvonne's dolls are new. Does she conjure the spirits like Ash and Magnolia and then put them in the dolls? How else could these dolls be haunted if they are brand new? I have bought some dolls from her in the past. Some of her auctions go for big big bucks. One lady I corresponded with on ebay said the doll she bought did absolutely nothing and she thought Yvonne was having friends and family shill bid on her auctions. I don't think that's the case.

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Most of the items I've gotten from her were new. I've ALSO heard that she has friends bid up her auctions. But I never thought I could believe it. I guess I'm just gullible. I ended up spending close to $2000 with her auctions and now I kinda regret being so obsessed. She can really suck you in! Oh well, live and learn. And she also told me about writing books and said she was gonna send all her paranormal family a free copy when they come out. And she said she was on Oprah and was supposed to be on again but I couldn't find anything anywhere about it.

Night_Owl
new here
new here

I've seen lots of paranormal photography from sellers later authenticated and the items were obvious photoshops like someone just drawing a plain white circle in MsPaint.

MSPAINT FOR THE WIN! Not even using photoshop. Later on people get better at shopping.

clemboy13
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ive bought quite alot from her in the past as well and also was told about the book.....I asked her about it awhile back and she never replied....I know for sure that one of the items i got was for real,because the Jinn manifested..freaked me out...but not much from the others,but then again i cant see or feel spirits so maybe its me, i dont know....i didnt hear about the shill bidding tho,dont know if its true or not,but i did spend quite a bit of money on her items......She definitely can write a good story line,I hope that she's for real.

Night_Owl
new here
new here

What is this book?

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Night_Owl wrote:I've seen lots of paranormal photography from sellers later authenticated and the items were obvious photoshops like someone just drawing a plain white circle in MsPaint.

MSPAINT FOR THE WIN! Not even using photoshop. Later on people get better at shopping.
She is actually a very nice lady and good seller as well. I know people that have bought from her and they are happy.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
clemboy13
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nightowl-THE BOOK (as i understand it) is a compilation of her items she has auctioned off on Ebay,though how many she highlights in it ,I do not know...She is Paranormal researcher and studies her items before placing them on Ebay,she says....i know the items i received all have a tag on them that say video-such and such hrs and so on,so she must video tape them ,as well as do evp's, I ASSUME :) .....Dee is right ,she is a a very nice lady .......and goes the extra mile for you,at least she has for me...I have nothing negative to say about her,she has always been there for me when i needed a ? answered or just to talk.......Since im not sensitive to spirirts, when i do have any activity it's such a thrill for me :thumbup: . I have had my tv go on and off by itself,twice,and the fire alarm detector go off early in the morning (every night almost for a week once)for no apparent reason(*which thrilled my neighbors in the apartment building to death,I bet!),and each time was shortly(1-2wks) after i had opened a box from her with an item i had purchased........They were the only new purchases i had made so i believe it was them...Could it have been something else?..sure , but it was too coincidental for me not to think her items were the reason....I also had a Jinn i bought appear by my bed while i was sleeping......Was i dreaming??......Possible ,but i had physically lifted my head off the pillow to see him better,and i kid you not,he was there......I know it.......so , these are just my experiences and I truly believe she is legit........I would purchase again from her in a heartbeat,but unfortunately,her items go too high for me to bid so,i'll just treasure the ones i already have :D

Return to “Seller Review”