Fire Elemental - Salamander

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
cucumber
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Golden Sparrow
Zodiac:

Hey Everyone :wave:

I was wondering anyone have experience with Fire Elemental Salamander ? Please share with me about this awesome Salamander spirit.

Are they omnipresent ?
What is their skill beside "Good Luck" ?
Are they good for body bindings ?

I'm born in fire astrological and considered body binding for fire spirit that easy to handle and extreme loyal.
Already have fire fairy and dragon that bound to vessel but now consider fire elemental for body binding. And my option now goes to Salamander and Djin which also fire being. Any suggest which one is more recommended ?

Thank You
Fire... Salamander. They are extremely powerful as their Element brings both life and death. Many creatures are born of fire such as the Phoenix and it is often a misconception that the Salamander is the offspring of the Djin. There can be Salamanders under a Djin's command however they are not the same as the Fire Elemental Salamander. These Salamanders of the Element Fire are incredibly powerful and are the most effected by their human Keeper. They are childlike and grow a very deep and rooted bond with their human Keeper. They inspire growth in all things for their Keeper. They can rid their Keeper of any and all bad luck and negative energy and spark the flame of positive change and good luck.
On life's journey, Faith is nourishment, Virtuous deeds are a shelter,
Wisdom is the light by day and Right mindfulness is the protection by night.
If a man lives a pure life nothing can destroy him
If he has conquered greed nothing can limit his freedom.
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Mine is a female and she is very happy, childlike for a being of such power. I think she likes attention and to ride on my shoulder. I also have a CH pyro piece to work with fire that she and I have yet to try together.
My main element is water so I thought working with some fire pieces, beings and powers would be a good balance. You might give this idea of balance a thought....
Love my fire fae - their vessels will keep my hands warm in the winter! :hug: Dragons and phoenixes are also strong fire creatures :phoenix: ::dragons:: .... have you got a portal to Apollo? Immortals are fascinating....
Keep us updated with what you discover...... FF :pumpkin:
It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

FiercelyFree wrote:Mine is a female and she is very happy, childlike for a being of such power. I think she likes attention and to ride on my shoulder. I also have a CH pyro piece to work with fire that she and I have yet to try together.
My main element is water so I thought working with some fire pieces, beings and powers would be a good balance. You might give this idea of balance a thought....
Love my fire fae - their vessels will keep my hands warm in the winter! :hug: Dragons and phoenixes are also strong fire creatures :phoenix: ::dragons:: .... have you got a portal to Apollo? Immortals are fascinating....
Keep us updated with what you discover...... FF :pumpkin:

I know this is old, buuuuut......

I've recently ordered a salamander, C5 T3,
she doesnt hve a name though, is this normal?
mine
SALAMANDER, DOES NOT HAVE NAME, WELL-CONNECTED ENERGY
please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320

Return to “Creatures A-J”