sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hi guys,
So...2 years ago, I was active in paranormal investigating. (only outdoors locations, sadly...as the meetup group fell apart due to internal conflict and drama)
So, whenever we would go places as a group, I would take tons of pictures, and record everything trying for EVPs.
I have hundreds of photos of my few trips we took,but i want to specifically show a few that really puzzled me with you all.

So, these pictures, i am about to show, were taken on my second trip to Salem Cemetery, in ajax Ontario.
With me, was my sister Val (Valley-val here in CH).
The second trip there, it was just the two of us. (i know...how safe...two women alone at night in an old cemetery) :lol:

the one thing that happened that night, which made us leave rather quickly, was when we heard 3 loud bangs come from within the cemetery...sounded like someone beating a drum 3 times, slowly, but loud.

the cemetery didn't have the street lights working, so it was extra dark...but, far away we could see lights.
and what you are about to see, has NOT been photoshopped!

i am sure it is the far away lights being caught in the pictures, but you will see numbers showing.
those numbers showed up when i reviewed the photos.

and a funny thing: my life path number is 4.

and one of them, has the number 4.

i am still in awe of these pictures, and thought it is time i shared with you all, since i feel i know you all a lot better. :D

so, here we go:

Image the 4s.again, not photoshopped!

Image an orb, and squiggly lights. (proof again, no photoshop, as why would i do THIS?)

more squiggles.this occurence has never happened BEFORE or AFTER this night, with my camera

and then, it switched to 8s. :wtf:

Image back to random squiggles.

Image then, they seemed to be turning into a letter????? (looks like lower case r?)

and it began to fizzle out. (all these pictures i was taking, i was walking around different spots of the cemetery)

Image and then, what is going on here????? :ghost4: :ghost4: :insane:

so, yeah.there you go.any of you get any vibes off of these images, feel free to share!
i may post more of my images during investigations from time to time...but i really do miss paranormal investigating.
it brought me such energy, such wonderment, such awe. :cloud9:

Elizabeth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Zodiac:

Wow very cool, I have never seen them so bright or dropping like that....and that bright orange color.....I honestly have no idea! but thanks for sharing!

Congrats on getting tenured! ::hail::
Peace,
Elizabeth
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Elizabeth wrote:Wow very cool, I have never seen them so bright or dropping like that....and that bright orange color.....I honestly have no idea! but thanks for sharing!

Congrats on getting tenured! ::hail::
aww, thanks Elizabeth :hug: that is what puzzled me most too.i mean, i THINK it is the far away street lights, but i have never had random lights in pictures make actual numbers show up!

and it was only me and my sister in the cemetery,and you couldn't see the cars from the highway, or anything.and she was right next to me as i took the pictures since i am chicken, and didn;t want us to wander far from each other since it was just us two.

Elizabeth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Zodiac:

Again in the first picture you notice that the flowers are the grave are orange, the next picture only one of the buds is orange, the others are dark as well as the third pictures,. that is weird why is only one bloom showing in color and the others dark..i would say something is there but again not sure what..very cook pictures alike the bud of the flower appearing light while the others dark, were these flash or no flash?
Peace,
Elizabeth
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Elizabeth wrote:Again in the first picture you notice that the flowers are the grave are orange, the next picture only one of the buds is orange, the others are dark as well as the third pictures,. that is weird why is only one bloom showing in color and the others dark..i would say something is there but again not sure what..very cook pictures alike the bud of the flower appearing light while the others dark, were these flash or no flash?
i had to use flash for all the pictures, as there were no street lights on the road that bisects the cemetery.
i hadn't even noticed the flowers! good eye! :thumbup: i was always focusing on the lights above! :lol:

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wonderful pics.. :thumbup:
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

truckingon wrote:Wonderful pics.. :thumbup:
thanks for looking! :hug: :thankyou:

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Whoa, those are crazy.
I've never seen anything like that before.. especially the shots with numbers. ::jawdrop::
"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Raexis wrote:Whoa, those are crazy.
I've never seen anything like that before.. especially the shots with numbers. ::jawdrop::

i know, right???? this was the one and only time, i have had things like that turn up in my photos while on an investigation!
when i showed one of my paranormal investigator buddies, he was like, "are you SURE you didn't photoshop these?"i have the raw file still on the photocard though.
the only thing i did with these, is lighten up the darkness a tad in some, but other than adjusting levels, nothing else was done, or added by me.

i wonder if that showed up like that, since my grandfather, when he had died, said goodbye to me, by making the power in my condo go out. (it had gone out for about 15 minutes, once the power had come back on, i got the call from the parents saying he had passed, and the time of death, was exactly when the power went out) and i lived many kms away fro where he died, in my parents house.

and, i had spoken to the building concierge asking if there had been a power outage in the building, and no one had called them about a power outage, so it was definitely just my unit.

so, when we went to the cemetery and taken these pictures, he had been dead a few months by then, (not buried there either) so i wonder if perhaps that the lights showing in these pictures might be another sign from my Nonno. :ohcrap:

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

I dunno hun, you could hardly call one of the picture '8's'. They don't really look like the number 8. I see the number 4 though :)

Very weird!
Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin

Return to “Paranormal Energy”