sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Alycat79 wrote:
Poor dog, it can't be easy living in a place that's as negative as that. I'm glad ya'll didn't find it in the dark, too. Not only would the evil have been magnified, but you might have been shot by the owner if he thought you were trespassing. Glad you're safe. :hug:
yeah, that dog certainly was not a happy pup.

but neither was the owner. thankfully, he seemed to calm down once we all started introducing ourselves, and being super nice to him. :D

I wonder what must have gone throguh his head,one minute he is drinking beers in his house, the next, 4 cars full of people are staring at his cabin. :lol:

i don't know if i could ever find that cabin again, as i live in Toronto, but I would be totally fine never seeing it again.
just BAAAD vibes. but so glad i did get a few pictures of it. :thumbup:

RobNJ74
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2

Very bad vibes from that place indeed, I'm curious as I don't see it mentioned elsewhere. Does no one else see the entity looking at you in the 3rd pic on the bottom pane of glass? Sent a shiver down my spine.

Rob

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

RobNJ74 wrote:Very bad vibes from that place indeed, I'm curious as I don't see it mentioned elsewhere. Does no one else see the entity looking at you in the 3rd pic on the bottom pane of glass? Sent a shiver down my spine.

Rob
omg, no! i have NEVER noticed an entity showing in these pcitures of mine!!!!! :ohcrap:

i just know how evil the cabin seemed, and how it sickened us physically.
i just looked at that picture, and i still cannot see an entity!

but that is awesome you noticed something!!!!!

RobNJ74
new here
new here

I would love to repost the image with the area highlighted but I don't believe I can. If you look at the bottom pane of glass almost but not quite half way, like more to the left is where I see it. If you have glasses take them off to cut the glare.

Rob

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

RobNJ74 wrote:I would love to repost the image with the area highlighted but I don't believe I can. If you look at the bottom pane of glass almost but not quite half way, like more to the left is where I see it. If you have glasses take them off to cut the glare.

Rob
i just tried using window paint, and circled where i think I see something...is this the same thing you see?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I sense a great deal of sadness, grief and pain in the pictures more than evil. A very protective male energy also. That being said, I wouldn't want to spend the night there either.

RobNJ74
new here
new here

Yes that's it!

Rob

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:I don't know, maybe it's just me but I sense a great deal of sadness, grief and pain in the pictures more than evil. A very protective male energy also. That being said, I wouldn't want to spend the night there either.
i can't explain how we all felt,except i personally, felt physically ill, and a big sense of unease, and dread.
but i am sure that something sad , or tragic, has happened there....but we will never know what, since the man was very guarded when answering our questions.

i enjoy hearing how you all are feeling from looking at these!!!! :thumbup:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

RobNJ74 wrote:Yes that's it!

Rob
i can't believe i had never noticed it, so great eye you have, Rob! :thumbup:
I told my sister, who was there with me that day, and she was gobsmacked that i may have caught something in the pictures, as we had (and still are) more focused on why the cabin affected us all so...

and never even thought to look more closely for anything paranormal appearing.

::facepalm::

RobNJ74
new here
new here

It was very interesting, I wasn't really looking for anything just browsing. I came to that pic and plain as day saw the girl/young lady staring back at me, kinda startled me really.

Rob

Return to “Paranormal Energy”